FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > going private

going private

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my pics are for friends eyes only, recent events, have given me a good wake up call!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

yip - same here.

By *achoy47Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

How what happend

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

Snap

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No face cam for me.. anymore...x

yup we are the same no more pics in public will be for friends and will only add people that we have chatted to in chat or in messages

the people we have met know we are real and gen so we have nothing to prove

Always been amazed at how open folk have been with their pics. If its on the web it's in the public domain.

I like nawty pics as much as the next deviant but if you don't want the world seeing you in flagrante then keep your pics private and only release to those you really consider genuine meet material.

Wise choice, by all accounts

"my pics are for friends eyes only, recent events, have given me a good wake up call!!"

We've went one further and hid our profile.

Too many unsolicited mails from newbies, so time to be a bit more careful!

Not saying we won't meet new peeps.......if they put in some effort

S & G xx

"my pics are for friends eyes only, recent events, have given me a good wake up call!!

We've went one further and hid our profile.

"

No you haven't.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yeap, I have also moved some pictures into private/friends only ( the one's that show identifying marks)

Filters set to no newbies also (even though that only lasts 5 days) Will not be accepting any new friends for a while either, all because of one idiots actions leading on to a news article!

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

I used to keep most of mine private, was constantly getting random friend invites...funny how when you make your pics public all the random invites suddenly stop lmao!

Snap only 2 pics that don't show much.... Everything a lot more private...... Blocked newbies.... Etc..... Extra cautious now

By *rjandmrskCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

We only just back and this was alarming so we have hidden ours too safer Mrs K xxx

"I used to keep most of mine private, was constantly getting random friend invites...funny how when you make your pics public all the random invites suddenly stop lmao!"

Wots a friend invite corf corf

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

"I used to keep most of mine private, was constantly getting random friend invites...funny how when you make your pics public all the random invites suddenly stop lmao!

Wots a friend invite corf corf "

Without at least a wee message saying hello they're a pain in the hole is what they are lmao.

I've never had face pics on and always been pretty wary about who I add as friends but the recent events are not alarming me too much but can see where everyone is comin from its such a shame as we shouldn't have to feel as though we should be hiding like this

We're grown adults who should be able to come and go as we please x can't believe the increase in newbies though its rather alarming

Just a question to be put out there as I already know a few members are on here !!! But I'm a member of a dating site a rather fishy one that often holds social events in glasgow I've been to a few of said nights and lets be honest there's more sex and innuendo and carry on at any one of those than there's ever been at a fab social the party games have left me more than mortified a few times !!!!!

Yeah guys I can be a prude shock horror !!!

But isn't fab just honest were not sugar coating the fact we like sex and we like variety yet people every day are doing far worse and being far more promiscuous under the blankets of dating sites that actually allow members to select the looking for intimate encounter status

"Just a question to be put out there as I already know a few members are on here !!! But I'm a member of a dating site a rather fishy one that often holds social events in glasgow I've been to a few of said nights and lets be honest there's more sex and innuendo and carry on at any one of those than there's ever been at a fab social the party games have left me more than mortified a few times !!!!!

But isn't fab just honest were not sugar coating the fact we like sex and we like variety yet people every day are doing far worse and being far more promiscuous under the blankets of dating sites that actually allow members to select the looking for intimate encounter status"

And even worse are the ones pretending to be looking to date and as soon as they get their intended fuck into bed they are gone never to be seen or heard from again whilst the poor victim nurses yet another broken heart or bruised ego

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Just a question to be put out there as I already know a few members are on here !!! But I'm a member of a dating site a rather fishy one that often holds social events in glasgow I've been to a few of said nights and lets be honest there's more sex and innuendo and carry on at any one of those than there's ever been at a fab social the party games have left me more than mortified a few times !!!!!

But isn't fab just honest were not sugar coating the fact we like sex and we like variety yet people every day are doing far worse and being far more promiscuous under the blankets of dating sites that actually allow members to select the looking for intimate encounter status"

One idea maybe to unassociate "fab" from the "social"

Lets say a new "dating" website is launched, course its just a member's site and all the invites, requests, to attend are done through that.

Perhaps a code word to cross reference the username from "fab" with a completely different persona on the "dating" site.

Shit at trying to type what i mean but hopefully you get the jist...or not

But isn't fab just honest were not sugar coating the fact we like sex and we like variety yet people every day are doing far worse and being far more promiscuous under the blankets of dating sites that actually allow members to select the looking for intimate encounter status

One idea maybe to unassociate "fab" from the "social"

Lets say a new "dating" website is launched, course its just a member's site and all the invites, requests, to attend are done through that.

Perhaps a code word to cross reference the username from "fab" with a completely different persona on the "dating" site.

Shit at trying to type what i mean but hopefully you get the jist...or not "

)

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Even something as simple as a blogspot or something, you need a code word to get accepted on to the blog, theres nothing at all on blog except the aliases names, then its simply a blog night out

By *araidWoman  over a year ago

the west (ish)

This sounds really worrying - will someone enlighten me as to what on earth has happened?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Sunday Mail article following on from the cancellation of the ball!

Was a very big event, planned months in advance, that some (including myself) told friends or work colleagues about) as was a social event only!

Some idiot (I would use another word, but I might get a time out) outed it all to the hotel, which led to a very seedy story in the newpapaers, naming the site......so for me, time to take precautions, as yet again another surge of newbies will be joining to see how 'murky' this site really is! (or isn't....but then who cares about that!)

omg yes we too had a wake up call & had to change or pics so that only friends that we had met or chatted to can now see our face pics - you never know who is on here that knows you! just remember that!!!

» Add a new message to this topic