FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Blocked After Meet

Blocked After Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Has anyone been blocked directly after a meet?

Here's what went down with me:

He (straight by profile) contacted me. We arranged to meet. He asked for a "dark room", best I could do was curtains closed. He is solid from the unzip, I blew him for a long time, he cums big and loud. I go again, this time he cums not long after the 1st but proper leg switched head back eyes rolled type load. Then he wipes/zips up and leaves. I go to verify him on here and he's blocked me within seconds of leaving. Is that not rude by anyone else's standards? Feels a little violating to use my throat then block me. Wasn't expecting to meet or chat again, no plans to contact him, I have other options and know my quality so ain't upset, but leaves a horrible taste. Is this normal practice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

He got what he wanted. So did you by the sounds of it.

Don't worry about it, just block and forget about it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile says "show blow and go", he wanted dark room, yet you're now upset that he used your throat? He obviously doesn't want verified, nor does he want to verify you or meet again so he's blocked.

If you want conversations and cuddles or validated by verifications then you may want to consider changing the wording of your profile and arranging meets to be mutually beneficial.

Agree with the two posters above I’m afraid OP. There’s a couple of wee contradictions in your post if you read it. At the end of the day and as already said you both got what you wanted. Also if he was “straight” (sometimes known as fab straight) he may well have not wanted the verification. Blocking is sometimes a blessing, do an Elsa and “let it goooooooo” x

Cant see why you feel used if you were happy to do it....

Sorry you feel used and abused but your profile kinda dictates that’s exactly how you will be treated on here, if you were hoping to rack up a load of verifications to get yourself on the 5Star road to fake them you should go for the guys who aren’t claiming to be straight

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

It is a bit strange to block you after the meet, maybe it's his way of ticking you off his list so he doesn't mail you again for a meet?

As long as you enjoyed

yourself is what counts.

He didn't want your verification.

Simple.

You do state what you do so I'm surprised your surprised at this.

Glasgow

I'll reply in more detail in a bit, but wow of all users on here I was not expecting the Women to be so hard-core aggressive in their replies. I didn't verify him for those who can't read. I went to his profile he literally blocked within seconds of leaving. No verification was left.

"I'll reply in more detail in a bit, but wow of all users on here I was not expecting the Women to be so hard-core aggressive in their replies. I didn't verify him for those who can't read. I went to his profile he literally blocked within seconds of leaving. No verification was left."

Hey, no one is being aggressive at all, you asked for thoughts you got them. Most were constructive and giving advice. Also it was noted you COULDN’T Leave a veri but you only knew that when you went to do it. What’s being pointed out is that if his profile says straight he probably didn’t want a sexual verification from a guy. Hope you take this in the spirit it’s being offered and happy future fabbing

He didn't know you weren't going to verify him tho.

He's prob down at straight so didn't want a papertrail back to you.

Guilty pleasure and all that.

Yes it's shit.but shit things do happen.

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

"I'll reply in more detail in a bit, but wow of all users on here I was not expecting the Women to be so hard-core aggressive in their replies. I didn't verify him for those who can't read. I went to his profile he literally blocked within seconds of leaving. No verification was left."

Nobody I'd being aggressive. You both got what you wanted.

He obviously didn't want to have anything to do with you after he shot his load in your mouth.

I know that may be hard to take in (no pun intended) but that's the reality.

There's no aggression that I see .. if you don't want the answers don't ask the question .. u clearly stated that it was when you went to verify him thats when you realised you had been blocked .

Same thing happens to me 4 or 5 times a week with the women after blowing me . Personally I think their scared of attachment issues. If I can live with it OP I'm sure you could too.

"Has anyone been blocked directly after a meet?

Here's what went down with me:

He (straight by profile) contacted me. We arranged to meet. He asked for a "dark room", best I could do was curtains closed. He is solid from the unzip, I blew him for a long time, he cums big and loud. I go again, this time he cums not long after the 1st but proper leg switched head back eyes rolled type load. Then he wipes/zips up and leaves. I go to verify him on here and he's blocked me within seconds of leaving. Is that not rude by anyone else's standards? Feels a little violating to use my throat then block me. Wasn't expecting to meet or chat again, no plans to contact him, I have other options and know my quality so ain't upset, but leaves a horrible taste. Is this normal practice?"

Left a horrible taste, well you will go sucking cocks

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

I'm not being aggressive, but your profile does suggest something different. He wanted sucked, he wanted to blow his load. You were available and you were good. You both had fun. It sounds like it's been a success, to be honest. It would have been nicer if he had messaged you to say he didn't want a verification, but judging by your timescale, you would have given him no time to do so. He left and 'within seconds' had you blocked. Which means you were about about leave a verification, within seconds. Did you consult him on leaving one? Even if he doesn't display the verification, it might have still shown up that a male verified him today, if he likes to show his verification summary. From your profile, you're intending to build up your verifications again, so he's probably got out ahead of you and blocked you, in order to prevent that from happening. It might not feel nice, but you need to respect his need for discretion. You didn't respect him by asking if you could leave the verification, it sounds like he's done the only thing he could have done to stop you from having some sort of effect on his profile.

Sorry if this has come across rude xx

"I'm not being aggressive, but your profile does suggest something different. He wanted sucked, he wanted to blow his load. You were available and you were good. You both had fun. It sounds like it's been a success, to be honest. It would have been nicer if he had messaged you to say he didn't want a verification, but judging by your timescale, you would have given him no time to do so. He left and 'within seconds' had you blocked. Which means you were about about leave a verification, within seconds. Did you consult him on leaving one? Even if he doesn't display the verification, it might have still shown up that a male verified him today, if he likes to show his verification summary. From your profile, you're intending to build up your verifications again, so he's probably got out ahead of you and blocked you, in order to prevent that from happening. It might not feel nice, but you need to respect his need for discretion. You didn't respect him by asking if you could leave the verification, it sounds like he's done the only thing he could have done to stop you from having some sort of effect on his profile.

Sorry if this has come across rude xx"

Beautifully and clearly put

the guy is probably still trying to convince himself he is straight

Your profile says your gay so I'm wondering if you're on Fabguys too? If not, maybe you'd get on better on there OP.

Sorry this has happened to you, just move on from it and good luck x

Glasgow

"It is a bit strange to block you after the meet, maybe it's his way of ticking you off his list so he doesn't mail you again for a meet?

As long as you enjoyed

yourself is what counts. "

Yeah I get that thanks, it's terrible the self shame some men can carry about being who they are. Wasn't planning to mail him again ever,or marry him lol, especially after he did all the contacting. Find it strange and just wondered if it had happened to others.

Glasgow

"Same thing happens to me 4 or 5 times a week with the women after blowing me . Personally I think their scared of attachment issues. If I can live with it OP I'm sure you could too. "

Sorry to hear it happens to you so often man. 1st time for me. Just feels so sharp an action. I'll live don't you worry thank you haha

By *cotsguy4funMan  over a year ago

Glasgow/N Lanarkshire

FWIW I have had people block me straight after a meet as well. Some folk like to just meet once and have no more contact etc. Try not to take it personally, I'm sure that's not his intention

I get it OP. Even if you're profile says what is says, I think the fact he blocked you (and so soon) is what is the issue. I'd feel used if the same had happened to me.

Maybe he was worried about the veri as a straight guy.

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

The guy is straight.

You exchange messages

You meet

You sucked him off

You both enjoyed

He blocks you

He fecks off.

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't think the guy has done anything wrong.

You both are consenting Adults who agreed too have fun.

Whats the problem?

Tbh he probably but the block button before he entered forward thinking

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nowt as queer as folk

"Agree with the two posters above I’m afraid OP. There’s a couple of wee contradictions in your post if you read it. At the end of the day and as already said you both got what you wanted. Also if he was “straight” (sometimes known as fab straight) he may well have not wanted the verification. Blocking is sometimes a blessing, do an Elsa and “let it goooooooo” x "

Do an Elsa and "let it goooooo" should that not be "let it blow"?

"Agree with the two posters above I’m afraid OP. There’s a couple of wee contradictions in your post if you read it. At the end of the day and as already said you both got what you wanted. Also if he was “straight” (sometimes known as fab straight) he may well have not wanted the verification. Blocking is sometimes a blessing, do an Elsa and “let it goooooooo” x

Do an Elsa and "let it goooooo" should that not be "let it blow"? "

lol perhaps

The main reason is as you said his profile it says straight, he doesn't want anyone to know about your meet

Glasgow

maybe that is the case, but I don't like to label anyone. don't think he is not straight though if he had a bj every now and then. sex and love are separate I'd say.

Glasgow

well ain't you a beautiful soul! thank you! I have tried that site but the vibe was off on it. apart from some users... I enjoy people on here more. had a few great meets so won't be put off or dwell on it, just wondered if it is a regular thing others have experienced that's all. All the best to you too!

Glasgow

sorry to hear that. but wild to hear it is common practice on here. yeah not taking it personally, just felt an extreme abrupt move for someone a second ago was inside me haha

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"sorry to hear that. but wild to hear it is common practice on here. yeah not taking it personally, just felt an extreme abrupt move for someone a second ago was inside me haha"

If you "press reply and quote" it'll come across less monologuey.

"sorry to hear that. but wild to hear it is common practice on here. yeah not taking it personally, just felt an extreme abrupt move for someone a second ago was inside me haha

If you "press reply and quote" it'll come across less monologuey. "

Was just about to say that, also OP, you both enjoyed, you say you want to blow and go, you also say you want to redeem your verifications BUT obviously he did not. You had a great meet, leave it at that and move on x

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

It's also good to note, if he displays as straight and you do verify him then even if he chooses not to publish it, it's a bit of a pain int he arse you get the verification removed. We have a couple from people who watched me on cams that I didn't actually speak to directly that have been sitting undisplayed for ages because I don't know the people. It bugs me that they sit there.

From the sound of it your straight guy probably won't want a nice reminder of his meet.. certainly would be extra questions if someone ever found out about his profile

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

He will probably unblock you next time he wants a bj

» Add a new message to this topic