FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > waxing

waxing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey ladies and gents, wondering for those in aberdeenshire, where's most advisable to get waxed? im sick of shaving every week! looking for least pain and best value for money :D cheers in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi I always use veet easy to use and does a good job but just make sure you don't leave it on too long I'm speaking from experience lol

By *rystalsdragonCouple  over a year ago

central for fun / axarquia

"Hey ladies and gents, wondering for those in aberdeenshire, where's most advisable to get waxed? im sick of shaving every week! looking for least pain and best value for money :D cheers in advance "

looking for the same in stirling !! hate the stubble lol or hubby does lol he trims which is ok with trimmer.

i thought veet and other hair removal creams couldnt be used "down there" ?? lol

"Hey ladies and gents, wondering for those in aberdeenshire, where's most advisable to get waxed? im sick of shaving every week! looking for least pain and best value for money :D cheers in advance

looking for the same in stirling !! hate the stubble lol or hubby does lol he trims which is ok with trimmer.

i thought veet and other hair removal creams couldnt be used "down there" ?? lol"

so it says but iv not had any problems with it apart from when I left it on too long should get your husband to use it and ul see a big difference

hot wax

"Hi I always use veet easy to use and does a good job but just make sure you don't leave it on too long I'm speaking from experience lol "

Does it do for us ladies? I'm fed up shaving and can't wax.

"Hi I always use veet easy to use and does a good job but just make sure you don't leave it on too long I'm speaking from experience lol

Does it do for us ladies? I'm fed up shaving and can't wax."

I'm sure it does il gladly help u in trying

"Hi I always use veet easy to use and does a good job but just make sure you don't leave it on too long I'm speaking from experience lol

Does it do for us ladies? I'm fed up shaving and can't wax. I'm sure it does il gladly help u in trying "

I might take you up on that, as long as i can slap you silly if it burns

Does it do for us ladies? I'm fed up shaving and can't wax. I'm sure it does il gladly help u in trying

I might take you up on that, as long as i can slap you silly if it burns "

if it burns il kiss it all better for you

Veet makes a fantastic job-just follow the instructions.Always use it and gives great results.

"Veet makes a fantastic job-just follow the instructions.Always use it and gives great results."
Yip it does that gives a silky smooth finish

I use veet myself but I'd think twice if I had girlie bits. I mean - bush does grow very close to the pleasure garden. Veet in the garden - even the garden gate - would be like veet on the helmet. Very fiery burny. Not nice.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 08/09/12 07:54:44]

is there a specific veet you can get as im sure it'd be like tooth paste on your clit haha. (bad times)

By *rcplCouple  over a year ago

here not there

Personally I like the veet sensitive , blue box .it don't sting and is very effective

The pink one works well to but the blue is the sensitive skin option .

"Personally I like the veet sensitive , blue box .it don't sting and is very effective

The pink one works well to but the blue is the sensitive skin option .

"

cheers

there is a lady in edinburgh does waxing and shes good i used her long time ago i think she still on the go look in the net for sinwax

» Add a new message to this topic