FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 100% tag

100% tag

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would something like a "100% tag" alongside your verified green tick help eliminate fakes on here?

We all know how easy it is for example for someone to simply create a profile, either a single or couple profile, phone yer pal and say, "got a profile go and verify me/us please".

We all find the verified tick quite reassuring, yet it still can mean nothing.

As an example, only after two or three genuine meets, you qualify for the "100%" tag on your profile, represents the fact you have met more than one (or called yer mate to verify).

Just an idea.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

thats actually not a bad idea....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" thats actually not a bad idea...."

what if they phone 3 of their pals

"what if they phone 3 of their pals "

I actually love this comment. Genius!

Nice, 3 meets in 24 hrs like? Classy,lol

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

No I dont think it would eliminate fakes there are ways around everything. x

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"what if they phone 3 of their pals

Nice, 3 meets in 24 hrs like? Classy,lol"

.....or it could be 1 meet with 3 other couples.....

yum

By *rjandmrskCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

i agree they would find a way round it for sure. kazz x

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

Just like e-bay instead of seller feed bad, fucker feed back. Unfortunately every means of verification can't garauntee people are 100% always the unscruplous ones that spoil it.

"Just like e-bay instead of seller feed bad, fucker feed back. Unfortunately every means of verification can't garauntee people are 100% always the unscruplous ones that spoil it."

Not on about verification specifics, not in any way being critical of whats in a verification, im on about the "Too-easy" way of gaining one, as i said, create profile, text yer pal to say your genuine, bingo, yer verified, by an aquaintance thats just helped you look a bit more convincing.

100% tag, only after you've met X anmount of people over X amount of time, as i said, idea is all it is.

Do folk with fake profiles have pals?

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Southside

"what if they phone 3 of their pals

Do folk with fake profiles have pals? "

Imaginary and self created ones

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Would never work, I don't pay attention to the veris anyway after a recent run in with a very abusive individual (who's no longer on this) who had many veris claiming how friendly they were yet messages I got were anything but that

I just take people as they come now

"I just take people as they come now"

No foreplay first?

"Would never work, I don't pay attention to the veris anyway after a recent run in with a very abusive individual (who's no longer on this) who had many veris claiming how friendly they were yet messages I got were anything but that

I just take people as they come now"

o,,,k as i keep saying, its zero to do with whats in a specific verification, its to just endorse that the person/people do genuinely meet others.

Falkirk

"I just take people as they come now

o,,,k as i keep saying, its zero to do with whats in a specific verification, its to just endorse that the person/people do genuinely meet others."

Wouldnt make much difference though. They could be verified by 100 folk after 100 meets, doesnt make them any different to people who have met 2 people. All that would happen is people would put more pressure into meets so they could get the required amount of meets to be totally verified

At the moment you get the odd message asking to go into chat to verify them on cam. Add this and you will get messages asking to meet because they need 1 more to get 100% etc.

Yet another post about other people and their choices, to meet or not meet.

I really do not care if people are on here to meet, chat, look or even if they have a green tick, or a huge list of verifications etc etc. I go by my own gut instinct when arranging a meet, so far it has never let me down.

Falkirk

"Yet another post about other people and their choices, to meet or not meet.

I really do not care if people are on here to meet, chat, look or even if they have a green tick, or a huge list of verifications etc etc. I go by my own gut instinct when arranging a meet, so far it has never let me down. "

I really do not care if people are on here to meet, chat, look or even if they have a green tick, or a huge list of verifications etc etc. I go by my own gut instinct when arranging a meet, so far it has never let me down. "

Nope, its about a little added help for, as you say, making choices, only that, and again, "just an idea" nowhere am i moaning about peoples choices.

I really do not care if people are on here to meet, chat, look or even if they have a green tick, or a huge list of verifications etc etc. I go by my own gut instinct when arranging a meet, so far it has never let me down.

Nope, its about a little added help for, as you say, making choices, only that, and again, "just an idea" nowhere am i moaning about peoples choices."

I would agree, it's simply a suggestion about the verification process of the site. If people are so desperate to get a symbol on their page that they would ask someone to meet or cam or whatever purely to get a verification, well that says a lot about them. It would also be their choice.

Currently only positive feedback is recorded on verifications, but not negative feedback. Guess that could lead to disputes etc. but could give a more balanced picture of a site user.

Really???

Falkirk

Nope, its about a little added help for, as you say, making choices, only that, and again, "just an idea" nowhere am i moaning about peoples choices.

I would agree, it's simply a suggestion about the verification process of the site. If people are so desperate to get a symbol on their page that they would ask someone to meet or cam or whatever purely to get a verification, well that says a lot about them. It would also be their choice.

Currently only positive feedback is recorded on verifications, but not negative feedback. Guess that could lead to disputes etc. but could give a more balanced picture of a site user.

"

Cant see them changing it tbh. If they did someone would find a way to fool it, getting their friends to give them lots of positives when there the opposite etc.

When I ever arrange a meet I just judge what I get before me. I read the profile, dont pay any attention to the verifications anymore after I found out it doesnt mean much and make a decision on how they message/profile.

Verifications are just other peoples opinions of other members and yes I agree they do show that they have met...but I do not decide on meeting anyone by the green tick or lack of it. Yes timewasters and fakes must be very frustration for everyone involved, guess I am lucky to have sussed the one out I encountered, female intuition

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Even if the fakers find a way round this isnt it worth trying?.... the more good ideas the better.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Even if the fakers find a way round this isnt it worth trying?.... the more good ideas the better. "

» Add a new message to this topic