FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Kyle rittenhouse

Kyle rittenhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elsbells2011 OP   Couple  over a year ago

fife

Anyone else been following this. What do you expect of the outcome as the jury deliberates

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OJ part 2 he just got off with the gun charge....

fife

The gun charge was dropped as was deemed legal for him to have.

Not arguing but he crossed state lines , only in america...

fife

He didn’t take the gun across state lines

Said that on the radio .it's mad though here if you took the weapon it's game over, there they take one to help...

fife

"Said that on the radio

"

That’s the issue right there, been a lot of media and political manipulation with this story.

the real story is that in his home state the law is he can’t own a gun until 18, since he was only 17 he kept his firearm at his friends house in the next state where the law is 17 so technically he has not broken any laws and therefore the charge was dropped. Also he has lots of close family and a lot of friends in Kenosha and he was in fact asked to go by someone he knew to watch over the car lot where it all kicked off so he didn’t just go there for a fight as various media outlets said.

I would probably done the same if I was asked but whoever asked him to one knew he had a gun.

By *bzboy66Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

This case sums up America. Too many guns and too easy access to guns. Plus these weapons are far too readily accessible by the youth of the country. There is no doubt that this boy was spoiling for a fight. What 18 / 17 year old actively gets themselves to the scene of a potential flash point, crossing state lines, armed and it would appear ready to use a deadly weapon. 17 years old ffs!! This wasn't a war situation so no need to behave like Rambo. 17 is not mature enough to be let loose with a gun however those that make the rules are to some extent as guilty as the boy. For me he is guilty, he went out of his way to get there, he pulled the trigger, his decision. There were decision points along the way where he could have pulled back, ie. Got to cross into another state, I'm only 17, not eligible to hold a gun in my home state, how would the authorities react if I cross over to another state and pick up a gun, why am I keeping a gun in another state?, what happens when I get there?, what happens if confronted? What happens if I use the gun?

And lastly, where was the parental advice? No where it would seem. This was one headlong rush by a headstrong youth to spend the next 60 years banged up. If he gets off, and in America anything is possible, whats the chance he will use a gun again in anger?

Answers on a post card.....

Ps. Dont shoot, I'm only a messenger.....

Yep....

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

All I'm saying is that lawyer got his gun lincence and his law degree from the same place

John

By *ald EagleMan  over a year ago

Alloa

The whole case was politically motivated. Even the DA knew it was a loser so he handed it to his ADA. The whole prosecution is filled with holes and even their own witnesses have helped the defence case.

The ONLY way he is found Guilty will be political interference.

I think he will get not guilty and rightly so.

By *ald EagleMan  over a year ago

Alloa

The recent disclosure of Media outlets following the jury bus so they can do xx them, and the threats they’ve been receiving are worrying.

Appears the Media and the Left don’t care if the evidence says Not Guilty, they’re hellbent on making sure the Jury ignore it all and find him Guilty just as they did for the cop in the Floyd trial.

Aberdeen

"The recent disclosure of Media outlets following the jury bus so they can do xx them, and the threats they’ve been receiving are worrying.

Appears the Media and the Left don’t care if the evidence says Not Guilty, they’re hellbent on making sure the Jury ignore it all and find him Guilty just as they did for the cop in the Floyd trial."

The cop in the Floyd trial was found guilty and rightly so. The good/bad character of Floyd was not the issue. It was the out of control police officer. Floyd certainly was not a role model...

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

[Removed by poster at 19/11/21 18:22:44]

By *igerclaws2000Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Guilty if he had decided to carry a firearm then the intent to use it was there xx

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

There is a video of him where two schoolgirls are arguing and he blind sides one of them with a punch to the face he ends up getting a pasting from a girl and that shows what a little shit he is, he probably needs that big gun in case he wants to beat up some little girl but doesn't have the bottle to do it empty handed.

central scotland

"The recent disclosure of Media outlets following the jury bus so they can do xx them, and the threats they’ve been receiving are worrying.

Appears the Media and the Left don’t care if the evidence says Not Guilty, they’re hellbent on making sure the Jury ignore it all and find him Guilty just as they did for the cop in the Floyd trial.

The cop in the Floyd trial was found guilty and rightly so. The good/bad character of Floyd was not the issue. It was the out of control police officer. Floyd certainly was not a role model..."

central scotland

Appears the Media and the Left don’t care if the evidence says Not Guilty, they’re hellbent on making sure the Jury ignore it all and find him Guilty just as they did for the cop in the Floyd trial."

So if you think he is guilty you are a leftie? sounds a bit Trumpish to me.

By *iimonMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Can’t believe he got away with it! Just watched the verdict there only in America…..

By *uvadramMan  over a year ago

south ayrshire

Just waiting on the riots tomorrow,

Kyle did nothing wrong. It was clear self defence! All were criminals. One was a serial child rapist. The boys a hero. One less sick child abusing monster for the world to worry about. Anyone who thinks he “got away” with it needs their head checked.

FAFO

POYB

"Kyle did nothing wrong. It was clear self defence! All were criminals. One was a serial child rapist. The boys a hero. One less sick child abusing monster for the world to worry about. Anyone who thinks he “got away” with it needs their head checked.

FAFO

POYB"

Uh-huh, whatever you say MAGA guy, per chance are you next going to tell us RoeVSWade is immoral, JFK is soon to be resurrected, and that Fox News is the most honest news channel on the planet?

His reaction to the verdict was completely fake. It was all show for the cameras

I don’t believe in any of that and what do my political beliefs have to do with this. The facts of the case speak for themselves. He acted in self defence and did nothing wrong. If you want to defend a child rapist and guys that were carrying guns illegally and tried to kill him! then go for it. Your clearly a lefty snowflake that believes everything and anything that you see on tv. Maybe try do some research and have an independent thought

Correct, politically I lean to the left when it comes down to the UK and USA, however I’m certainly no “snowflake” and have no time for cancel culture or woke little dummies.

In saying that, I have even less time for ignorant, right-wing yahoos like yourself, who don’t even have enough brain cells to rub together to spell properly, let alone tell me to have an independent thought, or argue that the kid did nothing wrong when it resulted in the death of two people.

If he he didn’t act in self defence then they would have killed him. I would have done the same thing. As I’m sure most people in that position would. He was there to help people and he did. He was attacked and they scum bags lost out. Reap what you sow

Again , the fact that you are defending a child rapist tells me all I need to know about you.

You really must read at just a first-grade level huh guy, since at no point have I defended Rosenbaum in any way.

I’ve been talking about Kyle’s crime and the clear bias within the US judicial system, your out right defence of the “stand your ground” defence argument tells me all I need to know how much of a brain dead, right-wing racist you are when you try to deflect using the crimes of the deceased as an excuse.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

This was a case where it was going to be controversial either way. He was found innocent there’s an uproar if he’d been found guilty there’d have been an uproar as well.

If he’d gone out without a gun would it have been him who was killed?

This boy should’ve stayed at home.

Aberdeen

As I said before, the trouble with America is that there are too many guns. This was a 17 year old...wtf is he doing with a gun? Not just a gun but a semi- automatic rifle that was designed with one purpose in mind. Capable of rational thought at 17?? Sometimes not I would suggest as I had a 17 year old myself. Anyway most UK 17 year olds would run from trouble, this teen ran straight to it because he was armed with a killing tool and was it seems spoiling for a fight. What happened next bears this out. There is a good chance that history will repeat itself and somewhere in the future this young teen may end up on the losing side next time around. Remember, what goes around comes around.....

What bias are you talking about exactly? He used self defence against people that were trying to kill him. Legal here and in the states. Simple as that. The reason I said about the absolute scum the that he killed was to illustrate the character of the man. Someone that ra.pes 5 boys between the age of 5 and 9 had no issue chasing and trying to kill and young man. And he got what he deserved!

And what makes you think I’m a racist?

Guess I’m a nazi too?!

You’re clearly just another intolerant leftist that thinks everyone is racist if the don’t follow your way of thinking.

If you even have to ask what bias, you prove exactly my point.

And don’t be trying to compare the two countries numb-nuts, use that self defence argument here after carrying a knife or a gun on the streets and your ass is getting charged.

Proves your point ? So In other words you’ve not got a clue what you’re on about.

If someone attacked me, I have the right to use any force necessary to stop them. And if guns or a knife were legal to carry here , then yes I’d be acting within the law.

You’re clearly just a typical left wing mouth piece trying to argue with all the usual lefty bias talking points.

He did nothing wrong and it was proven in a court of law judge by his peers. And every single one of them sitting in on the case agreed.

POYB

Exactly what I’d expect from a pussy of a right-wing nut job, calling others ignorant while exposing your own personal judgements, and admitting you’re a coward who needs a deadly weapon to feel like a big man while out and about. Definitely get George Zimmerman type vibes from you.

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

He was innocent, law of the land said so.

I don’t keep faith in a country’s law system that allows children to own deadly firearms before they can drink a beer

Newmarket

"I don’t keep faith in a country’s law system that allows children to own deadly firearms before they can drink a beer"
--- Yeah, yeah. What are you, some sort of moral light in humanities darkness? Get over yourself.

"I don’t keep faith in a country’s law system that allows children to own deadly firearms before they can drink a beer--- Yeah, yeah. What are you, some sort of moral light in humanities darkness? Get over yourself."

Whatever, good little puppy, now go roll over.

Newmarket

"I don’t keep faith in a country’s law system that allows children to own deadly firearms before they can drink a beer--- Yeah, yeah. What are you, some sort of moral light in humanities darkness? Get over yourself.

Whatever, good little puppy, now go roll over."

Lol, same old nonsense from reactionary nutters. Laws of the land mean nothing to their individual sense of moral superiority. Shouldn't you be gluing your face to a motorway somewhere?

[Removed by poster at 23/11/21 22:23:51]

"I don’t keep faith in a country’s law system that allows children to own deadly firearms before they can drink a beer--- Yeah, yeah. What are you, some sort of moral light in humanities darkness? Get over yourself.

Lol, same old nonsense from reactionary nutters. Laws of the land mean nothing to their individual sense of moral superiority. Shouldn't you be gluing your face to a motorway somewhere? "

Wrong topic of conversation chief, environmentalism protests far off the mark from murder charges with an assault rifle, but no, you wouldn’t find my face glued to any motorway as I don’t agree with inconveniencing the public like that.

If you’re the kind of person who blindly accepts laws of the land, especially questionable ones, then you’re the type of person I have absolutely no time for in this world.

Newmarket

Lol, same old nonsense from reactionary nutters. Laws of the land mean nothing to their individual sense of moral superiority. Shouldn't you be gluing your face to a motorway somewhere?

Wrong topic of conversation chief, environmentalism protests far off the mark from murder charges with an assault rifle, but no, you wouldn’t find my face glued to any motorway as I don’t agree with inconveniencing the public like that.

If you’re the kind of person who blindly accepts laws of the land, especially questionable ones, then you’re the type of person I have absolutely no time for in this world. "

I'm the type of person that abides by the law of the land. Your type of badge wearing idealists are what is breaking our society apart. Pillorying an innocent guy to satisfy your ideals and to look good in front of your chosen audience is crass and cheap virtue signalling nonsense. Go away and get a job.

If you’re the kind of person who blindly accepts laws of the land, especially questionable ones, then you’re the type of person I have absolutely no time for in this world.

I'm the type of person that abides by the law of the land. Your type of badge wearing idealists are what is breaking our society apart. Pillorying an innocent guy to satisfy your ideals and to look good in front of your chosen audience is crass and cheap virtue signalling nonsense. Go away and get a job."

Very good chief, last I checked I’m not in the part of the union that voted to start breaking up society by taking us all out of a system that had been working just fine as far as half of the country was concerned. Away to your task of licking whoever’s boots you have to appease.

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 24/11/21 03:08:54]

I'm the type of person that abides by the law of the land. Your type of badge wearing idealists are what is breaking our society apart. Pillorying an innocent guy to satisfy your ideals and to look good in front of your chosen audience is crass and cheap virtue signalling nonsense. Go away and get a job.

Very good chief, last I checked I’m not in the part of the union that voted to start breaking up society by taking us all out of a system that had been working just fine as far as half of the country was concerned. Away to your task of licking whoever’s boots you have to appease."

If I've got the gist right, your issue is with it being legal for a 17 year old to have control of a firearm in the US?

Well, there's this thing called the armed forces that pay boys to do almost the exact same thing?

And before you say its not the same thing, the young soldiers are trained to handle them, it's very common for young men and women who come from pro 2nd amendment families to be taught how to use firearms effectively and safely from a very young age? And its clear Kyle comes from a family like that from the videos, he only shot the three men who didn't back off. In fact one man ran towards him when he was on the floor, Kyle raised his weapon, the man stopped and backed off and Kyle did not fire. His trigger discipline was exemplary.

Also, it's not a coincidence that the 3 men he shot had criminal records. A good number of that crowd did, because they weren't there for the protest, they had turned up to try and push it into a riot. Rosenbaum tried to push a burning bin into a petrol station. That's after he was already getting in the faces of other armed people, trying to goad them into shooting him. There were a good number of people there trying to force the night into a riot. By any means necessary.

And that's why there were armed groups there that night, because since the first BLM protest happened after George Floyd, there have been other groups trying to force the protests to turn violent and into a riot.

By *elleeCouple  over a year ago

dundee

You can’t believe it? It was clearly self defense. I know that’s a strange concept here in the UK, but come on.

» Add a new message to this topic