FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fife

Fife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lenrotheslee OP   Man  over a year ago

Glenrothes

What do you have to do to get conversations out of folk on here... So many folk seem so stuck up it's unreal "only speak to genuine people" etc etc but they never give you the change to even get to know them or you but then moan about folk being arrogant and rude .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do you have to do to get conversations out of folk on here... So many folk seem so stuck up it's unreal "only speak to genuine people" etc etc but they never give you the change to even get to know them or you but then moan about folk being arrogant and rude ....."

Most profiles are on here to soak up attention tbh mate I'm not even sure how many are actually real or even really women lol, you'd be better trying to find a club to get to know the genuine folk on here. I'm not sure about Fife but there will be something I bet, keep an eye on the forums. For quicker dates/meets I'd suggest tinder.

Glenrothes

Know something I had actually wondered that about some people... As it was the same thing all the time in their status lol, sounds like a decent idea actually

"Know something I had actually wondered that about some people... As it was the same thing all the time in their status lol, sounds like a decent idea actually"

I know it's always the same targeted statuses on loop it's funny once you start to see the patterns. There are cool people on here though for chat just need to dig through the attention merchants first. Stick around the forums and give it time and develop your profile all will come good.

Glenrothes

Attention merchants that's quality hahaha will do my man lol

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

We don't meet unverified pepole but always advise them to go to a club to help them get verified as its probably the easiest way to do so

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Yes, clubs are the best way. You've also got to remember guys outnumber girls here massively.

I've never been to CJ's, but I'm told it's great. I'm off to a club near Newcastle next week, that's not so far away. You'll get verified and it's a fun way to meet folks.

By *urplequeenWoman  over a year ago

Fife

Could it be what you are putting in your messages?

Hey.. Hows you just doesnt cut it for me. Show youve read a profile.. Show youve read what they are actually looking for

By *OSCCOSMITH69Man  over a year ago

glasgow / edinburgh

"What do you have to do to get conversations out of folk on here... So many folk seem so stuck up it's unreal "only speak to genuine people" etc etc but they never give you the change to even get to know them or you but then moan about folk being arrogant and rude .....

Most profiles are on here to soak up attention tbh mate I'm not even sure how many are actually real or even really women lol, you'd be better trying to find a club to get to know the genuine folk on here. I'm not sure about Fife but there will be something I bet, keep an eye on the forums. For quicker dates/meets I'd suggest tinder."

This isnt insta shag… its not built for singles its built for couples… the sooner you get that mind set the better off you ll be plus “3 weeks” really lol start complaining if its hitting 3 months and then its all down to how you present and sell yourself

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

"Could it be what you are putting in your messages?

Hey.. Hows you just doesnt cut it for me. Show youve read a profile.. Show youve read what they are actually looking for"

Totally agree with this I have ignored msg that are one line or just hey how u ect

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"What do you have to do to get conversations out of folk on here... So many folk seem so stuck up it's unreal "only speak to genuine people" etc etc but they never give you the change to even get to know them or you but then moan about folk being arrogant and rude ....."

You get out what you put in. Creating an interesting profile that truly reflects who you are, what you have to offer and what you are looking for is a start. Add some well thought out pics that will get the viewer's imagination going. Read profiles carefully and only send a message if you can honestly say you match what they are looking for (and even then be prepared for the fact that they might not reply because they just might not find you appealing). Make sure that your message shows you have read their profile and try to make it stand out from the many other "Hi how you doing?" type ones in their inbox .

And, as has already been said, get yourself out there and go to group socials or clubs and speak to people face to face.

Glenrothes

Been more than a 3 week thing lol, totally get putting yourself out their but how do you do it without sounding like a total perv or a creep or a weirdo?? No gonna start randomly sending pictures of my tadger haha, totally get that it's no insta fuck, personally prefer to get to know people first lol, it does very much seem like people complain about All the sleezes and people who don't read their profiles (which I do) lol

By *sa and HarryCouple  over a year ago

motherwell

It doesnt matter whether you chat to a single guy for 5 minutes or 5 days they expect you to meet them no matter what. Then you are accused of being a timewaster because they take for granted chatting leeds to shagging.

By *otrock-cplCouple  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Your profile isn't exactly the most enticing to make people want to chat away to you and think hmmmm "this guy sounds interesting let's chat some more"

A message with a bit of thought goes a long way as we can't be arsed with the same old crap one liners.

You definitely get out of it what you put into it also get to a club and start interacting with people.

Take the advice people are giving= fun

Don't take advice= Billy no mates with nowhere to burry your bone.

SIMPLES X

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Most ladies just want to wake up to loads of messages & don't reply ! That's fab for you lol

"What do you have to do to get conversations out of folk on here... So many folk seem so stuck up it's unreal "only speak to genuine people" etc etc but they never give you the change to even get to know them or you but then moan about folk being arrogant and rude .....

Most profiles are on here to soak up attention tbh mate I'm not even sure how many are actually real or even really women lol, you'd be better trying to find a club to get to know the genuine folk on here. I'm not sure about Fife but there will be something I bet, keep an eye on the forums. For quicker dates/meets I'd suggest tinder.

This isnt insta shag… its not built for singles its built for couples… the sooner you get that mind set the better off you ll be plus “3 weeks” really lol start complaining if its hitting 3 months and then its all down to how you present and sell yourself"

I never said it was... There's plenty of dud profiles on here that exist to get photos fabbed. I've been on here before calm yer jets ffs. I'm no "selling" myself to anyone... Plenty a singles on here not exclusively your forum pal

Glenrothes

That's the thing, how do you make your profile more "attractive".. like I'm no a total per or creep who's gonna start sending loads of pictures of my knob, I do have pictures of my face but are private (like what a lot of woman have) but it seems doesn't matter what you say half the time your met with the same stone walls... Then see the same people putting up why is it all the weirdos messaging asking to do x y and z and their freaks/ creeps but when you try and be genuine you get nowhere aswell

Hey.. Hows you just doesnt cut it for me. Show youve read a profile.. Show youve read what they are actually looking for"

Tried that Ms Purplequeen but you still didn’t reply lol

By *urplequeenWoman  over a year ago

Fife

Hey.. Hows you just doesnt cut it for me. Show youve read a profile.. Show youve read what they are actually looking for

Tried that Ms Purplequeen but you still didn’t reply lol "

Well thats me called out then.. Hahaha...

Glenrothes

Seems to be that way haha

"Most ladies just want to wake up to loads of messages & don't reply ! That's fab for you lol"

I think that’s nonsense to be honest. Yeah. There are glory hunters but there are also lots of genuine, cool, friendly people.

"Most ladies just want to wake up to loads of messages & don't reply ! That's fab for you lol"

So glad you were able to mansplain what women want, since we're unable to do so for ourselves

At the end of the day if they're not interested in you for any reason they're unlikely to talk. You keep saying you're not going to post loads of pictures of your cock, no ones told you to, that's nothing to do with making yourself interesting and enticing!

You can either take the good advice from successful men women and couples or be like some of the others on this thread;bitter and belligerent because the reality of Fab hasn't met their expectations.

Successful people constantly evolve, improve, change their approach. Unsuccessful people stay stagnant whilst blaming everyone else for their failures.

"Most ladies just want to wake up to loads of messages & don't reply ! That's fab for you lol

So glad you were able to mansplain what women want, since we're unable to do so for ourselves "

Also this

By *pectressWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

Make an effort with your profile… it’s one in a sea of many the same

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

Try cake and glitter,possibly some Gin

Shangri-la

"Try cake and glitter,possibly some Gin "

Certainly likely to be far more effective than an uninspiring message and a dick pic!

"Try cake and glitter,possibly some Gin

Certainly likely to be far more effective than an uninspiring message and a dick pic! "

Champagne, party balloons and a picture of a pussy [cat]

"Try cake and glitter,possibly some Gin

Certainly likely to be far more effective than an uninspiring message and a dick pic!

Champagne, party balloons and a picture of a pussy [cat]"

Partial to a brownie, wine and tinsel

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Most ladies just want to wake up to loads of messages & don't reply ! That's fab for you lol

So glad you were able to mansplain what women want, since we're unable to do so for ourselves "

He didn't do a very good job. I prefer waking up to a vwe guy. What use are messages when you have morning horn

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

Food,Drink,sparkly stuff and cats,I hope this helps the op in his quest.

Is any 1 round Edinburgh for sum fun can accommodate

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Your profile entices nobody!

Fab is like real life. If somebody chooses not to talk to me I assume it's because they're not interested.

Suggesting that everybody who knocks you back or ignores you is up their own arse is a 13yr old boy's logic.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

"Fab is like real life. If somebody chooses not to talk to me I assume it's because they're not interested.

Suggesting that everybody who knocks you back or ignores you is up their own arse is a 13yr old boy's logic."

Very much agree with this.

glasgow / edinburgh

This isnt insta shag… its not built for singles its built for couples… the sooner you get that mind set the better off you ll be plus “3 weeks” really lol start complaining if its hitting 3 months and then its all down to how you present and sell yourself

I never said it was... There's plenty of dud profiles on here that exist to get photos fabbed. I've been on here before calm yer jets ffs. I'm no "selling" myself to anyone... Plenty a singles on here not exclusively your forum pal "

Thats exactly what your doing here. Lol

You need to sell your self other wise folk just wont be interested in you and blaming everyone but yourself for it is pretty much what your doing…

Good luck and hope you find that instashag that your after

I never said it was... There's plenty of dud profiles on here that exist to get photos fabbed. I've been on here before calm yer jets ffs. I'm no "selling" myself to anyone... Plenty a singles on here not exclusively your forum pal

Thats exactly what your doing here. Lol

You need to sell your self other wise folk just wont be interested in you and blaming everyone but yourself for it is pretty much what your doing…

Good luck and hope you find that instashag that your after"

I'm not messaging anyone. I'm here for the forums, if I want speed dates I have tinder if I want clubs I've got fab.

Glenrothes

Aw I'm sorry not everyone in the land knows exactly what to put... Must a master at these sort of things you eh...

Glenrothes

So when people dont read messages or do and never answer back or just say hiya back... Nothing to do with 13 year old logic was just asking but seems like majority of people moan about creeps etc but when you try to actually have a conversation you just get buffed...

Glenrothes

So how do you sell yourself then car salesman? Must be an expert... Hense why I've asked... Not everyone is into posting loads of pictures of themselves... And before you come at me with the aw you've no face pics I do there just under friends only but seems your another one of the "looks are everything" kinda person

Shangri-la

"So how do you sell yourself then car salesman? Must be an expert... Hense why I've asked... Not everyone is into posting loads of pictures of themselves... And before you come at me with the aw you've no face pics I do there just under friends only but seems your another one of the "looks are everything" kinda person "

Well, making a post like this and accusing people who aren't interested in you of being up their own arse, that's probably not the best way of selling yourself.

You've been given some advice on this post, and on the ones you've posted on the same subject previously, there are also many, many posts on the forums that give advice on creating an interesting profile.

So when you asked "What do you have to do to get conversations out of folk on here" it was rhetorical? You were not really looking for suggestions on how to get conversations, just wanted to bitch and moan that you can't get people to talk to you?

Who’s got the popcorn?! I’ll take pass the nachos when I’m done.

Not had a similar topic for at least 24 hours.

You get out what you put in. Join the forum fun, be polite. Accept that single men hugely out number every other category.

Don’t ‘cut n paste’ use correct spelling/grammar.

Read the profile, if it fits with what you want, personalise your introduction. Tailor it to suit the recipient.

Ps any lady fancy bunk up

"So when people dont read messages or do and never answer back or just say hiya back... Nothing to do with 13 year old logic was just asking but seems like majority of people moan about creeps etc but when you try to actually have a conversation you just get buffed..."

See your face pic is up now. You're not ugly so we have something to work with here

Be less of a moany cunt and see where that gets you

"Is any 1 round Edinburgh for sum fun can accommodate"

And this is typical of the type of things women get all the time.

It might come as a surprise to some but most of us need a bit more than that.

We have to be attracted to the person.

We want decent and satisfying sex. No effort profiles and messages just suggest you'd lack the effort or desire to ensure we are satisfied

I'd rather just do it myself at least I'm definitely going to cum.

Glenrothes

Wasn't intending it to come across if I was moaning or that lol, was genuinely asking, as people ask for face pics you give it then still get nowhere, they say they don't want dick pics and someone to actually try and make an effort in a conversation and you still get nowhere or get one word answers as if your not worth their time... Wasn't trying to start a which Hun and a slagging Match or that, Ive also asked how do you make your profile more interesting as that seems to be some folks main point :/ I'm not really one for taking pictures of myself every 5 minutes but that seems to be all anyone has ever said, I've also put if there's anything anyone wants to know just ask I'm a pretty open book...

Glenrothes

This is pretty much what I was meaning pal, and seems to be every guy is getting tarred with the same brush and not all like that, I genuinely do like talking to people....

Just shy old timid old xdresser here prefer meet the same xx

"Wasn't intending it to come across if I was moaning or that lol, was genuinely asking, as people ask for face pics you give it then still get nowhere, they say they don't want dick pics and someone to actually try and make an effort in a conversation and you still get nowhere or get one word answers as if your not worth their time... Wasn't trying to start a which Hun and a slagging Match or that, Ive also asked how do you make your profile more interesting as that seems to be some folks main point :/ I'm not really one for taking pictures of myself every 5 minutes but that seems to be all anyone has ever said, I've also put if there's anything anyone wants to know just ask I'm a pretty open book..."

OK let me give you some context.

My profile explains I'm unlikely to reply or even meet. I currently have 167 unread messages. So when someone does message me it's going to have to be a pretty eye catching avatar or subject line to stand out.

Then I click on their profile before I read the message. Someone saying very little and that they are an open book tells me they want me to do all the work to find out about them.

I can't be botherd if I'm brutally honest. And it screams they probably can't be either.

If I'm searching for myself, that please ask and I'll tell you still puts me off. It's lazy.

Especially when I've received really nasty messages in the past about my profile, my appearance, how I use the site and even about people I know.

"Wasn't intending it to come across if I was moaning or that lol, was genuinely asking, as people ask for face pics you give it then still get nowhere, they say they don't want dick pics and someone to actually try and make an effort in a conversation and you still get nowhere or get one word answers as if your not worth their time... Wasn't trying to start a which Hun and a slagging Match or that, Ive also asked how do you make your profile more interesting as that seems to be some folks main point :/ I'm not really one for taking pictures of myself every 5 minutes but that seems to be all anyone has ever said, I've also put if there's anything anyone wants to know just ask I'm a pretty open book...

OK let me give you some context.

My profile explains I'm unlikely to reply or even meet. I currently have 167 unread messages. So when someone does message me it's going to have to be a pretty eye catching avatar or subject line to stand out.

Then I click on their profile before I read the message. Someone saying very little and that they are an open book tells me they want me to do all the work to find out about them.

I can't be botherd if I'm brutally honest. And it screams they probably can't be either.

If I'm searching for myself, that please ask and I'll tell you still puts me off. It's lazy.

Especially when I've received really nasty messages in the past about my profile, my appearance, how I use the site and even about people I know.

"

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Have you tried the chat rooms? Loads of people up for a chat on there and you might find some interesting connections.

I stopped replying to messages because I'm fed up with getting the same one liners / one worders over and over again. Because of the potential retaliation if you give them a polite no thanks. And because quite often it's blatantly clear the person messaging me never bothered to check who and what I'm looking for. And that doesn't mean I'm stuck up or looking for attention x

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I always chuckle a little when I see one of these types of forum postings...

There are a least 10 of these types of posts every single day.... the forum pages are littered with them!!!

It is as if they all haven't read the site FAQs or haven't read or interacted in forums or chat rooms or haven't been to social events or clubs. Haven't networked and seeked to be actively apart of the swinging scene, but feel entitled to meeting woman, Because I am man!!!

Harsh, maybe. Truth, most definitely. Just another notch on fictional bedpost

glasgow / edinburgh

"So how do you sell yourself then car salesman? Must be an expert... Hense why I've asked... Not everyone is into posting loads of pictures of themselves... And before you come at me with the aw you've no face pics I do there just under friends only but seems your another one of the "looks are everything" kinda person "

So similar ages similar physic/body type and been on fab similar amount of time… but theres a clear difference in attidue to your profile and mine hence why i ve had the luck in meet some fine female play partners and couples and you sir still dont have any verification… so before you blame others look closer at home and ps have fun thats what fabs for

Glenrothes

Aww I see what you mean lol (don't agree with people sending nasty messages that's a bit much seem a few people post what's been sold to them and its a bit out of order) only reason I put that is cause I genuinely don't really know what to say or write... But I get what your saying though

Glenrothes

Nothing really to do with attitude or that pal I snipped back at you for making a sarcy comment but I do get what your saying though

Glenrothes

9 times out of 10nibdo read their profiles, and send a face pic etc but your still meet with the same stone walls that's what I was trying to get at,nothing expecting folk to come out with the claws haha, aye maybe I am a bit new to it all etc, but how do people expect you to get verified by other people if nobody is going to talk back to you.... Have commented on things on the forums before etc still no luck all I was intending to ask was if there was something I was missing... Totally get what people are saying about profile etc but nothing to do with laziness just didn't know what to right...

Shangri-la

"9 times out of 10nibdo read their profiles, and send a face pic etc but your still meet with the same stone walls that's what I was trying to get at,nothing expecting folk to come out with the claws haha, aye maybe I am a bit new to it all etc, but how do people expect you to get verified by other people if nobody is going to talk back to you.... Have commented on things on the forums before etc still no luck all I was intending to ask was if there was something I was missing... Totally get what people are saying about profile etc but nothing to do with laziness just didn't know what to right..."

Why should people chat to someone they aren't interested in? Site rules state that no reply should be taken to mean no interest and shouldn't be perceived as rude.

Bugger I thought just send the message would get every female would be queuing at my front door. - I’ve installed a ticket machine like what you used to get at a deli counter….. showing my age

» Add a new message to this topic