FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > People that get too d*unk on meets

People that get too d*unk on meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iceguy 1966 OP   Man  over a year ago

in pa postcode

How many of you have experienced going on a meet and the other person getting bladdered? I personaly would only ever partake in a drink at a meet at the request of the other person. So whats your experiences folks???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i try not to drink to much on a meet i get d*unk really easy cannae handle ma drink

A d*unk woman is a no go Don't care if it is Miss world And I never drink at a meet my self

Happened to us a few times... We've met couples who have too much to drink (mainly the guy) and haven't been able to perform and one was quite aggressive tbh.

When were meeting for full swap that's not exactly fair on Jo.

Nothing wrong with a wee drink to get you in the mood etc... But drinking heavily... Not for us.

Steve and Jo

Met a cpl and the woman was bladdered.

Not a Good look in the middle if a busy pub then the chick staggers into the table knocking all the drink over.

Made our Excuses and left..then had the message that we...!!!. Were timewasters lol....Yeah...righto

thats supposed 2 read clothes not close lol soz ,,,,

In our humble opinion those who have to basically get 1/2 or even fully plastered on a meet should definitely get the hell out of the swinging game, that spoils it for all concerned . Sure a drink to set the mood and relax is good but some go way WAY over the mark.

By *lash and BunsCouple  over a year ago

Inverclyde

Moderation being the keyword, in other words knowing when to stop. If I drink too much I get ill so I know when to stop.

Others however don't know when to chuck it, and tbh it's cringeworthy.

By *iceguy 1966 OP   Man  over a year ago

in pa postcode

"A d*unk woman is a no go Don't care if it is Miss world And I never drink at a meet my self "

So true there mate, would be way too easy for a d*unk woman to make a serious allegation against a man or a couple.

Ooops im guilty of it lol but i can handle my drink so never ruined a night by being sloshed its always been much fun and a great laugh

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

woooo hooo the single guys dont want the d*unk fems more for me or am i naive and thats what you used to look for when chasin fems on a night out

"Moderation being the keyword, in other words knowing when to stop. If I drink too much I get ill so I know when to stop.

Others however don't know when to chuck it, and tbh it's cringeworthy."

lol aye right,,,,were we a bad influance on you guys,,,,lol hic hic,,,kidding

I hate overly d*unk ppl... Not attractive...

On meets we have had non performers and on one meet aggression all due to drink.... Not attractive...

Yip have a couple to calm the nerves lmao . It wouldnt be fair to turn up smashed on a meet

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I rarely drink and i tend not to drink on meets. There has been afew very d*unken ladies (more than men) at parties or club nights. Met a couple in a bar once for a chat and we found the women paraletic outside that we felt the need to take her to hospital!

D*unk is not attractive.

By *lash and BunsCouple  over a year ago

Inverclyde

"Moderation being the keyword, in other words knowing when to stop. If I drink too much I get ill so I know when to stop.

Others however don't know when to chuck it, and tbh it's cringeworthy.lol aye right,,,,were we a bad influance on you guys,,,,lol hic hic,,,kidding"

You never seen us drinking shots.......well not while you were looking anyway

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

yeah its happend to me on occations then they have the cheek to mail and say great nite and can we meet again ..ehhh no for me it wasnt lol

i have walk away from meets because there are too d*unk don,t mind them having a nice wee drink but think some ppl take it to far

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I only drink on special occasions which are few and far between.

Hate wasting the following day hungover and if i had a meet planned with a gorgeous girl from here i'd definately want to remember it for all the right reasons.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I only drink on special occasions which are few and far between.

Hate wasting the following day hungover and if i had a meet planned with a gorgeous girl from here i'd definately want to remember it for all the right reasons. "

Bladdered is not a good look for either a man or a woman. I also think that swinging is not the best thing to be doing if you can't really remember what you've been up to the night before.

I try and stay reasonably sober, maybe just have a couple of buds to get things going....

By *tefmartin16Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Never drink myself. Don't mind a lady drinking as long as she still knows what she's doing.

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"In our humble opinion those who have to basically get 1/2 or even fully plastered on a meet should definitely get the hell out of the swinging game, that spoils it for all concerned . Sure a drink to set the mood and relax is good but some go way WAY over the mark."

[Removed by poster at 13/09/12 22:26:12]

Others however don't know when to chuck it, and tbh it's cringeworthy.lol aye right,,,,were we a bad influance on you guys,,,,lol hic hic,,,kidding

You never seen us drinking shots.......well not while you were looking anyway "

sneaky gits,,,,your round next time,,,,lol

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I only drink on special occasions which are few and far between.

Hate wasting the following day hungover and if i had a meet planned with a gorgeous girl from here i'd definately want to remember it for all the right reasons. "

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"if i had a meet planned with a gorgeous girl from here i'd definately want to remember it for all the right reasons.

"

Counting the days

» Add a new message to this topic