FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > jobs grrrrrrrr = H no go to ball now :(

jobs grrrrrrrr = H no go to ball now :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so pissed off today the one thing i was looking forward to going to now i cant cos of my work sooo wanted to go to the ball bought a dress and mask and everything now i cant use it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

seriously crap!

Is there no way of you both attending even for a short time. If not someone on the reserves will be interested.

I am working the saturday on the understanding of a 4pm finish

i wish harry i finish at 8pm on saturday even tired to ask for a half shift and they said no and cos im west end of scotland prob wont get into edinburgh till about 10 raging at my work wanted to show off my mask to everyone

xxx

aww bless what a shame but if it was me im sorry id pull a sicky

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"wanted to show off my mask to everyone xxx"

Upload a pic

"i wish harry i finish at 8pm on saturday even tired to ask for a half shift and they said no and cos im west end of scotland prob wont get into edinburgh till about 10 raging at my work wanted to show off my mask to everyone

xxx"

Have they sprung a last minute shift change on you?

I would tell them where to stick it TBH... didnt think they were allowed to fuck around with days off etc... unless you agree to it.

no i asked for it steve last month and my manager but it through but today i got told they have pulled it as they are under staffed im raging at them spent the day looking for a new job

xx

By *he Bluesome TwosomeCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

Aww that's a shame. Hubby was the same, had to arrange cover himself and do overtime as a favour!

"i wish harry i finish at 8pm on saturday even tired to ask for a half shift and they said no and cos im west end of scotland prob wont get into edinburgh till about 10 raging at my work wanted to show off my mask to everyone

xxx"

10 isn't that late......or will you too knackered after a shift?

That:s a shame, but it was near 10 before I got to the last one and still had a good night. I'm going after work myself, though a bit earlier or I'd offer a lift.

That:s a shame, but it was near 10 before I got to the last one and still had a good night. I'm going after work myself, though a bit earlier or I'd offer a lift.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"no i asked for it steve last month and my manager but it through but today i got told they have pulled it as they are under staffed im raging at them spent the day looking for a new job

xx"

sorry this has happend to you but im affraid id be having words explaing the expence youve to go for your nite off when they had already authorised the day off for you then changed their minds due to be understaffed ..tell a wee porkie and say you have a hotel booked which is non refundable lol

Id be inclined to go with what Jacs said TBH.

But, last year, some folks (like targaid said) didnt arrive till 10 to 1030.... and we have full use of the rooms till 1am.... plenty of time

i wish it was as simple as that but with my work they can pull a day off you have put in for which i think is shite and believe me i would love to just phone in sick but the problem is i would get a warning for it as i would off for 5weeks in august and plus im needing the pennies spent most of yesterday looking for a new job no luck yet so if anybody hears of a job thats going either in the lanarkshire area or glasgow pleaseeeee give me a shout im now getting fed up with this job

xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic