FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pegging

Pegging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imynameisnt OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hey peeps, a cant help but notice the lack of women that are into pegging on here, am i just looking in the wrong places? A would love to find a regular lady for pegging fun but its proving difficult

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imynameisnt OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nobody like pegging lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love pegging

"I love pegging"

Its such a shame that you are ao far away.

From long time i am looking for a dom woman which will tie me, cover my eyes and do whatever she wants in order to pleasure her self I will it quite a lot if i am pegged by very large bbw/ssbbw.

Any ladies that want to use me?

I love pegging, but it's not something I put on my profile as too many people assume that means you'll do it with them!

hang your own washing out

just before anyone else says it

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'm becoming more and more curious about this lately, never interested me before but I hear more and more people trying it and really enjoy it.

"I love pegging, but it's not something I put on my profile as too many people assume that means you'll do it with them! "

Not really just because you say you like sex not everyone will assume you’ll have it with them that’s pretty much the point of putting on what you like and don’t like

"I love pegging, but it's not something I put on my profile as too many people assume that means you'll do it with them!

Not really just because you say you like sex not everyone will assume you’ll have it with them that’s pretty much the point of putting on what you like and don’t like "

Unfortunately there are a large number of people on this site who assume just that, that having a profile on Fab must mean you're available to satisfy their sexual needs

Just last week I was told I should remove a picture of me having a mmf as it's giving the wrong impression that it is something I'm willing to do with people on Fab.

I love pegging but have zero interest in doing it with a single male profile on Fab, so there's no reason in me having it as an interest!

"I love pegging, but it's not something I put on my profile as too many people assume that means you'll do it with them!

Not really just because you say you like sex not everyone will assume you’ll have it with them that’s pretty much the point of putting on what you like and don’t like

Unfortunately there are a large number of people on this site who assume just that, that having a profile on Fab must mean you're available to satisfy their sexual needs

Just last week I was told I should remove a picture of me having a mmf as it's giving the wrong impression that it is something I'm willing to do with people on Fab.

I love pegging but have zero interest in doing it with a single male profile on Fab, so there's no reason in me having it as an interest! "

Yeah unfortunately there are those eejits on here that think all they need to do is sign up to fab and hey presto they get a meet and don’t take no for an answer. However you should put up any photo you want and say what you like without folk judging. I’d say ignore them and do as you please

"hang your own washing out

just before anyone else says it "

Not really I’d say all our washing is on the line just being here (especially with your face as your profile pic…). Nothing wrong with saying what you like on here surely

Well if any of you females fancy pegging me then send me a message lol xx

All these pegging threads are a pain in the arse.

Maybe it should be added to “interests” on the site

"Maybe it should be added to “interests” on the site"
what? pegging or pains in the arses

"Maybe it should be added to “interests” on the site what? pegging or pains in the arses "

Lol!!! Ohhh both I think

"Maybe it should be added to “interests” on the site what? pegging or pains in the arses

Lol!!! Ohhh both I think "

"Maybe it should be added to “interests” on the site"

Wholeheartedly agree

"All these pegging threads are a pain in the arse. "

not if it’s done right lol

Been looking for a pegging partner for a while but it has been a challenge, so if any females are seriously interested in pegging then feel free to give me a message lol

I did pegging a little with my previous partner. I was really curious about it and she agreed to try it out as part of some roleplay. It was good fun and I think she enjoyed it more than me, but it isn't something I would be hellbent on doing again. The psychology of role reversal and passiveness was a real turn on though, for me anyway. And I came like a train

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

She gave me a wank, made my day then she pegged me … made my hole week

» Add a new message to this topic