FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Random acts of kindness

Random acts of kindness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Regina Phalange OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Walking home d*unk last night in heels, I got so far and the shoes had to come off.

A few minutes later a couple were walking toward me and the lady concerned for my bare feet took her vans off and gave me her socks to wear. I still had to look for glass to avoid but it was a more comfortable walk had I been barefoot.

This woman was my new best pal and I cuddled her so much her fella was either getting jealous or pinning his hopes on a ffm.

What acts of kindness have you experienced lately?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *um4meMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Love random acts of kindness and paying it forward. A few weeks ago, I was out with friends and stuck £20 behind the bar for the next punters. I remained anonymous but watching d*unken faces light up was worth it

Lanarkshire

"Love random acts of kindness and paying it forward. A few weeks ago, I was out with friends and stuck £20 behind the bar for the next punters. I remained anonymous but watching d*unken faces light up was worth it "

Aww that’s a lovely. What a buzz knowing you are responsible for making them smile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This week I was working evenings in Galway and I saw a guy looking down into a drain cover I asked him what the problem was he said he had dropped his keys down the drain . I got my cable rods out and hooked them up .

Lanarkshire

"This week I was working evenings in Galway and I saw a guy looking down into a drain cover I asked him what the problem was he said he had dropped his keys down the drain . I got my cable rods out and hooked them up . "

Good on you. Well done

By *teve196301Man  over a year ago

northumberland

A couple had a flat tyre outside work on Tuesday, he split the locking wheel but socket and was in a state, I took the socket welded it back together, machined it and with my powerbar got the nut off & changed the wheel for them, I did this all in my lunch break they were absolutely chuffed, great to see that

Lanarkshire

"A couple had a flat tyre outside work on Tuesday, he split the locking wheel but socket and was in a state, I took the socket welded it back together, machined it and with my powerbar got the nut off & changed the wheel for them, I did this all in my lunch break they were absolutely chuffed, great to see that "

It’s satisfying knowing you’ve helped someone.

By *un44Man  over a year ago

GLASGOW

I once paid for an old ladys shopping. She was in front of me and had forgotten her pin number and was on the last attempt. She told the check out girl she had it written down at home and would walk back and get it. Couldn't let the old dear do that so I paid for it along with mine.

Some decent skins out there . Good to see

"I once paid for an old ladys shopping. She was in front of me and had forgotten her pin number and was on the last attempt. She told the check out girl she had it written down at home and would walk back and get it. Couldn't let the old dear do that so I paid for it along with mine."

I was sooooo grateful. Thanks again.

Recently let someone spank my ass, he was ever so grateful

I've paid for shopping before, just seeked out the person with the least in their trolley and nipped in front of them..

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I was waiting to clean my trolley and gel hands in a supermarket recently but the older lady in front seemed to be taking ages, I asked if she was ok she said she had dropped the bottle of spray in the bin with all the paper towels and couldn’t reach it so there is me with short arms trying to stretch down to the bottom of the bin to get it back out. It was so funny but eventually we got it and I used plenty gel afterwards

I did have someone pay the £2 I was short in aldi once when I got treats for colleagues but hadn’t taken my purse so it’s swings and roundabouts, give with one hand and receive in the other

"I once paid for an old ladys shopping. She was in front of me and had forgotten her pin number and was on the last attempt. She told the check out girl she had it written down at home and would walk back and get it. Couldn't let the old dear do that so I paid for it along with mine."

Think I'm hormonal. This nearly had me greetin! Very sweet.

GLASGOW

[Removed by poster at 25/09/21 14:26:42]

GLASGOW

"I once paid for an old ladys shopping. She was in front of me and had forgotten her pin number and was on the last attempt. She told the check out girl she had it written down at home and would walk back and get it. Couldn't let the old dear do that so I paid for it along with mine.

I was sooooo grateful. Thanks again. "

Your more than welcome

GLASGOW

"I once paid for an old ladys shopping. She was in front of me and had forgotten her pin number and was on the last attempt. She told the check out girl she had it written down at home and would walk back and get it. Couldn't let the old dear do that so I paid for it along with mine.

Think I'm hormonal. This nearly had me greetin! Very sweet."

Poor soul was getting all confused and thought if she enters it wrong again that's her knackered until the bank sort it. Couldn't have that on my mind.

Not a fan of the pay it forward thing if I do something for someone I do it to make them happy and show the world isn't fucked.

Recently bought an old man a coffee and lunch the server was clearly taken by it, she explained the old man was a weekly regular and always came in alone and never spoke to anyone. I could see it in the old boy's face he was also taken by it and that in itself was enough for me.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Not recent, but back when the John Smeaton thwarting the 2007 Glasgow Airport Attack happened, my girlfriend and I got trapped in America due to the stopping of all flights in and out of Scotland.

We were sure we would manage to get home, but several people who were attending the same event as us offered up their numbers and spare bedrooms for if we got stuck, many were near the airport we were using to get home (Newark) so it was all nice and handy.

However by the time our holiday was over, the flights were back on, and we got home safely.

The way I saw it was that the offers were karma for something I had done, earlier that weekend, and that was to give away two tickets to a rare tour that I had won.

Mandy

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

A few months ago, on a teaching job abroad, I was on an excursion and went to get a coffee. The woman at the bar asked if I was one of the teachers and when I said yes, gave me a free coffee.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Walking home d*unk last night in heels, I got so far and the shoes had to come off.

A few minutes later a couple were walking toward me and the lady concerned for my bare feet took her vans off and gave me her socks to wear. I still had to look for glass to avoid but it was a more comfortable walk had I been barefoot.

This woman was my new best pal and I cuddled her so much her fella was either getting jealous or pinning his hopes on a ffm.

What acts of kindness have you experienced lately?"

How was the ffm?

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Some of the simplest acts can make a difference to somebody's day.

My favourite one was going into a shop on a rainy day and buying a bunch of £1 umbrellas and just giving them away to random people who were sheltering in shop doorways

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

When I worked in central Edinburgh, I used to occasionally see a guy put a £5 note inside a random copy of the Metro (still in the holder). I often wondered if anyone ever got the Fiver, or if the bus drivers were wise to it, and searched for it when they turned the buses to head back outta town.

I use to work at the cinema and regularly under charged for the overly expensive pick and mix particular when the person had a load of kids

In asdas today and a guy dropped something while carrying a child in one hand and a bag of shopping in the other on his way out.

I offered to pick up what he dropped for him but he declined.

near Glasgow

"In asdas today and a guy dropped something while carrying a child in one hand and a bag of shopping in the other on his way out.

I offered to pick up what he dropped for him but he declined.

"

Was it the child ? Some of them are better being dropped and left

near Glasgow

"I use to work at the cinema and regularly under charged for the overly expensive pick and mix particular when the person had a load of kids "

400% mark up on pick n mix

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

I love doing RAOK! I often pay for the McDonald's behind me, or the shopping behind me. I just think it's lovely to see someone, who hasn't expected it, have a smile on their face. I've had people tell me they've had a rubbish day and that's put a smile on their face, or that I've really made them think hard about RAOK.

And, last year during lockdown, when everyone was stressed, I bought a present for all of my neighbours (I live in a cul de sac, with only ten houses lol... no made of money ) and gifted it to them, with a little hand written note about how I had wanted to put a smile on their faces. They were talking about it for weeks afterwards. I love the wee buzzy feeling you get when someone is happy because of your actions xx

Poor soul was getting all confused and thought if she enters it wrong again that's her knackered until the bank sort it. Couldn't have that on my mind."

I'm going to start kicking about with a blue rinse and a walking stick....see if someone offers to pay my weekly shop.

Op have a look for roll up pumps as someone who dosent go for a night on the town in under 6 inch heels I can tell you they a life saver when I start to sway and find it hard to walk in such high heels

They roll up fit in your handbag

Lanarkshire

"Op have a look for roll up pumps as someone who dosent go for a night on the town in under 6 inch heels I can tell you they a life saver when I start to sway and find it hard to walk in such high heels

They roll up fit in your handbag"

I was planning on taking my flip flops but they didn’t fit inside my coordinated bag. Couldn’t get much more in than my phone and a lippy!

near Glasgow

"Op have a look for roll up pumps as someone who dosent go for a night on the town in under 6 inch heels I can tell you they a life saver when I start to sway and find it hard to walk in such high heels

They roll up fit in your handbag"

Roll up pumps, thought that eas drive through cum n go meets

By *inUpGirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was planning on taking my flip flops but they didn’t fit inside my coordinated bag. Couldn’t get much more in than my phone and a lippy!"

I think you've secretly got an fetish for taking people shoes and socks haha

Love doing random acts of kindness, best ones so far

Two years ago an old lady had her pension money stolen from her from local shops was in the paper , so I went to the police station and wanted to give the £200 to her took a while and for the police to come around to mine and grill me as to why , but glad I did it poor lady lived on her own

Two weeks ago found £20 note on the floor no one around , took it home put it in an envelope and posted it through the letterbox of of one of my neighbours

During lockdown was in McDonald’s and an ambulance crew came in to get there dinner , I offered to pay for there’s , they were so shocked that someone would do it , I had a massive smile on my face all week

I’d love to win the euro millions, imagine how much happiness you could bring to people with random acts of kindness

I was planning on taking my flip flops but they didn’t fit inside my coordinated bag. Couldn’t get much more in than my phone and a lippy!"

Small handbags can be a problem that way

Lanarkshire

I was planning on taking my flip flops but they didn’t fit inside my coordinated bag. Couldn’t get much more in than my phone and a lippy!

I think you've secretly got an fetish for taking people shoes and socks haha "

I’ve asked for your trainers on a few occasions now!

I occasionally buy someone a coffee and a sandwich, pack of crisps who are sat outside asking for money… would rather feed them than give them cash

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

I once held a door open for an old lady.

By *he_Wite_NiteMan  over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

"

I think you've secretly got an fetish for taking people shoes and socks haha "

That's why OP wants to meet me... She's after my footwear!

By *ebimimosaTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

As some one said its nice to be nice.

Loaded shopping into my vehicle and was about to return shopping trolley to the pen, but old dear beside me had car problem, so assisted her to get it sorted. meanwhile d**khead in a posh German brand was getting upset as I was hogging "his"parking space (it was Christmas). So got her sorted and helped her out to the space, but due to me being in way said car could not get into the space and a a family parked OK. A little exchange followed of which I was not very lady like in reply, especially as I was in work gear. As I backed out said driver tried to force me to change direction so he could get space. Land Rover with large tow bar won, another family car got the space, much to the amusement of numerous onlookers

Maybe nor RAK, but teaching the entitled a lesson

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

" I’ve asked for your trainers on a few occasions now! "

Other peoples dresses, now trainers...

Have you no shame?

x

Lanarkshire

" I’ve asked for your trainers on a few occasions now!

Other peoples dresses, now trainers...

Have you no shame?

x"

Nope! Not a jot!!!

Lanarkshire

"

I think you've secretly got an fetish for taking people shoes and socks haha

That's why OP wants to meet me... She's after my footwear! "

You have nice shoes?

By *othianGuy41Man  over a year ago

Eureka

I talked someone out of committing sucide before the police got there. Wouldn't wish anyone to be in that situation. I just did what I thought was right. That person's whole family appreciate what I did that day including them. Sometimes a few kind words can make all the difference. All I say is be compassionate towards others because you never know it could be you.

"I talked someone out of committing sucide before the police got there. Wouldn't wish anyone to be in that situation. I just did what I thought was right. That person's whole family appreciate what I did that day including them. Sometimes a few kind words can make all the difference. All I say is be compassionate towards others because you never know it could be you. "

Good on you

The training I attended for this was upsetting enough never mind having to deal with this it a real life situation.

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

It great to do a random act of kindness but as soon as you start to post about what you have done and why it's no longer a simple act of kindness it becomes a "look at me and see how nice I am "Post

"It great to do a random act of kindness but as soon as you start to post about what you have done and why it's no longer a simple act of kindness it becomes a "look at me and see how nice I am "Post"

Fair point, but the OP did ask for examples.

Not as though it was a thread asking what you'd got up to on Saturday night and guys were claiming to have saved someone from a burning building.

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It great to do a random act of kindness but as soon as you start to post about what you have done and why it's no longer a simple act of kindness it becomes a "look at me and see how nice I am "Post"

Oh sooo cynical

Every now and then when I see a homeless person in town I'll go into the shop and get them a sandwich, crisps, drink etc and give them a few cigarettes

I sent hundreds of users my dick pics. I like to think their day will be filled with unbridled joy seeing my penis popping up on their phone or laptop.

Some might even shed a tear at this Jesus like act.

I let husband have sex with me this morning when I wanted a lie in...surely that counts

I bought soup from Gregg's in my hour lunch one day and gave it to a homeless man sitting outside. I think it made his day as he smiled at me and said "god bless you". That pretty much made my day too x

GLASGOW

Poor soul was getting all confused and thought if she enters it wrong again that's her knackered until the bank sort it. Couldn't have that on my mind.

I'm going to start kicking about with a blue rinse and a walking stick....see if someone offers to pay my weekly shop."

any time

What a lovely post and YES I try to be kind as much as possible

"What a lovely post and YES I try to be kind as much as possible "

You're always good for a free lunch x

"What a lovely post and YES I try to be kind as much as possible "
I'll vouch for ya i remember when you got me that rabbit

I tend to agree with this up to a point. There is a lot of kindness out there that is carried out quietly and without acknowledgement. "Do good, and disappear...".

By *ddkkk91Man  over a year ago

fife

I try to do one or two every month at random, various things.

Every day I do a good deed . Make a point of it

By *alkdirty2meCouple  over a year ago

20 miles south of Edinburgh

Was thinking the exact same thing

M

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

Small handbags can be a problem that way "

I’ve recently bought roll ups that come in their own wee purse with wrist strap. Definitely been worth it

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Northallerton

Saturday afternoon I went to McD’s drive thru with my daughter. The woman in the next car beside me was ordering and I heard her tell her kids they had to share a chicken nugget happy meal so I added one and a Big Mac meal and drink to my order. When I got to the window I asked them to pass on the two meals to the car behind and we left. We have all had days where we are a few quid short.

"Saturday afternoon I went to McD’s drive thru with my daughter. The woman in the next car beside me was ordering and I heard her tell her kids they had to share a chicken nugget happy meal so I added one and a Big Mac meal and drink to my order. When I got to the window I asked them to pass on the two meals to the car behind and we left. We have all had days where we are a few quid short. "

Och....that made me feel all warm and cosy inside.

(Might be a hot flush coming on mind you.)

» Add a new message to this topic