FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > wonder how many of you i have met without known

wonder how many of you i have met without known

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm just sitting in work at the moment thinking to myself how many fab users iv possibly met with my job I do accident rescue for the police but I also go to breakdowns on behalf of the aa rac and other companies we should have a secret code to use and we could get jiggy with it in my big truck x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Iv not meet any one as not strange lady has punch me So if it happens I let you know bud

My car broke down in Glasgow a few years back, got a big truck to take us home, poor lamb, thought it was a 45 min allround trip..!!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Fuck, where I live you could meet me every night!!!

"My car broke down in Glasgow a few years back, got a big truck to take us home, poor lamb, thought it was a 45 min allround trip..!!"
lol what was the company that came out x

"Iv not meet any one as not strange lady has punch me So if it happens I let you know bud "
psml here's hoping it doesn't happen

"Fuck, where I live you could meet me every night!!! "
I wish x

I take you never be to livingston before then lol
"Fuck, where I live you could meet me every night!!! I wish x "

"I take you never be to livingston before then lol Fuck, where I live you could meet me every night!!! I wish x "
lol not for a while lol

Oi, no need. Lol

"I take you never be to livingston before then lol Fuck, where I live you could meet me every night!!! I wish x "

"My car broke down in Glasgow a few years back, got a big truck to take us home, poor lamb, thought it was a 45 min allround trip..!! lol what was the company that came out x "
cannae remember, but it came fae Paisley!

There are 3 people on here that i have met before and they don't recognise me etc. I find it quite a turn on in truth. Especially when you know them as being a quiet uni student and then you read their profile about how they love being spanked hard and DPed etc.

was in a local takeaway after a night out last night and in walked a girl from fab. ive never spoken to her before but recognised her pics from here. messaged her this morning and she confirmed it was indeed her.

seen a fabber in asda.. he had a cucumber and condoms in his basket recognised him from his pics...luckily i have no pics....

"seen a fabber in asda.. he had a cucumber and condoms in his basket recognised him from his pics...luckily i have no pics.... "

Hah. Sounds like my shopping

By * n SCouple  over a year ago

dundee

Recognised 2 or 3 people from here whilst out and about. Also seen a work colleagues husband in the single man search. No my business tho so his secret will be safe with me. No that i could go tell her i seen her man whilst i was browsing a swinging site of course

By *rystalsdragonCouple  over a year ago

central for fun / axarquia

dont have a car lol

"Fuck, where I live you could meet me every night!!! "

full of round abouts and under passes

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"seen a fabber in asda.. he had a cucumber and condoms in his basket recognised him from his pics...luckily i have no pics.... "

that asda is rife with fabbers....

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

filthy bugger was it flavoured condoms or do you think he liked taste of cucumber ???

"My car broke down in Glasgow a few years back, got a big truck to take us home, poor lamb, thought it was a 45 min allround trip..!! lol what was the company that came out x cannae remember, but it came fae Paisley!"
wouldn't have been me then wish it was though maybe next time hopefully xx

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

Acouple from here walk past my drive quite often. It would not be fair to confront them off site.

A while a go some one in our town came up behind me, when me and lokie was in town, and slapped my arse then he was then nice enough to tell me my photos where fab!! I was speechless!! However lokie wasn't and got very angry I won't go into details but he got what was coming to him. We like privacy, we recognise a few people off here In town but would never say a thing as we like to think most people now it no one business what we get up to in our private life. X

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

"A while a go some one in our town came up behind me, when me and lokie was in town, and slapped my arse then he was then nice enough to tell me my photos where fab!! I was speechless!! However lokie wasn't and got very angry I won't go into details but he got what was coming to him. We like privacy, we recognise a few people off here In town but would never say a thing as we like to think most people now it no one business what we get up to in our private life. X"

Last site I was on a similar thing happened, only I was out with my kids in town I was livid!

If you recognise someone from here when your out and about, whats wrong with a little smile or a wink, don't assume it's ok to shout their names or run up and grab them, let's all have some discretion eh

By *he Bluesome TwosomeCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

"seen a fabber in asda.. he had a cucumber and condoms in his basket recognised him from his pics...luckily i have no pics....

that asda is rife with fabbers.... "

sure is lol x

By *piderxMan  over a year ago

west lothian

am away to hang around asda seems the place to be

"seen a fabber in asda.. he had a cucumber and condoms in his basket recognised him from his pics...luckily i have no pics.... filthy bugger was it flavoured condoms or do you think he liked taste of cucumber ???"

tbh had a good old stare in his basket.. was the mixy pack . his cucumber wouldnt scan at the self serv checkout.. yeah he looked as if he would like the taste of cucmber lol....x

"am away to hang around asda seems the place to be "

yep it is Tesco is much the same.. and scotmid god.. part of the job criteria to be a fabber....lol..

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"seen a fabber in asda.. he had a cucumber and condoms in his basket recognised him from his pics...luckily i have no pics.... filthy bugger was it flavoured condoms or do you think he liked taste of cucumber ???

tbh had a good old stare in his basket.. was the mixy pack . his cucumber wouldnt scan at the self serv checkout.. yeah he looked as if he would like the taste of cucmber lol....x "

gotta look out for the cucumber munchers they are a filthy bunch

"seen a fabber in asda.. he had a cucumber and condoms in his basket recognised him from his pics...luckily i have no pics.... filthy bugger was it flavoured condoms or do you think he liked taste of cucumber ???

tbh had a good old stare in his basket.. was the mixy pack . his cucumber wouldnt scan at the self serv checkout.. yeah he looked as if he would like the taste of cucmber lol....x gotta look out for the cucumber munchers they are a filthy bunch "

I was in Asda earlier but didn't see anyone probably too late

» Add a new message to this topic