just a query???

how many are real couples and not fake profiles................l

and then we get couples that have criteria ,,,,,

have to be fit like becham etc,,,,,

where are the real folks ??

genuine peeps?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It does make you laugh sometimes. Our profile needs toned down a bit as some bits were added after a lot of unwanted male attention lol

We think we are real, and like most real genuine people we have our preferences

"We think we are real, and like most real genuine people we have our preferences "

Same

"We think we are real, and like most real genuine people we have our preferences "

Oh can deffo voucher you two are real....

Like to think we are a genuine couple ...

either that of we've lived one hell of a lie for 30 YEARS of married life .....lol

All real here. Our criterias are exactly that, ours, and we won't change them for anyone

i thought the whole point of verifications was to prove who is real and who is fake

We real but new to the whole scene had 1 meet from here just so many peeps mesage u u aint sure who 4 real and if say no they call u fake well sorry we here 4 fun witi a select few not to fk our way thru fab like sum x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"We real but new to the whole scene had 1 meet from here just so many peeps mesage u u aint sure who 4 real and if say no they call u fake well sorry we here 4 fun witi a select few not to fk our way thru fab like sum x"
why the inflamatory post i am quite sure noone is actually here to fk there way through fab plenty of real people some you will get on with some you wont it really is that simple

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

What you see with me is what you get

We have had various mails claiming to have slept with most on here which we dnt believe and asking us would we liketo b number0100 or 250 or 450 the mail was deleted also some if we say cant meet therfore we must b fake mmm no its called a life,wrk and kids x

Local to you maybe

"We have had various mails claiming to have slept with most on here which we dnt believe and asking us would we liketo b number0100 or 250 or 450 the mail was deleted also some if we say cant meet therfore we must b fake mmm no its called a life,wrk and kids x"

There is the minority of people who expect you to drop everything and meet, just because they asked

We all have lives outside of fab, family, work, kids etc.

Sometimes we can meet spontaneously, other times take a bit of planning

Exactly and thankfully it is j minority as there lots of genuine sexy peeps out there x

"We have had various mails claiming to have slept with most on here which we dnt believe and asking us would we liketo b number0100 or 250 or 450 the mail was deleted also some if we say cant meet therfore we must b fake mmm no its called a life,wrk and kids x

There is the minority of people who expect you to drop everything and meet, just because they asked

We all have lives outside of fab, family, work, kids etc.

Sometimes we can meet spontaneously, other times take a bit of planning "

So true i had a guy messaging me everyday saying because ive had loads of meets i should let him come asap and fuck my ass because im a slut ...wait a min mate you are a cunt and i wouldnt touch you with a tramps i hate pushy and nasty people !!! so what ive had loads of meets doesnt give you the right of passage for a fuck lol

Lol yea must of thought u were just gonna say yea moan up then he cheek lol xd

Local to you maybe

"So true i had a guy messaging me everyday saying because ive had loads of meets i should let him come asap and fuck my ass because im a slut ...wait a min mate you are a cunt and i wouldnt touch you with a tramps i hate pushy and nasty people !!! so what ive had loads of meets doesnt give you the right of passage for a fuck lol"

That's the ones I mean vicky lol

Hell I'd love a spontaneous meet with ya but I'm pretty sure from my side that it's pretty slim happenin . Too much goin on but never say never lol

People try too hard, they can be too pushy, an proud they've shagged half the site and think you should feel privileged they asked you

"We have had various mails claiming to have slept with most on here which we dnt believe and asking us would we liketo b number0100 or 250 or 450 the mail was deleted also some if we say cant meet therfore we must b fake mmm no its called a life,wrk and kids x"

where are they....they've missed me out the swines !!!

"i thought the whole point of verifications was to prove who is real and who is fake"

They help, just look out for the, "joined today and verified within 30mins" profiles, yet the veri is readily hidden?? But got themselves that reassuring tick?

"So true i had a guy messaging me everyday saying because ive had loads of meets i should let him come asap and fuck my ass because im a slut ...wait a min mate you are a cunt and i wouldnt touch you with a tramps i hate pushy and nasty people !!! so what ive had loads of meets doesnt give you the right of passage for a fuck lol"

I get that alot. Especially with being single.

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Its so unreal the no of folks who say they are real but are unreal. Are they for real? No - they must be unreal. Hmmm - unreal people: what are they then?

"So true i had a guy messaging me everyday saying because ive had loads of meets i should let him come asap and fuck my ass because im a slut ...wait a min mate you are a cunt and i wouldnt touch you with a tramps i hate pushy and nasty people !!! so what ive had loads of meets doesnt give you the right of passage for a fuck lol

That's the ones I mean vicky lol

Hell I'd love a spontaneous meet with ya but I'm pretty sure from my side that it's pretty slim happenin . Too much goin on but never say never lol

People try too hard, they can be too pushy, an proud they've shagged half the site and think you should feel privileged they asked you"

Hahaha bloody true , i love a spontaneous meet had my favs ones that have been ok im free you coming usally a sat night when im half cut aha , maybe if the guy had been nicer about it i would have because he looked hot but the way he spoke to me he can do one lol

suppose its also what ur definition of whats real..I'm sure there are lots of genuine cpls...but I'm also sure their are lots of them that cant organize themselves very well into making/getting/keeping meets.

If I'd read this from a single guy I'd have said, ffs do the maths on how to search for others that are actually meeting...of course I'll say the same to the OP...after all uve been here over a year..I'd have assumed u would have learned something..sorry its the harsh line that I'd say to anyone really.

To those into soft swing I have to add...well...ur criteria already lessens ur chances of meeting others, so obviously those genuine swingers may be well outwith ur reach.

» Add a new message to this topic