FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Best way to receive / give oral

Best way to receive / give oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *OSCCOSMITH69 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow / edinburgh

My favour is giving oral to a female partner in the doggy style position means i can really pull them back into my face and glase that beard… lol

Whats yours

As i guy i prefer to receive oral sex on the edge of a bed or chair

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like to receive oral sex from a female with a pulse. That’s about as picky as i get

Giving- long as it doesn't smell like a cheesemongers I'm not overly fussed. Preference is for my nose not to buried in their rusty bullet hole though.

Receiving - on my back, eyes closed, usually fantasising about someone else.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Giving- long as it doesn't smell like a cheesemongers I'm not overly fussed. Preference is for my nose not to buried in their rusty bullet hole though.

Receiving - on my back, eyes closed, usually fantasising about someone else. "

Offt. Harsh on the receiving.

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Giving- long as it doesn't smell like a cheesemongers I'm not overly fussed. Preference is for my nose not to buried in their rusty bullet hole though.

Receiving - on my back, eyes closed, usually fantasising about someone else. "

You want a napper picture to help you along?

By *ixie and adamCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love giving it lying down with Adam on top of me. So good. Also, the traditional kneeling down looking up at him

I don’t like to receive it.

Pixie xx

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Prefer giving in any which way, as I love giving oral.

Not massively keen on receiving, so no real preference xx

"I like to receive oral sex from a female with a pulse. That’s about as picky as i get "

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Not a fan of 69 position cos I’m trying to concentrate on what I’m doing with my mouth and I I become mildly aware that a guy is fiddling with my foo foo, with little or no effect.

Has anyone ever came while executing a 69?

On a few occasions but it's not particularly easy . The muffled moans and gasping for air as my thighs cemented to his ears kinda spoiled the orgasm

"Not a fan of 69 position cos I’m trying to concentrate on what I’m doing with my mouth and I I become mildly aware that a guy is fiddling with my foo foo, with little or no effect.

Has anyone ever came while executing a 69?"

As long as it’s not a flirt69 ffs

By *ixie and adamCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Not a fan of 69 position cos I’m trying to concentrate on what I’m doing with my mouth and I I become mildly aware that a guy is fiddling with my foo foo, with little or no effect.

This cracked me up haha. It’s a no from me too.

Pixie

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

This …. I absolutely hate it

This …. I absolutely hate it "

I’ll just stand so lol

Glasgow

Maybe once or twice but for me, on my knees near the ladies mouth while I use my hand to pleasure her works pretty darn well. Not 69 per sae but mutual gratification.

Lanarkshire

Maybe once or twice but for me, on my knees near the ladies mouth while I use my hand to pleasure her works pretty darn well. Not 69 per sae but mutual gratification. "

That would work for me!

Lanarkshire

This …. I absolutely hate it I’ll just stand so lol "

What you standing for, is there a queue?

From behind so i can eat that ass aswell

This …. I absolutely hate it I’ll just stand so lol

What you standing for, is there a queue?"

it’s for convenience

Lanarkshire

What you standing for, is there a queue? it’s for convenience "

Like when you go to the toilet?

Lanarkshire

"From behind so i can eat that ass aswell "

I approve of this!

What you standing for, is there a queue? it’s for convenience

Like when you go to the toilet? "

id splash the ceiling if it was standing lol

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

This …. I absolutely hate it I’ll just stand so lol "

Since it’s you I will get on my knees …. I’m kind like that

Since it’s you I will get on my knees …. I’m kind like that "

oooft nearly faints !! I’ll hold ya to it

Lanarkshire

Since it’s you I will get on my knees …. I’m kind like that oooft nearly faints !! I’ll hold ya to it "

Get the woman a cushion for her knees!!!

That’s a good question tbh! The bj from a 69 is a whole new experience, feels totally different but I haven’t came with it yet.

I mind once I was 69’ing when I was on tour in the Middle East and I could feel my mouth filling up with liquid. The American girl was totally oblivious so I didn’t say anything, quickly moved positions and carried on. Said to her afterwards like did you piss a little in my mouth to which she was really annoyed at and told me that having sex in 40° heat does make a girl sweat a lot…

That made me even more queasy than when I thought it was peepee. 100% truth

That’s a good question tbh! The bj from a 69 is a whole new experience, feels totally different but I haven’t came with it yet.

I mind once I was 69’ing when I was on tour in the Middle East and I could feel my mouth filling up with liquid. The American girl was totally oblivious so I didn’t say anything, quickly moved positions and carried on. Said to her afterwards like did you piss a little in my mouth to which she was really annoyed at and told me that having sex in 40° heat does make a girl sweat a lot…

That made me even more queasy than when I thought it was peepee. 100% truth"

How very dare she sweat in that heat

Lanarkshire

That made me even more queasy than when I thought it was peepee. 100% truth"

How does it feel different?

From a woman’s point of view (who somehow always seems to end up underneath) my gob is open but I can’t move my head to make a pulling/sucking motion. So essentially I end up pinned down getting my mouth fucked!

Actually, I want to be on top, for scientific purposes! I’m not going on the bottom again!

"

How does it feel different?

From a woman’s point of view (who somehow always seems to end up underneath) my gob is open but I can’t move my head to make a pulling/sucking motion. So essentially I end up pinned down getting my mouth fucked!

Actually, I want to be on top, for scientific purposes! I’m not going on the bottom again! "

If you think about it, the areas of contact are round the other way so the tongue is now on the top of the head and ridges of the mouth on the bottom, feels totally different but still smashing

Ooh I don’t think I could be on top for a 69, what if I misheard the gargles and she died? I don’t want to be the next guy ridiculed for his defence on loose women

100% get yourself on top woman!!

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Totally agree on this. If I'm giving then I want to concentrate on that, same if I'm receiving. I've never even come close to an orgasm from a 69, far from it.

By *eardyBikerMan  over a year ago

nr stoney

Giving...her sat on a seat legs over my shoulders

Receiving...sat similarly or standing up, her on her knees ,...making my legs wobble

Glasgow

Maybe once or twice but for me, on my knees near the ladies mouth while I use my hand to pleasure her works pretty darn well. Not 69 per sae but mutual gratification.

That would work for me! "

On the to do list.

By *ack For Fun69Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

I have a regular fwb (not from here) who only plays orally and every play session has each of us orally pleasuring the other then a good old fashioned 69 before we bring each other to climax. Quite often though we never get past the 69 and on a few occasions we've managed to cum simultaneously. Practice makes perfect...

By *he_Wite_NiteMan  over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

"So essentially I end up pinned down getting my mouth fucked!

Actually, I want to be on top, for scientific purposes! I’m not going on the bottom again! "

I love 69 with lady on top... she is free to move her head to get the best action on me (and isn't being face fucked), she can also move her hips to get the oral a tion on herself as and when she wants it!

I also find for both because you are focused on pleasuring the other, your own orgasm builds slower but then goes past the tipping point far quicker...

very enjoyable...

Lanarkshire

"So essentially I end up pinned down getting my mouth fucked!

Actually, I want to be on top, for scientific purposes! I’m not going on the bottom again!

I love 69 with lady on top... she is free to move her head to get the best action on me (and isn't being face fucked), she can also move her hips to get the oral a tion on herself as and when she wants it!

I also find for both because you are focused on pleasuring the other, your own orgasm builds slower but then goes past the tipping point far quicker...

very enjoyable..."

You want to give me a demo?

"You want to give me a demo?"

Most certainly, although a test-ride rather than a demo may be better for you to get a feel for the handling...

Lanarkshire

"You want to give me a demo?

Most certainly, although a test-ride rather than a demo may be better for you to get a feel for the handling... "

Yeah, might be better. Then I can find out for myself if it’s worth it. When can I pop by your showroom?

"When can I pop by your showroom? "

I'm sure we can find a space in the (very empty) diary, to fit you in...

Woman's legs ver my shoulders giving me access to both holes

Or on my knees dick Ng cock. Preferably more than one

Giving- laid on the bed, head slightly over the edge, him standing.

Receiving- whilst doing above

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Giving- laid on the bed, head slightly over the edge, him standing.

Receiving- whilst doing above "

Jim Bowen just wouldn't allow that.

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Never in my life, however I can't really cum through oral so it's something I stay away from. There's no good way for a 69... I'm on top, smothering him or I'm on the bottom with no ability to move my head xx

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Never in my life, however I can't really cum through oral so it's something I stay away from. There's no good way for a 69... I'm on top, smothering him or I'm on the bottom with no ability to move my head xx"

You can 69 side by side which means no suffocating or face fucking

Not overly bothered about receiving, if I’m honest I’ve only ever had 1 decent blow job that I enjoyed.

When it comes to giving I prefer the lady on her back near the edge of the bed that way I can spend as long as she wants me to be down there (I love giving so could do it for hours)

By *ack For Fun69Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Never in my life, however I can't really cum through oral so it's something I stay away from. There's no good way for a 69... I'm on top, smothering him or I'm on the bottom with no ability to move my head xx"

Ah, smothered! What a way to go though. Works for me.

» Add a new message to this topic