FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > being new

being new

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have browsed the forums and found some of the replies to valid questions quite aggressive, is it just us or do others find this? this is on various posts from subjects relating to sexual and personal queries. is this a harsh place to try and be friendly?? we know there have been some good posts and nice replies but from the ones we have read it seems a bit intimidating. whos gong to be first to tell us to man up,,,lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh gawd..man up! Lol

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Welcome to the mad house

bloody knew we wer seting ourselves up for a well deserved slaaaaap in the lower regions!!!! a knitted blue peter badge is on its wat to you!! cheers,,,lol

U see some true colours.... Not a bad thing at times

"bloody knew we wer seting ourselves up for a well deserved slaaaaap in the lower regions!!!! a knitted blue peter badge is on its wat to you!! cheers,,,lol"

naww..i just wanted to be the first to tell you to man up lol..now thats out in the open i hope you have fun..lol

jands, i guess that is a very, so dont look at it as a negative, kinda look at it as a place to come window shopping, whos peacocks and whos prada,,lol good advice o wise one,s

Oh and welcome back.... Just worked out who u r..... Again lol

"bloody knew we wer seting ourselves up for a well deserved slaaaaap in the lower regions!!!! a knitted blue peter badge is on its wat to you!! cheers,,,lol

naww..i just wanted to be the first to tell you to man up lol..now thats out in the open i hope you have fun..lol "

awww guys,,,so sweet of you, we are touched and filling up,,lol xx

"jands, i guess that is a very, so dont look at it as a negative, kinda look at it as a place to come window shopping, whos peacocks and whos prada,,lol good advice o wise one,s"

im a George at Asda kinda girl and i wont let anybody knock the quality! Lol

"bloody knew we wer seting ourselves up for a well deserved slaaaaap in the lower regions!!!! a knitted blue peter badge is on its wat to you!! cheers,,,lol

naww..i just wanted to be the first to tell you to man up lol..now thats out in the open i hope you have fun..lol awww guys,,,so sweet of you, we are touched and filling up,,lol xx

"

I'll bring some tissues and drop them off when we're passing thro! Lol

I find you get alot of folk Jumping on the ...il agree with them in the hope il get a shag bandwagon.

The Forum is all about opinions...diffrent opinions.

Thats what makes the would go round.

Auds x

Well I don't know what this thread about it lost me But right enuff that easy done guys. Xxx

"I find you get alot of folk Jumping on the ...il agree with them in the hope il get a shag bandwagon.

Auds x "

here here, thats what we thought, nice to know it isnt just us, thought we may have just been a bit odd in the way we read the posts,,,lol

naww..i just wanted to be the first to tell you to man up lol..now thats out in the open i hope you have fun..lol awww guys,,,so sweet of you, we are touched and filling up,,lol xx

I'll bring some tissues and drop them off when we're passing thro! Lol"

proper man size,,,noe of yer pocket sized shite for us,,lol

I'll bring some tissues and drop them off when we're passing thro! Lolproper man size,,,noe of yer pocket sized shite for us,,lol"

making demands already..might have to block you in a minute

"I find you get alot of folk Jumping on the ...il agree with them in the hope il get a shag bandwagon.

Auds x "

No one told me their is a shag bandwagon Who bum do I need kiss to get on girl lol

More folk really do need to man up and have their own opinions instead of being scared to voice what they feel incase it upsets others ,truth is a fine way of living ,some are just to scared In case they upset the goodie 2shoes on here .thick skin is needed and some need to grow some

I'll bring some tissues and drop them off when we're passing thro! Lolproper man size,,,noe of yer pocket sized shite for us,,lol

making demands already..might have to block you in a minute

"

hey, you commenting here is like you signing our adoption certs,,,,hiya mum n dad,,,xx

"More folk really do need to man up and have their own opinions instead of being scared to voice what they feel incase it upsets others ,truth is a fine way of living ,some are just to scared In case they upset the goodie 2shoes on here .thick skin is needed and some need to grow some

"

well we should blend in well, honest and opinionated,,,lol but damn nice,,lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Auds x "

some start a forum post and if you dont agree with whats being said your baiscly told to put up or shut up and not voice your opinion

Auds x some start a forum post and if you dont agree with whats being said your baiscly told to put up or shut up and not voice your opinion "

we saw that, and moderators putting a stop to it too, and the person who started it is knowhere to be seen after original post,,,,lol

Or get called a troll

"Or get called a troll "
a wee don king look alike,,,,lol

"More folk really do need to man up and have their own opinions instead of being scared to voice what they feel incase it upsets others ,truth is a fine way of living ,some are just to scared In case they upset the goodie 2shoes on here .thick skin is needed and some need to grow some

well we should blend in well, honest and opinionated,,,lol but damn nice,,lol"

There is dam nice and there is dam nice honest and opinionated is defo a good trait to have but me thinks you are all there and a bit more

"Or get called a troll "
oooft who called you a troll

well we should blend in well, honest and opinionated,,,lol but damn nice,,lolThere is dam nice and there is dam nice honest and opinionated is defo a good trait to have but me thinks you are all there and a bit more "

im guessing thats a kinda nice thing then,,lol

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Or get called a troll "

Relax, take a deep breath, hold, and release,

Im feeling like a troll gonna skip off back to England and wish you all nitey nite x

"Im feeling like a troll gonna skip off back to England and wish you all nitey nite x "
awwww bless byeeeeeeeee .....lol

well we should blend in well, honest and opinionated,,,lol but damn nice,,lolThere is dam nice and there is dam nice honest and opinionated is defo a good trait to have but me thinks you are all there and a bit more im guessing thats a kinda nice thing then,,lol"

hell no you got me all wrong I'm never nice

"Or get called a troll oooft who called you a troll "
oh usual...joke with a jag

I Stick by everything i say...wonder how many regulars on here can say the Same?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Or get called a troll oooft who called you a troll oh usual...joke with a jag

I Stick by everything i say...wonder how many regulars on here can say the Same?"

Me !!

well we should blend in well, honest and opinionated,,,lol but damn nice,,lolThere is dam nice and there is dam nice honest and opinionated is defo a good trait to have but me thinks you are all there and a bit more im guessing thats a kinda nice thing then,,lol hell no you got me all wrong I'm never nice "

ah well, we should get along fine then,,,lol

I Stick by everything i say...wonder how many regulars on here can say the Same?Me !! "

And me and I ain't making no joke

good night everyone, ty for the nice input,,,xx

well we should blend in well, honest and opinionated,,,lol but damn nice,,lolThere is dam nice and there is dam nice honest and opinionated is defo a good trait to have but me thinks you are all there and a bit more im guessing thats a kinda nice thing then,,lol hell no you got me all wrong I'm never nice ah well, we should get along fine then,,,lol"

Hmmmmm!are you sure you are in the right place ? We don't get along with many .....lol

"good night everyone, ty for the nice input,,,xx"
lightweights

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

will only say ..........wait am no sure is it agree for shag or disagree ffs ahll have to abstain again

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it's all just a big game.....

I Stick by everything i say...wonder how many regulars on here can say the Same?Me !! "

Theres being honest, then theres getting a wee buzz out of being mary mary quite contrary, makes me laugh anyhoo.

Whos Mary ?

Alot if folk Do bring feuds into this Page but anyone with a brain can see that.

Diffrent opinions are Good but alot of folk dont like that somone Has a diffrent 1 to them....Thats life

As Long as folk are Not nasty .

Lets hope the Scottish Forum does Not end up like the Scottish chatroom.

Keep it fun.x

Come in here being all new, flashing your MF bits about, expecting to be taken seriously and giving it the big "oh everyone is nasty to us". Time to strap on a pair before a big tranny walks all over you in her size 11's. And you're probably fake anyway, probably a guy sat wanking behind a keyboard.

Just a few examples of charming banter found in the forums which you should just let wash over you as they mean precisely nothing to how you live your lives in the real world.

But did you just call me a ****?

It's great in here, enjoy.

"Come in here being all new, flashing your MF bits about, expecting to be taken seriously and giving it the big "oh everyone is nasty to us". Time to strap on a pair before a big tranny walks all over you in her size 11's. And you're probably fake anyway, probably a guy sat wanking behind a keyboard.

Just a few examples of charming banter found in the forums which you should just let wash over you as they mean precisely nothing to how you live your lives in the real world.

But did you just call me a ****?

It's great in here, enjoy. "

lol,,,made me chuckle there,,,,

» Add a new message to this topic