FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > If you could

If you could

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you could introduce something new or change something about this site, what would it be and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anti-numpty button

Introduce a no bi guy filter and the no green tick filter.

Right now if your a site supporter you can get round the must be verified filter because they paid £5

And there's no bi guy filter only straight guys and gay guys.

Before all the haters moan it's to save their times as well as my own.

"Anti-numpty button"

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Introduce a no bi guy filter and the no green tick filter.

Right now if your a site supporter you can get round the must be verified filter because they paid £5

Before all the haters moan it's to save their times as well as my own."

Totally reasonable.

I would include fetish wear and bdsm categories to the photos and videos. Yes it's a swingers site but the lines blurr somewhat.

Modernisation of the gender groups also separate cd/ts to include trans mtf, trans ftm, non binary and qender queer.

Similar to other sites.

Totally reasonable.

I would include fetish wear and bdsm categories to the photos and videos. Yes it's a swingers site but the lines blurr somewhat.

Modernisation of the gender groups also separate cd/ts to include trans mtf, trans ftm, non binary and qender queer.

Similar to other sites.

"

What other sites?

Totally reasonable.

Similar to other sites.

"

Oh christ don't get me started.

I want to identify as a Dolphin but they don't have that category either. Everyone loves Dolphins.

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

"If you could introduce something new or change something about this site, what would it be and why?"

I think a vetting system may had been a better option in the earlier days.It may have eliminated half the fake profiles and numerous accounts by the same person.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"If you could introduce something new or change something about this site, what would it be and why?

I think a vetting system may had been a better option in the earlier days.It may have eliminated half the fake profiles and numerous accounts by the same person.

"

Very much this^^^

By *ertiebassettMan  over a year ago

Greenock The Tail Of Bank

[Removed by poster at 20/08/21 21:58:09]

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Split TV and TS up and add TG.

Tweak things so when you block someone for being a tool, it also applies to the forums, so you dont have to read their pish here too.

By *weetpineapplesWoman  over a year ago

Fife

"If you could introduce something new or change something about this site, what would it be and why?

"

You don't even have a verified as genuine flag though either

Whistle Dixie

You don't even have a verified as genuine flag though either "

You're right. I totally agree with you.

I think my verification makes my profile genuine.

Would you agree ?

Fife

Would you agree ?

"

Unfortunately not. There's loads of people that have more than one fake account and verify themselves. Encountered a fair few

The green flag shows that someone is a bit more serious about it in my eyes

Whistle Dixie

Would you agree ?

Unfortunately not. There's loads of people that have more than one fake account and verify themselves. Encountered a fair few

The green flag shows that someone is a bit more serious about it in my eyes "

Yes,

You're absolutely correct.

I don't need too make my profile anymore genuine than it already is.

Maybe the Forum Moderator would confirm I'm genuine and many others.

Anything or anyone outwith that is irrelevant.

Would you agree ?

Ive been here many years and don't have the green flag either nor do I intend in having one.

I don't need to prove to anyone whether I'm genuine or not

A filter for no bi guys would be very handy. Fed up telling them to read my profile lol x

Fife

Would you agree ?

The green flag shows that someone is a bit more serious about it in my eyes Ive been here many years and don't have the green flag either nor do I intend in having one.

I don't need to prove to anyone whether I'm genuine or not "

If course that's everyone's perogative I'm merily stating my opinion. Especially when someone is suggesting a better vetting system but Isent following the full system they already have in place. Each to their own

I think the search and filtering could do with been improved on and the "fake" profiles it to be fair to fab even the bigger dating sites have this issue

Would you agree ?

The green flag shows that someone is a bit more serious about it in my eyes Ive been here many years and don't have the green flag either nor do I intend in having one.

If course that's everyone's perogative I'm merily stating my opinion. Especially when someone is suggesting a better vetting system but Isent following the full system they already have in place. Each to their own "

They didn't have this when I 1st joined nor when the other person stating a better vetting system 1st joined either & that was his initial comment.

It's not compulsory to do it so it's upto individuals whether they want to or not

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Would you agree ?

Why is that? Anyone can hold up a piece of paper with a username on it ….something I would never do and we have been here forever!

Whistle Dixie

Would you agree ?

Why is that? Anyone can hold up a piece of paper with a username on it ….something I would never do and we have been here forever! "

I've chased ya forever haha x

Edin

Would you agree ?

Why is that? Anyone can hold up a piece of paper with a username on it ….something I would never do and we have been here forever!

I've chased ya forever haha x "

Chase me chase me

Whistle Dixie

Would you agree ?

Chase me chase me "

You'll know its me..ahll have a green flag waving at ya ..x

Edin

Would you agree ?

Chase me chase me

You'll know its me..ahll have a green flag waving at ya ..x"

That reminds me of the time we went to cheer on Fugy at the racing waving and cheering like a loony to find it was the wrong bike

Whistle Dixie

Would you agree ?

Chase me chase me

You'll know its me..ahll have a green flag waving at ya ..x

That reminds me of the time we went to cheer on Fugy at the racing waving and cheering like a loony to find it was the wrong bike "

Haha ..I mind he came in last.

Hope you and the intelligent one S is well x

Fife

Would you agree ?

If course that's everyone's perogative I'm merily stating my opinion. Especially when someone is suggesting a better vetting system but Isent following the full system they already have in place. Each to their own They didn't have this when I 1st joined nor when the other person stating a better vetting system 1st joined either & that was his initial comment.

It's not compulsory to do it so it's upto individuals whether they want to or not "

Ye and that's what I said

Fife

I thought forums were to share your opinion not have a man hunt. I didn't say that people weren't entitled to do as they please. It's just a personal thing I look for especially when I get lots of men pretending to be women etc

Would you agree ?

If course that's everyone's perogative I'm merily stating my opinion. Especially when someone is suggesting a better vetting system but Isent following the full system they already have in place. Each to their own They didn't have this when I 1st joined nor when the other person stating a better vetting system 1st joined either & that was his initial comment.

It's not compulsory to do it so it's upto individuals whether they want to or not

Ye and that's what I said "

Ah righto

Whistle Dixie

Would you agree ?

Ye and that's what I said "

If I can suggest,

Why don't you answer the OPS thread.

Edin

"I thought forums were to share your opinion not have a man hunt. I didn't say that people weren't entitled to do as they please. It's just a personal thing I look for especially when I get lots of men pretending to be women etc "

I’m not sure why you think there has been a “man hunt” against you … you have your opinion I merely asked why and gave mine … you have now answered my question and all is good!

"Split TV and TS up and add TG.

Tweak things so when you block someone for being a tool, it also applies to the forums, so you dont have to read their pish here too."

Agree with that Jo, it does in chat x

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

An edit button for the forum so you can change something or correct a spelling mistake.

"An edit button for the forum so you can change something or correct a spelling mistake. "

Ohhh that would be good too

By *iimonMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I’d like a comment section on pics and comments like Facebook .

"I’d like a comment section on pics and comments like Facebook . "

Hmmm not so sure about that, only if you can choose to display?

Cunty Durham

Tweak things so when you block someone for being a tool, it also applies to the forums, so you dont have to read their pish here too.

Agree with that Jo, it does in chat x "

We agree on lots, thats worrying xx

Cunty Durham

The green flag veri is nice enough, i only pay attention to it for couples TBH. As it shows there is two of them.

The clincher for Me is meeting in person veris, not interested in graphic, sexual ones. Just want to know that person turns up. Multiple cam veris but no meet veris is a red flag for me... Screams fantasist

Just add more options for filters and maybe refresh the site with a more modern skin upgrade.

If they could put a block on IP addresses one account per IP only activate one new account every 6months lol might put a few people off every other week same new profiles pop up ! Like we know who you are and reinventing yourself every few weeks isn’t going to make you any more attractive and would stop folk with the multiple accounts

Agree with that Jo, it does in chat x

We agree on lots, thats worrying xx"

xx

Whistle Dixie

"If they could put a block on IP addresses one account per IP only activate one new account every 6months lol might put a few people off every other week same new profiles pop up ! Like we know who you are and reinventing yourself every few weeks isn’t going to make you any more attractive and would stop folk with the multiple accounts "

This.

They used to do this years ago.if you were banned I think it also banned you're IP Address but I think these days it's easy too create a different IP.

It does need modernisation. It honestly looks like it was made on windows 98 and still runs on it

I'd love an option to hide updates from some without blocking them

Edin

"If they could put a block on IP addresses one account per IP only activate one new account every 6months lol might put a few people off every other week same new profiles pop up ! Like we know who you are and reinventing yourself every few weeks isn’t going to make you any more attractive and would stop folk with the multiple accounts "

Another vote for this x

I tend to think as long as they get your £5 they couldn't care less to be honest.

You block folk they pop up you report nothing gets done.

Fake pics report nothing gets done.

Put up and shut up is the motto.

It's a free set site.dont expect much

"I tend to think as long as they get your £5 they couldn't care less to be honest.

It's a free set site.dont expect much "

This

Whistle Dixie

"I tend to think as long as they get your £5 they couldn't care less to be honest.

By *iimonMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"I’d like a comment section on pics and comments like Facebook .

Hmmm not so sure about that, only if you can choose to display? "

Yeah, you could delete comments but also you could choose if everyone could comment, green flag or just friends

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Expand the browse meet section options. Scotland is a bloody big place. Be nice to have it a bit more sectioned like England has rather than just the whole country.

Cunty Durham

Dumfries to Inverness is only 5-6hr drive, if you dont have a piss stop.....

You’re right, it is a free site but they make a lot of money through our fivers and have advertisement with certain sex websites.

For me, I agree that they couldn’t care as long as they get our money.

» Add a new message to this topic