FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Belfast

Belfast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any couples or ladies coming over to Belfast over next few weeks months.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Any couples or ladies coming over to Belfast over next few weeks months."
Awww I was over last weekend but coming back in may lol

Awww just a pity I had only joined last week lol, hope you enjoyed your time in the city. Glad to hear your coming back too.

"Awww just a pity I had only joined last week lol, hope you enjoyed your time in the city. Glad to hear your coming back too."
Had a fabulous time thanks and looking forward to coming back xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love love love Belfast!!!!

Need to go back soon.

The City /nightlife and sightseeing are fantastic.

The swinging however we find is a bit Slow...

Or wont Show face pics

Auds x

"Love love love Belfast!!!!

Need to go back soon.

The City /nightlife and sightseeing are fantastic.

The swinging however we find is a bit Slow...

Or wont Show face pics

Auds x "

Fabulous place Auds and we stayed in a fabulous appartment too if anyone is looking for a nice place to stay with luxuary accomodation xxx

Glad you all like the place other nice parts outside the city as well up towards North Coast. Never know maybe the swinging will be better next time lol

"The swinging however we find is a bit Slow...

Or wont Show face pics

Auds x "

You can say that again!!

I know 'the craic' is a big thing over there, but it seems that that's about all that goes on amongst the native swingers!!

Am I moaning? Yes I am, getting fed up chatting with women over there, but that's as far as it ever goes!!

"Any couples or ladies coming over to Belfast over next few weeks months."
well i can't agree i arranged to meet a lovely gentleman when i arrived and he did send me a face pic beforehand and he did show up and we had a lovely time

"Well i can't agree i arranged to meet a lovely gentleman when i arrived and he did send me a face pic beforehand and he did show up and we had a lovely time "

Ah but you see Miss D, with you the boot's on the other foot! I don't know who in your quoted experienced made the first contact, you or him, but here's a wee challenge for you. Register a male profile and have a wee scout around, here and over there, and then you'll see what some of us guys have to put up with!!

"Well i can't agree i arranged to meet a lovely gentleman when i arrived and he did send me a face pic beforehand and he did show up and we had a lovely time

Ah but you see Miss D, with you the boot's on the other foot! I don't know who in your quoted experienced made the first contact, you or him, but here's a wee challenge for you. Register a male profile and have a wee scout around, here and over there, and then you'll see what some of us guys have to put up with!! "

No need for me to do that men let women down just as much as women let men down its all about how the contact is kept leading upto a meet but I too have been let down and left baffled as to what went wrong just have to brush urself of and start again xxx

We have only ever Met single guys When we have been over as Trying to get a face pic off an irish cpl is like Trying to get blood out of the blarney stone lol.

"We have only ever Met single guys When we have been over as Trying to get a face pic off an irish cpl is like Trying to get blood out of the blarney stone lol."

Well believe me, trying to get a meet with a 'single' woman over there is equally difficult, and now you come to mention it, face pics are pretty thin on the ground too.

Although I was chatting to one lady, we exchanged face pics, we continued chatting for another week or so, but then I discovered on Thursday I think, that after a message from her which was perfectly normal and pleasant, at some point within the next 21 hours, she'd blocked me!!! And they wonder why we make fun of the Irish???

Hi folks it may be the fact that Belfast is a relatively small place. People tend not to put face pics up. Never know if your next door neighbour on here lol. I keep my face pic on my friends list. I'm not saying that's the reason only offering an opinion

We also keep our face pics private.

But if your looking to have Sex with me.... Sure as hell i want to see what you look like,1st?.

"We also keep our face pics private.

But if your looking to have Sex with me.... Sure as hell i want to see what you look like,1st?.

"

Seems fair enough!!

If any couples, ladies are ever across give me a shout even if it's just for a social drink or coffee.

» Add a new message to this topic