FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > New social ideas

New social ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So over the last year and a half we've all been restricted to meeting due to covid. Now restrictions are eased and we've been making the most of them whilst we can (going by all you folks videos & pictures)

Winter is fast approaching and we know weather can cause havoc for meets

What i want to ask is how you broke the barriers on here chatting for so long unable to meet? Or was there a way around things to make it easier? We ain't all lucky enough to have Mrs Robinson next door

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"So over the last year and a half we've all been restricted to meeting due to covid. Now restrictions are eased and we've been making the most of them whilst we can (going by all you folks videos & pictures)

What i want to ask is how you broke the barriers on here chatting for so long unable to meet? Or was there a way around things to make it easier? We ain't all lucky enough to have Mrs Robinson next door "

A box of toys helped!

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"So over the last year and a half we've all been restricted to meeting due to covid. Now restrictions are eased and we've been making the most of them whilst we can (going by all you folks videos & pictures)

What i want to ask is how you broke the barriers on here chatting for so long unable to meet? Or was there a way around things to make it easier? We ain't all lucky enough to have Mrs Robinson next door

A box of toys helped!"

Monopoly , trivial pursuit , cluedo which were the favourites ?

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

A box of toys helped!

Monopoly , trivial pursuit , cluedo which were the favourites ? "

Ehm aye!

A box of toys helped!"

You just reminded me of my box of tricks up the loft

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

really simple, im never that desperate tae get pumped... i waited till things were safer...

"really simple, im never that desperate tae get pumped... i waited till things were safer... "

Wish others were more like yourself. Sadly some had no consideration for their own health let alone anyone else's unfortunately

"really simple, im never that desperate tae get pumped... i waited till things were safer...

Wish others were more like yourself. Sadly some had no consideration for their own health let alone anyone else's unfortunately "

those are the ones i tend to avoid

TOOLBOX

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

A box of toys helped!

Monopoly , trivial pursuit , cluedo which were the favourites ? "

You forgot the Fab classic- Twister! (Nakedness an option )

Millie x

A box of toys helped!

Monopoly , trivial pursuit , cluedo which were the favourites ?

You forgot the Fab classic- Twister! (Nakedness an option )

Millie x"

No point in me even attempting to play that game. I'm the least flexible person in the world lol

» Add a new message to this topic