FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab advice

Fab advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *non606 OP   Man  over a year ago

tullibody

Hey everyone, been on here a few months now and apart from guys I've had pretty much 0 luck with woman or couples, I'm not desperate so I'm not messaging anyone I see but it does make you wonder if there is something you are doing / saying is wrong? I'm always very polite in messages and usually try and include a little something from there bio to show them I've read what they are looking for (or I wouldn't message if I didn't fit that criteria). I'm not expecting everyone to reply to them obviously but I've pretty much had 0 apart from a few people who just give you "hey" and "I'm good".

Woman - what kind of messages grab you?

Men (that's had luck) - what are you doing right haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *byeguysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Paisley

We’re fairly new on Fab but we’ve been treating it like we do when we’re in CJ’s or just generally out and about. We just strike up a casual conversation.

Women on here are bombarded with dick picks and “wanna fuck” messages so it gives them something a little more chilled to read if anything.

Plus the social side of things is just as nice as the sexual side. If anything, you’ll make a new pal with shared interests.

Don’t get me wrong. Plenty of women do want you to just get to the point so it won’t work 100% of the time. But that’s the approach that’s gotten us the most response in terms of messages on here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey everyone, been on here a few months now and apart from guys I've had pretty much 0 luck with woman or couples, I'm not desperate so I'm not messaging anyone I see but it does make you wonder if there is something you are doing / saying is wrong? I'm always very polite in messages and usually try and include a little something from there bio to show them I've read what they are looking for (or I wouldn't message if I didn't fit that criteria). I'm not expecting everyone to reply to them obviously but I've pretty much had 0 apart from a few people who just give you "hey" and "I'm good".

Men (that's had luck) - what are you doing right haha"

Just submit to the boabie

tullibody

"Hey everyone, been on here a few months now and apart from guys I've had pretty much 0 luck with woman or couples, I'm not desperate so I'm not messaging anyone I see but it does make you wonder if there is something you are doing / saying is wrong? I'm always very polite in messages and usually try and include a little something from there bio to show them I've read what they are looking for (or I wouldn't message if I didn't fit that criteria). I'm not expecting everyone to reply to them obviously but I've pretty much had 0 apart from a few people who just give you "hey" and "I'm good".

Just submit to the boabie "

I have done a couple times now but my preference is the vajay! Haha

"

Why do you think men that " are doing it right" are lucky ?

Mate take the women of Fab off the pedestal and just treat them as your equal. Don't see it as being lucky that they met you .

Just be yourself and keep messaging, the rest will follow if your a suitable match with someone, not if your lucky.

Ps lots of women dislike dick pics, perhaps you could put up some less graphic pics and perhaps read some of the thousands of threads similar to your post here bud.

I have done a couple times now but my preference is the vajay! Haha"

What kind of messages grab me? Ones that show a bit of character and personality. Some folk can convey that in the written word better than others though.

By *lyoc84Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have done a couple times now but my preference is the vajay! Haha

What kind of messages grab me? Ones that show a bit of character and personality. Some folk can convey that in the written word better than others though. "

Perfect advice from a sensational creature. I have found spell check works too

tullibody

"

Why do you think men that " are doing it right" are lucky ?

Mate take the women of Fab off the pedestal and just treat them as your equal. Don't see it as being lucky that they met you .

Just be yourself and keep messaging, the rest will follow if your a suitable match with someone, not if your lucky.

Ps lots of women dislike dick pics, perhaps you could put up some less graphic pics and perhaps read some of the thousands of threads similar to your post here bud. "

I think you have read into that too much, I didn't mean I am lucky to meet woman, we're all humans here...right?.... Anyways, I just meant for guys who have had success with woman on these kind of sites as I'm clearly new to it.

Yes I could search through old threads that are like this or I could just create my own and still get answers, either works..

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

You are defiantly not the first and won't be the last to ask this question. And I honestly don't think your going to get the answer your hoping for purely because there is nothing anyone can say about it and that it's asked far to many times..its not a guaranteed fuck site in fact it's not a fuck site at all, it's a swingers site. But it's it just a quick fuck your after that could be the problem on here, there are other sites you can use that are just fuck sites...sorry to be so blunt but it's true..to many men come on to the forums with this question hence the other guy above said read those ones as the answers their won't be any diffrent to your own one.

tullibody

"You are defiantly not the first and won't be the last to ask this question. And I honestly don't think your going to get the answer your hoping for purely because there is nothing anyone can say about it and that it's asked far to many times..its not a guaranteed fuck site in fact it's not a fuck site at all, it's a swingers site. But it's it just a quick fuck your after that could be the problem on here, there are other sites you can use that are just fuck sites...sorry to be so blunt but it's true..to many men come on to the forums with this question hence the other guy above said read those ones as the answers their won't be any diffrent to your own one."

I wasn't looking for any specific answer so not sure where you read that, I asked for advice/help. Not it's primarily not a "fuck" site indeed, hence why I'm not just jumping in and asking for a fuck, I'm very happy to chat to people, it's usually something I include in my initial message.

"You are defiantly not the first and won't be the last to ask this question. And I honestly don't think your going to get the answer your hoping for purely because there is nothing anyone can say about it and that it's asked far to many times..its not a guaranteed fuck site in fact it's not a fuck site at all, it's a swingers site. But it's it just a quick fuck your after that could be the problem on here, there are other sites you can use that are just fuck sites...sorry to be so blunt but it's true..to many men come on to the forums with this question hence the other guy above said read those ones as the answers their won't be any diffrent to your own one.

I wasn't looking for any specific answer so not sure where you read that, I asked for advice/help. Not it's primarily not a "fuck" site indeed, hence why I'm not just jumping in and asking for a fuck, I'm very happy to chat to people, it's usually something I include in my initial message."

Me thinks the reason your not having much interest from the opposite sex on here is slowly becoming apparent by a couple of your responses on this thread alone. You seem quite quick to go on the defense when others give a very basic honest opinion and I'm wondering if you do the same when messaging women on the site. As said just my opinion.

tullibody

"You are defiantly not the first and won't be the last to ask this question. And I honestly don't think your going to get the answer your hoping for purely because there is nothing anyone can say about it and that it's asked far to many times..its not a guaranteed fuck site in fact it's not a fuck site at all, it's a swingers site. But it's it just a quick fuck your after that could be the problem on here, there are other sites you can use that are just fuck sites...sorry to be so blunt but it's true..to many men come on to the forums with this question hence the other guy above said read those ones as the answers their won't be any diffrent to your own one.

I wasn't looking for any specific answer so not sure where you read that, I asked for advice/help. Not it's primarily not a "fuck" site indeed, hence why I'm not just jumping in and asking for a fuck, I'm very happy to chat to people, it's usually something I include in my initial message.

Me thinks the reason your not having much interest from the opposite sex on here is slowly becoming apparent by a couple of your responses on this thread alone. You seem quite quick to go on the defense when others give a very basic honest opinion and I'm wondering if you do the same when messaging women on the site. As said just my opinion. "

It's always good to straighten things out when people assume things, not defensive about anything and really appreciate people taking there time out to reply.

Usually I'll say hello, say something about them, there bio or what we're both looking for, tell them I'm happy to chat, not looking for quick meet ups and looking forward to them replying if they choose to do so.

I can’t say i’m an expert on how to talk to ppl i just seem to get on with most ppl i meet in social situations, Just be yourself.

But i did ask alexa the other day What do women really want? Thing has been talking for 7 days solid now.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I can’t say i’m an expert on how to talk to ppl i just seem to get on with most ppl i meet in social situations, Just be yourself.

But i did ask alexa the other day What do women really want? Thing has been talking for 7 days solid now. "

And there is your answer, we want to be treated as individuals. We are not all the same. Read our profiles, take information that you feel is relevant to your wants and needs and engage with us.

tullibody

"I can’t say i’m an expert on how to talk to ppl i just seem to get on with most ppl i meet in social situations, Just be yourself.

But i did ask alexa the other day What do women really want? Thing has been talking for 7 days solid now. "

Hahaha love it. Hopefully you understand everything she is telling you now

By *apman02Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I’m the exact same mate, sent lots of messages and zero replies, as someone said be yourself, the problem seems to be there are like 1000 guys to every 1 girl so all the women must feel like rock stars on here (don’t blame them) I’ve noticed it’s all VWE or BBC women look for or slim guys with no body hair and unfortunately I don’t have any of them but I just keep trying that’s all you can do but if you feel your not getting anywhere perhaps try another site or app. Best of luck.

I need to ask, see when you meet other guys, do you hide your faces with the wee masks above your bed? Please say yes!

We all have our own approaches to the site, some message every girl profile and get some joy, others get nothing. Some send the ‘fuck now’ message and get blocked, others get lucky.

Get a couple better photos up buddy (which is rich coming from me I know), bit of your humour on the profile and stay active in the forums. Youl see a change

All the best man

tullibody

I need to ask, see when you meet other guys, do you hide your faces with the wee masks above your bed? Please say yes!

We all have our own approaches to the site, some message every girl profile and get some joy, others get nothing. Some send the ‘fuck now’ message and get blocked, others get lucky.

Get a couple better photos up buddy (which is rich coming from me I know), bit of your humour on the profile and stay active in the forums. Youl see a change

All the best man"

Haha that's a good question, those particular masks are too small unfortunately :P however I have met someone using masks haha.

Yeah I knew the lack of pics would be a slight issue. Thanks for the advice!

By *atureGent58Man  over a year ago

funland

It’s definitely more difficult for a single male. I was on here for several years as part of a couple and met some lovely people, both couples and singles. Now I'm back as a single male and finding it a completely different environment

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Offer to bring cake

By *partacus2024Man  over a year ago

Near you

Simple way on fab

Send some nice pics of yourself especially a well taken face picture and that's about it, that should cover most people's wants on here, you can talk and say all the bullsxxt you want but it comes down to this eventually just being honest

tullibody

Simple way on fab

Send some nice pics of yourself especially a well taken face picture and that's about it, that should cover most people's wants on here, you can talk and say all the bullsxxt you want but it comes down to this eventually just being honest "

Absolutely agree....to an extent. Some profiles on here don't have face pics yet require you send one initially, that's a red flag for me if I'm honest.

Two things: 1) there isn't a single recipy that works because we are all different and if there were the world would be incredibly boring and 2) get some nice tasteful pics.

tullibody

"Two things: 1) there isn't a single recipy that works because we are all different and if there were the world would be incredibly boring and 2) get some nice tasteful pics."

Valid points!

Yeah I am lacking in the picture department, any tips on that?

Your pics are absolutely beautiful btw.

"

Your pics are absolutely beautiful btw. "

Thank you It's mostly about playing with lighting and angles. Also with clothing, in my opinion people are waaay to explicit on here. Also for guys I find that black ans white often makes it look very nice.

tullibody

"

Your pics are absolutely beautiful btw.

Thank you It's mostly about playing with lighting and angles. Also with clothing, in my opinion people are waaay to explicit on here. Also for guys I find that black ans white often makes it look very nice."

No problem

Yeah with my pic I thought I'd just get the obvious "this is what my body looks like" out the way.

Thanks for the tips tho, I'll try and have a little play about and include a couple nice clothed pics too haha

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Include some details about the persons profile, something they like etc.

It’ll make your message stand out from all the copy and paste ones

tullibody

"Include some details about the persons profile, something they like etc.

It’ll make your message stand out from all the copy and paste ones "

Definitely! That's exactly what I do, for me it just shows you've actually read what they are looking for and if that suits yourself and them.

I can’t believe ladies and couples want a prospective suitor to make an effort!

I always go to a bar with my penis out, demanding to see breasts and asking every lady if she wants a f*** and a pounding. I intentionally ignore her partner as it’s all about me.

tullibody

"I can’t believe ladies and couples want a prospective suitor to make an effort!

I always go to a bar with my penis out, demanding to see breasts and asking every lady if she wants a f*** and a pounding. I intentionally ignore her partner as it’s all about me. "

I don't think you're gonna have much success with that but you do you! Maybe someone one day will just see the confidence oozing from you and just go with it.

"I can’t believe ladies and couples want a prospective suitor to make an effort!

I always go to a bar with my penis out, demanding to see breasts and asking every lady if she wants a f*** and a pounding. I intentionally ignore her partner as it’s all about me.

I don't think you're gonna have much success with that but you do you! Maybe someone one day will just see the confidence oozing from you and just go with it."

I think my reply went over your head sir.

tullibody

That's kinda ironic, it seems my comment went over your head sir....

"That's kinda ironic, it seems my comment went over your head sir...."

You might just be right!

somewhere in moray

I wasn't looking for any specific answer so not sure where you read that, I asked for advice/help. Not it's primarily not a "fuck" site indeed, hence why I'm not just jumping in and asking for a fuck, I'm very happy to chat to people, it's usually something I include in my initial message."

I'm sorry but you used a couple of question marks in there so pretty sure that means your asking a question hence I said that I don't think your going to get the answer your hoping for on here. The fuck site comment was a general observation due to the fact that alot of single straight guys thinks that's what it is therefore people they contact can be quite wary.

I'm sorry but you used a couple of question marks in there so pretty sure that means your asking a question hence I said that I don't think your going to get the answer your hoping for on here. The fuck site comment was a general observation due to the fact that alot of single straight guys thinks that's what it is therefore people they contact can be quite wary."

Anyone who thinks this is fuck and go is delusional. You need to work on it OP

I'm sorry but you used a couple of question marks in there so pretty sure that means your asking a question hence I said that I don't think your going to get the answer your hoping for on here. The fuck site comment was a general observation due to the fact that alot of single straight guys thinks that's what it is therefore people they contact can be quite wary.

Anyone who thinks this is fuck and go is delusional. You need to work on it OP

"

Yet there are some men on here who like to "fuck and go"

By *partacus2024Man  over a year ago

Near you

I must also say that durng my time on fab coming on the forum and letting people see your persona has got me meets, doing Fab socials is another way, its not all about your profile.

Dont judge a book by its cover (PROFILE) ive been very surprised over the years

tullibody

I'm sorry but you used a couple of question marks in there so pretty sure that means your asking a question hence I said that I don't think your going to get the answer your hoping for on here. The fuck site comment was a general observation due to the fact that alot of single straight guys thinks that's what it is therefore people they contact can be quite wary."

Oh yeah I have this annoying habit of adding a smiley emoji from my phone's keyboard and it puts 2 question marks.

somewhere in moray

Oh yeah I have this annoying habit of adding a smiley emoji from my phone's keyboard and it puts 2 question marks. "

When I say a couple I meant a couple throughout your post not a couple of question marks after your question.

» Add a new message to this topic