FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Never done cruising or dogging before

Never done cruising or dogging before

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ama bama OP   Man  over a year ago

dalkeith

Hi all looking for help to get into the above. any info would be appreciated dm me advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_katrinaTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's the most secret of clubs been trying for a while but they are reluctant to divulge their meeting places for fear of police xx

By *ama bama OP   Man  over a year ago

dalkeith

"It's the most secret of clubs been trying for a while but they are reluctant to divulge their meeting places for fear of police xx"
i see do you engage in any

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's the most secret of clubs been trying for a while but they are reluctant to divulge their meeting places for fear of police xxi see do you engage in any"

Done a fair bit of cruising in Falkirk Stirling area

By *astmale123Man  over a year ago

Parkhead Glasgow

Yeah the fuzz usually cotton on pretty quite the locals will often tip them off to cars sitting in laybys or down quiet roads. To be honest if you have any chance it will be to arrange a meet with a couple or woman directly at a splot.. Often they don't want 50 cars turning up and being mobbed either. A lot of know dogging spots are actually gay men cruising area's, so a sausage fest unless thats you think

By *iv JonesMan  over a year ago

Pontypridd

If anyone knows of any in the Cardiff / Valleys area please pm me

"If anyone knows of any in the Cardiff / Valleys area please pm me "

You need a new sat nav pal....no wonder you can't find any dogging spots....you're in the Scottish Forum

"If anyone knows of any in the Cardiff / Valleys area please pm me

You need a new sat nav pal....no wonder you can't find any dogging spots....you're in the Scottish Forum "

just wants a longer approach to make sure he gets it right

You need a new sat nav pal....no wonder you can't find any dogging spots....you're in the Scottish Forum just wants a longer approach to make sure he gets it right "

He'll need an extremely long approach to get the tip wet all the way fae Pontypridd!

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

You need a new sat nav pal....no wonder you can't find any dogging spots....you're in the Scottish Forum "

He was just wanting to know before driving all the way there in case there aren’t any - he wouldn’t want it to be a wasted journey

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

You need a new sat nav pal....no wonder you can't find any dogging spots....you're in the Scottish Forum

He was just wanting to know before driving all the way there in case there aren’t any - he wouldn’t want it to be a wasted journey "

To be fair Wales is very close to Scotland...on the forum list. Probs slipped a finger while having a tug. Ejaculated n landed in Govan. Its cool tho he is a repeater another go and he is on the home run

He was just wanting to know before driving all the way there in case there aren’t any - he wouldn’t want it to be a wasted journey

To be fair Wales is very close to Scotland...on the forum list. Probs slipped a finger while having a tug. Ejaculated n landed in Govan. Its cool tho he is a repeater another go and he is on the home run "

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

To be fair Wales is very close to Scotland...on the forum list. Probs slipped a finger while having a tug. Ejaculated n landed in Govan. Its cool tho he is a repeater another go and he is on the home run "

A slipped finger can have good or bad consequences depending on where it slips, not sure if Govan was a good consequence or not

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

If his ejaculate landed in Govan from Pontypridd...... that must be some cock!

» Add a new message to this topic