FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fife social Pictures

Fife social Pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't believe I did not bring my camera. Has anyone got a picture with me in it dancing perhaps? I'd be really grateful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

Do people take cameras to socials?

Some people do why? It is a SOCIAL the clue is in the title ie not an ORGY. Nothing wrong with photos of folk enjoying a social night is there or am I missing something?

er...guess

It must be the cynical auld bastard in me coming out.

Too many swingers/ fetishists/ munchers etc have been outed by the media to the detriment of their domestic situations and/ or careers.

You only have to think back to what were slow news days for the News of the World and the ongoing rivalry with the Sunday Mail to appreciate there's no depths they won't stoop to in order to sell a few more copies.

Yes one has to be careful but seriously a social like that is just a group of folks dressed normally having a sociable night-no story. Pics in hotels after might be a different story lol

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"Yes one has to be careful but seriously a social like that is just a group of folks dressed normally having a sociable night-no story. Pics in hotels after might be a different story lol"

Anna at socials ppl have to ask others for thier permission to take pics and they will not just give them out willy nilly so yes yer rite its just a social but just think back did any one ask to take a pic of you if so they are the ones to be asking for the pics.

love ya Hunnie

brennie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

er...guess

There's no such thing as a 'no story' for the NOTW and the like. To us a social is a night of innocent fun and raise a few earth pouns for good causes. Parts of the media are somewhat less charitable.

A chance to infiltrate 'innocent fun' would be too much to resist for them. A chance to record that innocent fun for future use...........

I can't be alone in recalling otherwise innocent pics used to expose a couple who were members of the emergency services as fetishists.

well it doesnt look like many cameras were about

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i did take pics on saturday butonly of me and individual people after askin them soz anna

thanks for letting me know

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"It must be the cynical auld bastard in me coming out.

Too many swingers/ fetishists/ munchers etc have been outed by the media to the detriment of their domestic situations and/ or careers.

You only have to think back to what were slow news days for the News of the World and the ongoing rivalry with the Sunday Mail to appreciate there's no depths they won't stoop to in order to sell a few more copies.

"

i take my camera but check with people if ok to take a pic of them and also offer to send them a pic too

kirkcaldy

"thanks for letting me know"

sorry anna you should have said hun - i could bring mine to the club next time and get a few of you if you wanted hun

I DID HAVE MY CAMERA WITH ME.. AND TOOK PHOTO'S OF PEOPLE AT EVERY TABLE... WITH THEIR PERMISSION.. BECAUSE THEY GROUP PHOTOS I WOULD NOT GIVE THEM OUT... DONT THINK I GOT 1 OF YOU AT A TABLE THOU ANNA... SORRY XX

Cracking memory jogger this, im prrrretty sure my £5 donation and promise of doubling it was if a certain princess got her photy took with the king n queen??

Ohh aye, Grinch here will take his money back if nae proof shows,lol

T xx

"I DID HAVE MY CAMERA WITH ME.. AND TOOK PHOTO'S OF PEOPLE AT EVERY TABLE... WITH THEIR PERMISSION.. BECAUSE THEY GROUP PHOTOS I WOULD NOT GIVE THEM OUT... DONT THINK I GOT 1 OF YOU AT A TABLE THOU ANNA... SORRY XX"

Anna was at the same table as me... maybe she was on that pic? xxx

er...guess

As has been suggested above - wouldn't Anna know if a picture had been taken?

Correct me if im wrong, get back to the original ask "Rebus", pics of the social was all that was asked for, ban me, watever, lol, but can we please be a bit more less pessimistic and just trust our fellow GENUINE swinger when they ask a simple ask, holy f,,, the newspapers,. the scottish parliament, hell maybe even Gordon Brown on his holidays in Kirkcaldy might want to know who we all are,lol.

Pics of a fun night, thats all that were asked for!!

T xx

Keep it FUN

By *urvyCowgirlWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Correct me if im wrong, get back to the original ask "Rebus", pics of the social was all that was asked for, ban me, watever, lol, but can we please be a bit more less pessimistic and just trust our fellow GENUINE swinger when they ask a simple ask, holy f,,, the newspapers,. the scottish parliament, hell maybe even Gordon Brown on his holidays in Kirkcaldy might want to know who we all are,lol.

T xx

Keep it FUN"

I'm with you on that one. Madcow, I think you got a photo of myself and Leanne, I would be really grateful if you could send me a copy, please

Ali xxx

think i got 1 of both of you as well curvy they on lappy but will do a double check and let you know dm xx

kirkcaldy

"Correct me if im wrong, get back to the original ask "Rebus", pics of the social was all that was asked for, ban me, watever, lol, but can we please be a bit more less pessimistic and just trust our fellow GENUINE swinger when they ask a simple ask, holy f,,, the newspapers,. the scottish parliament, hell maybe even Gordon Brown on his holidays in Kirkcaldy might want to know who we all are,lol.

T xx

Keep it FUN

I'm with you on that one. Madcow, I think you got a photo of myself and Leanne, I would be really grateful if you could send me a copy, please

Ali xxx"

mail me an email addy hun and its yours

kirkcaldy

"I DID HAVE MY CAMERA WITH ME.. AND TOOK PHOTO'S OF PEOPLE AT EVERY TABLE... WITH THEIR PERMISSION.. BECAUSE THEY GROUP PHOTOS I WOULD NOT GIVE THEM OUT... DONT THINK I GOT 1 OF YOU AT A TABLE THOU ANNA... SORRY XX

Anna was at the same table as me... maybe she was on that pic? xxx"

i never got a pic of you laine - wis too busy snogging ye lol

"I DID HAVE MY CAMERA WITH ME.. AND TOOK PHOTO'S OF PEOPLE AT EVERY TABLE... WITH THEIR PERMISSION.. BECAUSE THEY GROUP PHOTOS I WOULD NOT GIVE THEM OUT... DONT THINK I GOT 1 OF YOU AT A TABLE THOU ANNA... SORRY XX

Anna was at the same table as me... maybe she was on that pic? xxx

i never got a pic of you laine - wis too busy snogging ye lol "

"I DID HAVE MY CAMERA WITH ME.. AND TOOK PHOTO'S OF PEOPLE AT EVERY TABLE... WITH THEIR PERMISSION.. BECAUSE THEY GROUP PHOTOS I WOULD NOT GIVE THEM OUT... DONT THINK I GOT 1 OF YOU AT A TABLE THOU ANNA... SORRY XX"

Until I read your post there DM I was thinking to myself, it was nice that DM made a point of making it obvious that she was taking pics rather than just taking them randomly...well done you.

As mentioned, its a social...I dont really see any harm in it myself.

Steve

DM did you take a pic of me and Kenny ??? We forgot our cameras !!

Would love a copy.

Kay xxxx

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

lol....and that beautiful pic of u kay...i wonder who took that???????....

just found it in my pics lol......

liz..xxx

I think I'd remember if a pic was taken but then again a few things I forget about Sat lol. Yes Rhona u can take some at the club thank you x

Thank you Mrs Play lol i do look rather fetching pml

Kay xxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic