FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Submissive females ?

Submissive females ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ompany4u300 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Looking to get into Dom-bdsm play in new year, have dabbled in past , stil have a lot of stuff for playing, would love to chat to like minded ladies looking to explore the dark side , so if into restraints, spanking, nipple play, blindfolds, cuffs, leg spreaders, hog ties and more come say hi for a chat , I’m a easy going genuine chilled guy ,would love to find a regular to experiment with xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Isn't all the above just normal meet things

By *airy PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Looking to get into Dom-bdsm play in new year, have dabbled in past , stil have a lot of stuff for playing, would love to chat to like minded ladies looking to explore the dark side , so if into restraints, spanking, nipple play, blindfolds, cuffs, leg spreaders, hog ties and more come say hi for a chat , I’m a easy going genuine chilled guy ,would love to find a regular to experiment with xxx "

Awww that’s so cute…… but where is the dark side in that

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

It’s dangerous to dabble in Dom/sub play unless you actually know how to look after a sub. It’s more than having a collection of toys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking to get into Dom-bdsm play in new year, have dabbled in past , stil have a lot of stuff for playing, would love to chat to like minded ladies looking to explore the dark side , so if into restraints, spanking, nipple play, blindfolds, cuffs, leg spreaders, hog ties and more come say hi for a chat , I’m a easy going genuine chilled guy ,would love to find a regular to experiment with xxx "

Sorry to say what you've described isn't dom/sub. Bondage is different to domination. I would suggest doing a lot of research before trying to be someones dom (and not from 50 Shades )

Xx

Aberdeen

ladies only looking for someone to explore and experiment with , someone with same interests, maybe worded it wrong , and definitely no expert , have looked in to some stuff, after care etc, probably right need to research more, but thanks for your lovely comments xxx

Aberdeen

Trying to find it xx

» Add a new message to this topic