FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > why do people????

why do people????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people feel the need to throw in insults and cheap comments on these forum posts or use the posts to have a pop at other users??? We have saw several posts that we dont agree with. We just simply pass them by no matter if we get the urge to respond we usualy dont. Rise above it. Use common sense. Be happy xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We often ask the same question..... Amazing how people behave when they get behind a keyboard. Its as if its 'not real' and they can type whatever they like, doesnt matter if it upsets someone.

Its certainly changed out opinion of a few people after reading their snide comments.

Of course they try and disguise it as a general comment but always seem to hijack someone elses thread for their own agenda to have a pop.

It wont change im afraid until the main folks that do it are timed out...... which gets closer every time they post.

Steve

We know people have opinions as they are entitled, but we have had a few posts hijacked with unrelated comments cropping up. I think some people here reckon they are above the rest. Either due to popularity or class and there seems to be a few followers. It appears that if you have the little hanger ons or part of a group or aspire to be part of a group then its fine to say anything, even be offensive. To us these forums are places to ask questions of any nature, sexual, serious or personal.

I am bad for hijacking threads But I hope I don't do it in a nasty way But if it comes across in that way I am sorry mate

Agree with you, there is an upside though, you can then see who to avoid

Very true....

I left the chatroom due to it being a popularity Contest.

Too many Cliques and before anyone says there isnt...seriously???

I liked the forums as there was usually something diffrent everyday..there is a diffrence to having a different oppinion and being argumentative.

Debate is Good..seeing everyone's side to a Story.

But what i have found latley is folk just Trying to stir up an argument for the Sake if it...then. if it dosnt go there way...hey Ho they throw there dummy Out their pram.

Keep it clean people please.

Auds x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

To be honest I think each and everyone of us are guilty of it at some point on here ...then again you have people take what you say the wrong way and turn it into something it wasn't in the first place .

"I left the chatroom due to it being a popularity Contest.

Too many Cliques and before anyone says there isnt...seriously???

I liked the forums as there was usually something diffrent everyday..there is a diffrence to having a different oppinion and being argumentative.

Debate is Good..seeing everyone's side to a Story.

But what i have found latley is folk just Trying to stir up an argument for the Sake if it...then. if it dosnt go there way...hey Ho they throw there dummy Out their pram.

Keep it clean people please.

Auds x"

There does seem to be a general pattern here in Scots forum, that pattern being, 2 or 3 threads folks luv gettin their teeth into, and the oodles of others lay dormant for ages.

Some cracking, informative, funny, well thought out stuff, yet folks fill their boots with just 2 or 3, dont know why.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Its the same people most of the time, I dont post on anything they have as I know it will only be a matter of time before the post is closed. Shame really x

I love a good debate ,and most of the time will throw in my 2ps worth this is who i am,i am not a behind the keyboard bravado as i will say exactly to someones face my 2ps worth also.

What really gets me pissed of is those that constanly jump in with their here we go again comments,in person a few are the first to bitch about blah blah blah so obviously are scared to be honest on here in case someone they are trying to impress dislikes their opinion.

I am a nice person and freedom of speech and debate is the only things that keep the scotland forums lively other than ,happy birthday and who wants to lck my ass threads.

If people dont want to meet me (its always dirty that posts) just because i have an opinion and that i am not to far up my own ass to think im something special,and here to please the happy gang then so be it,i am not the one that is going to loose sleep over it.

What really gets me pissed of is those that constanly jump in with their here we go again comments,in person a few are the first to bitch about blah blah blah so obviously are scared to be honest on here in case someone they are trying to impress dislikes their opinion.

Totally agree

"I love a good debate ,and most of the time will throw in my 2ps worth this is who i am,i am not a behind the keyboard bravado as i will say exactly to someones face my 2ps worth also.

I am a nice person and freedom of speech and debate is the only things that keep the scotland forums lively other than ,happy birthday and who wants to lck my ass threads.

If people dont want to meet me (its always dirty that posts) just because i have an opinion and that i am not to far up my own ass to think im something special,and here to please the happy gang then so be it,i am not the one that is going to loose sleep over it.

"

I think the scottish forum is pish..nuff said

"I think the scottish forum is pish..nuff said"

Lol

"We know people have opinions as they are entitled, but we have had a few posts hijacked with unrelated comments cropping up. I think some people here reckon they are above the rest. Either due to popularity or class and there seems to be a few followers. It appears that if you have the little hanger ons or part of a group or aspire to be part of a group then its fine to say anything, even be offensive.

To us these forums are places to ask questions of any nature, sexual, serious or personal."

I put up a thread. asking for help. as Im moving. and trying to get somone to help me move. It was personal. and. gen. As I cant carry heavy things had ops to my hands. ect. Anyway. I was banned ...!. Did not understand why.

as I was only wanting help and advice.

So much for Help in the Forums. lol.

Its true though that some people do reply in posts that do have good points but may not be the best at expressing their opinions in a written format which does lead to being read as cheeky and taken the wrong way, encouraging aggressive responses......everyone should hug and chill....xxx

"Its true though that some people do reply in posts that do have good points but may not be the best at expressing their opinions in a written format which does lead to being read as cheeky and taken the wrong way, encouraging aggressive responses......everyone should hug and chill....xxx"
This aint face book hugs and chill are for family,what is really so bad about having an honest opinion,most of my posts are written right off whats in my head ,i dont sit and think of what to write and thats me in person also so sorry no hugs from here i want to fuck suck and have a fantastic time but then again i AM here to swing and the only ass i am licking is the one thats naked in front of me and he aint complaining

I never once said there is anything wrong with honest opinions. My point was that some people are not as good at putting their points across as others and this could cause negative responses.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I never once said there is anything wrong with honest opinions. My point was that some people are not as good at putting their points across as others and this could cause negative responses. "
Totaly agree as I'm sure I'm one of theses people who do that and sometimes it does not come out the way I want ...but what annoys me more Is people adding to it making it something it wasn't in the first place lol

Well as a new person on this forum I don't really see what use are talking about As every one has made me feel welcome guys And it hard being a newbee xx

» Add a new message to this topic