FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Celtic v hearts

Celtic v hearts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering who's all going to the game today???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Come on hearts

totally agree come on hearts

Don't. Really care about football At one time never miss a game Then you grow up lol

Come on the Hoops great day for Stirling yesterday

"Don't. Really care about football At one time never miss a game Then you grow up lol"

Or get a regular girlfriend/wife lol

"Don't. Really care about football At one time never miss a game Then you grow up lol

Or get a regular girlfriend/wife lol"

Yes good point I know what I would pick And what kind of pie to eat at half time Lol

Love going to football atmospherd amazing blood pumpin heart poundin hair on bk of neck stands up singing certain songs and when your team scores BOOM amazing day

Lou x

Who cares!! The Glasgow giants lost away from home yesterday and personally no other football game matters.

I think the small outfit from Govan lost too...

Mon the jags

(Draw at tynecastle today)

Or sitting watching the same piss bored cold and wet Football here is piss And every one know it

"Or sitting watching the same piss bored cold and wet Football here is piss And every one know it "

You must b watching wrong team or sitting in wrong stand lol bf1 wow

There no wrong team it all piss The number of ppl that send their life hating over football It foocking sad really

I dnt spend anytime hating I go to game suport team hav a great day a gd sing song go home and get on with my life not all suporters are bigots

"I dnt spend anytime hating I go to game suport team hav a great day a gd sing song go home and get on with my life not all suporters are bigots"
Your putting words in my mouth now I did not say you were What do you sing about then xx

[Removed by poster at 07/10/12 09:32:05]

Ahh, the Glesgae banter ! xx

By *auradCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Who cares!! The Glasgow giants lost away from home yesterday and personally no other football game matters.

Mon the jags

(Draw at tynecastle today)"

I can't believe you let that mob beat you. Almost 5000 days since they beat us in a competitive match. Not a bad record to have against your local rivals!

Also saw Sir Shug was sent off again.

"I dnt spend anytime hating I go to game suport team hav a great day a gd sing song go home and get on with my life not all suporters are bigots"

Spot on!

paradise will be jumping today after the result on tuesday,cmon the hoops.

"I dnt spend anytime hating I go to game suport team hav a great day a gd sing song go home and get on with my life not all suporters are bigots

Spot on!"

My ass So what are singing today We are bigots So hid your heads in the sand if use want guys

"I dnt spend anytime hating I go to game suport team hav a great day a gd sing song go home and get on with my life not all suporters are bigots

Spot on!My ass So what are singing today We are bigots So hid your heads in the sand if use want guys "

Hail hail I,ll be in my usual seat area 415 gives a wave mibees get the green brigade to do a fab banner make a change for folk to talk about tits fanny and cock instead of zombies

My god... Was only asking who was going to the game! If you don't like football feel free to ignore the thread.. Can't we all just get along lol some people on here need to relax...

Mon the hoops!!

Not all fans sing bigoted songs I dnt and never hav yes others do but thats up to them football is a game I was brought up to love and I do and my team religion is a sepertae thing and the songs

"Hail hail I,ll be in my usual seat area 415 gives a wave mibees get the green brigade to do a fab banner make a change for folk to talk about tits fanny and cock instead of zombies "
good man like guys that are up front Can stand two face ppl

"Hail hail I,ll be in my usual seat area 415 gives a wave mibees get the green brigade to do a fab banner make a change for folk to talk about tits fanny and cock instead of zombies "

That's a great idea... Think ill have a go on photo shop lol

Spot on!My ass So what are singing today We are bigots So hid your heads in the sand if use want guys

"

So ur calling ur bigots for supporting our team?

Come on the Jam Tarts

"Who cares!! The Glasgow giants lost away from home yesterday and personally no other football game matters.

Mon the jags

(Draw at tynecastle today)"

The Glasgow giants play today, that was the minnows yest, and what a Stirling day it was lol

"Don't. Really care about football At one time never miss a game Then you grow up lol

Is there no a MotoGp on instead?

Is there no a MotoGp on instead?"

Come onnnnnn, 46,

No MotoGP today

Wait till next season when 46 is back on a yamaha.

Bring it on, proper racing

"No MotoGP today

Wait till next season when 46 is back on a yamaha.

Bring it on, proper racing "

Totally!!

I didn't realise that it wasn't possible to have a love of football AND be in a steady relationship?! I'm sure plenty of partners are pleased for their other halves to go to the football and give them some time to themselves. And to assume everyone who goes to a football game is bigoted is very sad indeed.....by that logic I would assume if I was at a football game and you happened to be at the same game that you would make monkey chants and throw bananas at me.....

Spot on!My ass So what are singing today We are bigots So hid your heads in the sand if use want guys

So ur calling ur bigots for supporting our team? "

no mate go enjoy the football I am just saying it not life or death it just a game And some ppl here in glasgow forget that bud

I didn't realise that it wasn't possible to have a love of football AND be in a steady relationship?! I'm sure plenty of partners are pleased for their other halves to go to the football and give them some time to themselves. And to assume everyone who goes to a football game is bigoted is very sad indeed.....by that logic I would assume if I was at a football game and you happened to be at the same game that you would make monkey chants and throw bananas at me....."

Intrigueing, what side of the bed, did you get out of exactly?

I didn't realise that it wasn't possible to have a love of football AND be in a steady relationship?! I'm sure plenty of partners are pleased for their other halves to go to the football and give them some time to themselves. And to assume everyone who goes to a football game is bigoted is very sad indeed.....by that logic I would assume if I was at a football game and you happened to be at the same game that you would make monkey chants and throw bananas at me.....

Intrigueing, what side of the bed, did you get out of exactly? "

The normal side......

I was merely illustrating a point

By *sk_morrisseyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Another hijacked thread! The guy only asked who was going to the game ffs!

Enjoy your game!

My team now plays in the third division just in case anyone's wondering!

The normal side......

I was merely illustrating a point "

Overkill, its called, there was nothing bigotted about it.

So ur calling ur bigots for supporting our team? "

no bud you enjoy urself Just some ppl think it life or death it not It just a game And ppl forget that some times mate

"Another hijacked thread! The guy only asked who was going to the game ffs!

Enjoy your game!

My team now plays in the third division just in case anyone's wondering!"

why don't you kiss my ass mate

By *sk_morrisseyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Enjoy your game!

My team now plays in the third division just in case anyone's wondering!why don't you kiss my ass mate "

Not my type! lol

By *earhugs1Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Away with work so missing the game. Would normally be sat in section 205 not singing bigoted songs and hopefully just having fun watching my team.K x

Well if you got something to say just say it Don't be a little girl The thread is open any one not wanting me to post on their threads just say bud

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Well if you got something to say just say it Don't be a little girl The thread is open any one not wanting me to post on their threads just say bud "

not really what the forums are meant for. You are coming across as rude and argumentative.

I wish I was going to the game today, been a few years since I've been at Celtic Park but will never forget the atmosphere or the feeling as you walk in to the stadium.

Still follow them avidly on TV/online as no longer live in Scotland.

Oh, and I'm married and still love football.

Lil x

"Well if you got something to say just say it Don't be a little girl The thread is open any one not wanting me to post on their threads just say bud

not really what the forums are meant for. You are coming across as rude and argumentative.

I wish I was going to the game today, been a few years since I've been at Celtic Park but will never forget the atmosphere or the feeling as you walk in to the stadium.

Lil x"

That fine I won't post on your threads Any one want to add to that let's not be two face here.

I...Auds used to be a season ticket holder at parkhead with jas

3 kids later...I'm at work glued to the radio while jas is their with our now season ticket holder kids..

Love the atmospher ..

Not all football fans are bigots

Auds x

Mon the jags

(Draw at tynecastle today)

The Glasgow giants play today, that was the minnows yest, and what a Stirling day it was lol "

Dearly wish i knew what you mean,,lol

"Well if you got something to say just say it Don't be a little girl The thread is open any one not wanting me to post on their threads just say bud

Lil x"

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

mon the hoops

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

"mon the hoops "

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"mon the hoops "

Bloody bastardo , was mr sayin mon the hoops lol. xx

Spot on!My ass So what are singing today We are bigots So hid your heads in the sand if use want guys "

You keep saying you're not calling folk bigots. That's your quote above. Well done Celtic!

The normal side......

I was merely illustrating a point

Overkill, its called, there was nothing bigotted about it."

Other people feel Sammy70s commented are bigoted.

My point was about people making assumptions about football supporters.... You obviously didn't get that. Any way it's clear that some people on here talk utter pish despite knowing nothing about topics posted.

By *lond and BaldCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

football topics should not be posted on the forum .as like everything else do to do with football on the west coast of scotland causes bad feeling .

our allegiencies ar j is a staunch blue nose and my wee heart lies to the east end but does not cause any anomosity between us

By *lond and BaldCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

fab is about FUN not football

Best team won yesterday against the thistle

Enjoy your game!

My team now plays in the third division just in case anyone's wondering!"

mine too and hope the op enjoyed the game. as for the bike racing comment can't wait till next season but wsb was good.

Cali

By *hillaxMan  over a year ago

Glasvegas

I'm not a soccer fan (note that I don't call it football!), much prefer rugby!. I was however at the Celtic game, hospitality tickets, 3 course meal beforehand and pies and pints at half time. All in all a much more civilised way of watching football. Might even do it again, if there's no rugby on!

So did you go to the game lol

» Add a new message to this topic