FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pegging

Pegging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthlilslut OP   Couple  over a year ago

DUNDEE

The wife wants to peg a guy not my thing anyone into this and why?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *irtycumboCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The wife wants to peg a guy not my thing anyone into this and why?"

I absoloutley LOVE to peg my husband! It really turns me on knowing he is enjoying it...maybe even that feeling of a little control!! However this is something we keep away from our swinging lifestyle and keep within our marriage...

DUNDEE

I'm more than happy for her to do it to someone I'm just not willing for it to be me

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

You never know you might like it

And just think of it as a special treat for your wife

Just start small

Failing that I think your going to end up with an inbox of willing volunteers lol

DUNDEE

Haha yeah you never know just don't think it's my thing tbh I'm open minded just dose not do it for me

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Would be happy to let her try me !!

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple  over a year ago

Angus

"I'm more than happy for her to do it to someone I'm just not willing for it to be me "

There is a lot of guys on the forum looking for someone to peg them. You would be inundated with willing participants if you chose to go that route.

My advise, go with it, bend over and bit that pillow start small and slow, plenty lube and try to relax!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm more than happy for her to do it to someone I'm just not willing for it to be me "
yes please

I would love a women to peg me although I’m rather tight.

DUNDEE

It's just not something I've ever been inclined to try

By *o72Man  over a year ago

glasgow & London

I’d put my name down for that too

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's just not something I've ever been inclined to try "

Don't say no until you've given it a bash (a couple of times just to be sure... ). It's really confusing, I didn't want to like it, but it feels so good once you wrap your head around it

DUNDEE

It's just not something I can see myself trying I'm willing to let her do it with someone else tho haha

By *lbie6Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I love being pegged

"It's just not something I can see myself trying I'm willing to let her do it with someone else tho haha "

Sign me up, I'm seriously looking to be pegged!! I quite fancy a wee trip to Dundee!!!

By *xperiencedSwingerMan  over a year ago

Stonehaven

Definitely up for that!!! I'm bi, and love to he fucked but have always wanted to be pegged by a woman!! Please!

Bf has said we should try it on various occasions but I'm not too keen. Is he trying to tell me something should I be worried he wants to go bi

By *amand1985Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"The wife wants to peg a guy not my thing anyone into this and why?

I absoloutley LOVE to peg my husband! It really turns me on knowing he is enjoying it...maybe even that feeling of a little control!! However this is something we keep away from our swinging lifestyle and keep within our marriage... "

You have one very lucky husband !! I would love to be pegged regularly (only had the pleasure on a few occasions and LOVED it!) have to say I recommend every guy tries it at least once!!

I absoloutley LOVE to peg my husband! It really turns me on knowing he is enjoying it...maybe even that feeling of a little control!! However this is something we keep away from our swinging lifestyle and keep within our marriage... "

Just as these 2 hotties said. I think you'll find alot of couples/woman like this.

By *eaSlutsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 25/01/22 16:46:44]

Glasgow

As a previously very heteronomative guy, I didn't ever think I would have ever entertained the idea of ass play or pegging. It just never appealed to me.

However, with joining here, opening my mind to further sexual exploration and experiences, I thought why the fuck not. If I did it and didn't enjoy it, I would then know for definite it wasn't for me. We gave it a go though and wow, instant convert haha.

Like a lot of men, I was concerned about pain and possible mess. We took it slow though and didn't rush in with a girthy, monster dildo and we paid great attention to hygiene and it was amazing. A truly eye (and ass) opening experience.

To the guys that are considering it, give it a go with someone you trust to do so respectfully. It might change your opinion. Much like it did mine.

Now, the thought of being pegged by A is just... [insert chefs kiss here]

C x

"Bf has said we should try it on various occasions but I'm not too keen. Is he trying to tell me something should I be worried he wants to go bi"

Is there a particular reason why’d be worried about him being bisexual? Sorry if that’s too personal. You absolutely don’t need to answer.

Also, someone being into pegging doesn’t automatically make them bisexual, it just makes them hotter

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Pegged a couple of males and more TV. Always sorts out the "straight" males saying they're bi just to get in my knickers

Glasgow

"Bf has said we should try it on various occasions but I'm not too keen. Is he trying to tell me something should I be worried he wants to go bi"

As someone who recently opened up to the idea of my long-term partner pegging me, I can provide my perspective that: if you have a secure, comfortable and trusting relationship, you've not got anything to worry about. A (my partner) pegs me and its a wonderful experience. There's an exchange of power there which I personally find very sexy. It's also extremely telling though as, being a previously heteronomative guy, trusting A with such a vulnerable and sensitive act was a true indication of my trust in her.

Full disclosure as well, im 100% not saying that pegging changed me from being straight, that has come from my own personal reflection and development totally separate to the act of pegging

C x

Would love to be pegged by a woman…..the ferling of her having power over me bent over.

By *cotWBMan  over a year ago

Fabland

I've been pegged a few times, and after the intitial trepidation passes, and you (the man), can fully relax, you're likely to really enjoy the entire experience.

The man will enjoy the stimulation in that area, as well as the passage of power to the female. And the female will enjoy the control over the male in the vulnerable situation.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Simply put ,,,, I WISH

By *ubBiPantyBoyMan  over a year ago

Greenock

I love being pegged. My mrs isn’t really into. Each to their own

would 100% allow someone to try it out on me …

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

Shame u r not closer

By *oppolocosTV/TS  over a year ago

inverurie

Is she up for it being someone else? Maybe she really wants to peg you, have you asked her? Why not give it a whirl, see how it goes and if it's really not for you then see if she wants to try someone else.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Will check my diary

Gina enjoys using her toy on me, but I really have to be in the mood for it. It's something that should be done at the right time, I don't think you can just go for it and hope for the best.

Plenty lube and relax, she gets enjoyment from making me groan with pleasure and it's a turn on for me knowing she enjoys doing it to me.

Still don't fancy taking it up the ass by a guy though

Mmm i love being pegged got some pics on my profile

Would love to be pegged regulary

[Removed by poster at 27/01/22 11:44:47]

"It's just not something I can see myself trying I'm willing to let her do it with someone else tho haha "
me please

By *e libertineMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Love a pegging from a woman , i also want a woman to fist me and suck my cock at the same time #bucketlist

By *oight68Man  over a year ago

inverclyde

i love being pegged feels so erotic.

By *uriousjay99Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

She could peg me anytime

It's something that we have always wanted to do just not got round to it yet and both find it a massive turn on

By *estwardboundCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Most men like it once they have tried it. Start small, plenty of lube, cleanse beforehand - and learn how to relax.

By *inky shire guyMan  over a year ago

lanark

I’ve tried it a few times and absolutely love it.

"Most men like it once they have tried it. Start small, plenty of lube, cleanse beforehand - and learn how to relax."

Totally agree with this advice. We first tried it a few years ago and now we cant stop it

Only been pegged once. Was quite a turn on, but physically it didn't actually do much for me.

It was clearly a huge turn on for the lady dishing it out though, which led to a wonderful night!

I probably need to try it again....

By *nigma245Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Love to be pegged any woman out there want to do it do me get in touch and let's arrange something

It's something that we have always wanted to do just not got round to it yet and both find it a massive turn on"

Maybe you could have another guy join you. Make it a wee party lol I'm available

It's just a body part like any other which some men like to be stimulated. Don't over think it.

But equally, don't be pressurised into trying it with him if you really don't want to.

By *midionysusMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Sign me up, I'd love this.

If there are any ladies local to Yorkshire interested, say hi

By *assysaz40Man  over a year ago

chorley

I love my wife pegging me especially when I’m wearing my chastity cage

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

It’s not something I’ve done to a guy yet !! It’s defo on my list of things to try but I reckon for me as a straight single female it would need to be someone I’m seeing regularly as well tbh I don’t think it’s something I could just do to any random guy x to me anal is something I only like receiving again from someone I’ve built up trust with

By *ysyphusMan  over a year ago

Star_ase K-7

"I love my wife pegging me especially when I’m wearing my chastity cage "

This. I've had plenty pegging sessions, but never caged. I've never even been caged, so it could "interesting"!

By *addydoc8Man  over a year ago

duhdee

"It's just not something I've ever been inclined to try "

I would give it a go

By *rs_pegging_mrCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Don't knock it till you've tried it

Star_ase K-7

"Don't knock it till you've tried it "

North Norfolk.... Never a pegging lady local when you need one!

i love getting pegged

pity theres not more women into it

I've tried it and it ended in disaster. She was pounding me, we used loads of lub and all of a sudden I had a funny feeling in my stomach. Next thing I know I sharted all over her, she looked like someone had done a wheel spin in the mud and sprayed her at the back of a car. Shit everywhere, not pleasant. It also took a few days for my bum hole to recover and for the smell to go away. We never did get the stains out of the bedding.

Gourock

"I've tried it and it ended in disaster. She was pounding me, we used loads of lub and all of a sudden I had a funny feeling in my stomach. Next thing I know I sharted all over her, she looked like someone had done a wheel spin in the mud and sprayed her at the back of a car. Shit everywhere, not pleasant. It also took a few days for my bum hole to recover and for the smell to go away. We never did get the stains out of the bedding."
Ffs..Boak..

"I've tried it and it ended in disaster. She was pounding me, we used loads of lub and all of a sudden I had a funny feeling in my stomach. Next thing I know I sharted all over her, she looked like someone had done a wheel spin in the mud and sprayed her at the back of a car. Shit everywhere, not pleasant. It also took a few days for my bum hole to recover and for the smell to go away. We never did get the stains out of the bedding."

Shit happens.

I like it when it’s given nicely with plenty of lube. I find it very erotic. Although a cock is still nicer.

High 5 that wummin.

Gourock

"I've tried it and it ended in disaster. She was pounding me, we used loads of lub and all of a sudden I had a funny feeling in my stomach. Next thing I know I sharted all over her, she looked like someone had done a wheel spin in the mud and sprayed her at the back of a car. Shit everywhere, not pleasant. It also took a few days for my bum hole to recover and for the smell to go away. We never did get the stains out of the bedding. "
Ffs belter

"I've tried it and it ended in disaster. She was pounding me, we used loads of lub and all of a sudden I had a funny feeling in my stomach. Next thing I know I sharted all over her, she looked like someone had done a wheel spin in the mud and sprayed her at the back of a car. Shit everywhere, not pleasant. It also took a few days for my bum hole to recover and for the smell to go away. We never did get the stains out of the bedding.

High 5 that wummin."

Shitty ending rather than a happy ending

By *ittleRed18Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Oh boy! I hope you returned the favour and let her do it to you then you'd be even right...?

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Enema a must before anal play

I’d love to try it

By *appyguy4uMan  over a year ago

East Nuek

Love to experience pegging, genuine guy here, not pushy or arrogant and comfortable in any scenario you may enjoy or fancy exploring.

By *lways 2Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

Just read this to my missus as discussing the subject, no longer on the list

By *evin48Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock

Always wanted to try this but still to find a lady that'll help me out

By *rn_bru02Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I love being pegged.

f/b some years ago intorduced me to it (and the bi sex too!!) and after a while i wanted it more and more. Love the feeling of being filled

Always wanted to try it

I love it great fun

Would love to try been a fantasy for a while now

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Have to admit this is a huge fantasy for me .. just something about how it would feel and how much it turns me on. Wish I could give a definite answer as to why that is but I can't I'm afraid.. sorry

And I would walk 500 miles to get pegged :

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Sounds like a right pain in the ass

No way in god's earth I'd try that. Lots of other ways the wife can find pleasure without that .. not the slightest shred of gay in me so i can't think of anything more off putting tbh. ! Boak...

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"No way in god's earth I'd try that. Lots of other ways the wife can find pleasure without that .. not the slightest shred of gay in me so i can't think of anything more off putting tbh. ! Boak..."

Why the disgust. Why is it gay?

Granted it may not be for you. No need to kink shame.

A sexual act between a man and a woman isn't gay!!!

By *annock86Man  over a year ago

Cannock

I'd love to try it been looking for someone else that enjoys it for ages

"No way in god's earth I'd try that. Lots of other ways the wife can find pleasure without that .. not the slightest shred of gay in me so i can't think of anything more off putting tbh. ! Boak..."

Yes because having the woman you love provide you with sexual pleasure by stimulating the g-spot will automatically make you find other men physically attractive.

If anal sex is a homosexual act I guess you don't do it with your wife? Since gay men give anal as well as receive it?

Gay men kiss and I'm pretty sure you kiss too?

It's only a body part. If someone thinks it feels nice then I don't see the issue.

Though we've noted that your brown eye is off limits

By *exylicksMan  over a year ago

airdrie

"Haha yeah you never know just don't think it's my thing tbh I'm open minded just dose not do it for me"

I enjoy it myself but never used too though anal orgasm amazing plenty of lube and if you both fancy a visit to North Lanarkshire let me know

By *ye rolls matter!!Man  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Never been pegged with a dildo etc, but have had plenty fun with an ex and a prostate massager thing. Hands down the most intense orgasm ever.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Nah, although my ex use to shove her finger up my bum when I was cumming. Not an unpleasant sensation, but I'm not into pain.

I would love to find a woman willing to peg me

"I would love to find a woman willing to peg me"
you need to look harder

"Nah, although my ex use to shove her finger up my bum when I was cumming. Not an unpleasant sensation, but I'm not into pain."

Lol, thats what kicked off getting my ass toyed in the first place

"I would love to find a woman willing to peg me you need to look harder "

Just like my school report cards

Must try harder

By *veBWoman  over a year ago

Todmorden

I ADORE pegging a guy and seeing the look in his eyes as he has a really intense orgasm. Just got myself a new strap on too and I can't wait to try it out!

"I ADORE pegging a guy and seeing the look in his eyes as he has a really intense orgasm. Just got myself a new strap on too and I can't wait to try it out!"

Carlos thinks your inbox will be full of guys wanting you to fill their dirt box.

By *veBWoman  over a year ago

Todmorden

"I ADORE pegging a guy and seeing the look in his eyes as he has a really intense orgasm. Just got myself a new strap on too and I can't wait to try it out!

Carlos thinks your inbox will be full of guys wanting you to fill their dirt box. "

Well that's the hope!

"I ADORE pegging a guy and seeing the look in his eyes as he has a really intense orgasm. Just got myself a new strap on too and I can't wait to try it out!

Carlos thinks your inbox will be full of guys wanting you to fill their dirt box.

Well that's the hope!"

Carlos thinks your evil plan will work.

Scotland

"I ADORE pegging a guy and seeing the look in his eyes as he has a really intense orgasm. Just got myself a new strap on too and I can't wait to try it out!"

Where can I join the queue??

I’d love to let ur missus peg me! I’ve been pegged once before and it was great! Love to have it done again especially someone as sexy as ur missus

I adore being pegged by a sexy woman! Not bi at all, just love being dominated slightly!!

By *1992xMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Never tried it but it’s definitely on the bucket list!

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oh Pegging Gordon you are my darling, come sit you down upon my knee.

Mmmmm the thought of a nice lady pegging me - who could ask for more xxx

Star_ase K-7

Carlos thinks your inbox will be full of guys wanting you to fill their dirt box. "

There's nothing in my inbox or my dirt box.

Scotland

So has op's missus pegged him yet?? Enquiring minds want to know!

By *traightrimmerMan  over a year ago

glasgow

This is on my to do list, my bum is virgin too if any ladies want to pop my cherry x

M rearranged my insides last night, so intense, 10/10 recommend trying it

Scotland

"M rearranged my insides last night, so intense, 10/10 recommend trying it "

Trust me I'm trying!! And if I wasn't outside your age range....

By *cotty2017Man  over a year ago

dundee

I would love to be pegged if feel so aroused when someone touches my ass but can't find a willing female ??

I absolutely love pegging my man, he really gets off on it.

By *utteringstanMan  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

I would loved to be pegged. It’s just finding a willing lady who enjoys it and is willing to pegg a stranger

By *iCurious4WomenMan  over a year ago

Inverclyde

I've only ever been fucked by guys. Would love a woman to peg me.

By *ussyhunter7Man  over a year ago

hamilton

Want to be pegged sooo bad

I was dating a woman about 5 years ago who “jokingly” said she wanted to use a butt plug on me, I wish she’d be more serious about it as I would have done, since then I’ve been pegged a couple of times and absolutely love it, I’m a bit on the sub side so having a woman be in control of me is pure bliss!

I’d take that ex back in a heartbeat and I reckon we could do the book together! We’d have lots of fun on here

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Ditto from us both too..great Wife and Husband switch dynamic.

By *inkyanddepravedCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We definitely are!

Oh been doing it for years wow

By *tagVixenAngusCouple  over a year ago

Dundee area

Who hurt you? kidding hahaha

M xx

Would love to be pegged while sucking her husband then swap

By *cotsmanXxMan  over a year ago

Near Perth

not my thing either I'm afraid

I would like to give this a go sometime. Need to try everything I possibly can (Mr)

Now gents mind it doesn't make gay or bi or that nonsense ifnits a lady pushing a bit plastic in ur bottom ....and it's no even gonna make u gay In the jail ....unless u push back .... so I'm told lol

"Now gents mind it doesn't make gay or bi or that nonsense ifnits a lady pushing a bit plastic in ur bottom ....and it's no even gonna make u gay In the jail ....unless u push back .... so I'm told lol "

Weird post.

You will be surprised how many people are actually into pegging.. its something everyone should try at least once.. it doesn't make you gay in any way shape or form.. it's more for the pleasure as your g spot is inside your anal (prostate) and if your in a relationship it's about trust for each other.. plus it's pretty awesome.. but if it's not for you then be honest with her.. honesty is Always best policy..

By *lasgow kinksterMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would like to give this a go sometime. Need to try everything I possibly can (Mr)"

Mrs fun couple can practice on me

"I would like to give this a go sometime. Need to try everything I possibly can (Mr)

Mrs fun couple can practice on me "

She's never done it but be fun to watch

"It's just not something I can see myself trying I'm willing to let her do it with someone else tho haha

Sign me up, I'm seriously looking to be pegged!! I quite fancy a wee trip to Dundee!!! "

You don't need to travel to Dundee, I'll quite happily peg you on our meet

By *ighland DaveMan  over a year ago

fortwilliam

I adore it, four times noe with different married couples usually with me sucking her husband at same time or whatever else she orders me to do

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Can't beat a good pegging by a lady who gets off on it. Few and far between. Always looking though

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Can't beat a good pegging by a lady who gets off on it. Few and far between. Always looking though

Wouldn't mind being bound gagged an pegged right now

By *weetDreamsxpMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Haha yeah you never know just don't think it's my thing tbh I'm open minded just dose not do it for me"

Prostate orgasm is fucking unbelievable. Leaves you a twitching boneless mess, is fun

Could mibbe work up to it rather than diving straight in.

By *weetDreamsxpMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've tried it and it ended in disaster. She was pounding me, we used loads of lub and all of a sudden I had a funny feeling in my stomach. Next thing I know I sharted all over her, she looked like someone had done a wheel spin in the mud and sprayed her at the back of a car. Shit everywhere, not pleasant. It also took a few days for my bum hole to recover and for the smell to go away. We never did get the stains out of the bedding.

High 5 that wummin."

Hahaha

I’m freeeeeee

By *axPerthMan  over a year ago

Perth

Raises hand tentatively and whispers 'pick me'

Glasgow

We only tried it relatively recently and I personally think its great!

I was hesitant to begin with as, living a fairly heteronomative life, the thought of anal was pretty daunting.

With the right work up and preparation though, it was wonderful. Such an intense orgasm and also loved experiencing the power dynamic switching a bit too. Also the look on A's face as she worked my ass was hot as hell.

If anyone is on the fence about being pegged, don't rush in, take your time, prepare and enjoy the wonderful new experience!

C x

By *axPerthMan  over a year ago

Perth

"We only tried it relatively recently and I personally think its great!

I was hesitant to begin with as, living a fairly heteronomative life, the thought of anal was pretty daunting.

With the right work up and preparation though, it was wonderful. Such an intense orgasm and also loved experiencing the power dynamic switching a bit too. Also the look on A's face as she worked my ass was hot as hell.

If anyone is on the fence about being pegged, don't rush in, take your time, prepare and enjoy the wonderful new experience!

C x"

Thanks! You make it sound a fantastic experience! I came across it first in a story on literotica, which was so hot!

If anyone is seriously thinking about giving it a go, the US sex educator Ruby Ryder runs free webinars that go through all you need to know on how to get started. She should be easy to find on Google.

glasgow

Could do a pegging party

"Could do a pegging party "

Sounds a tad sore for my tight botty

By *ubBiPantyBoyMan  over a year ago

Greenock

"Could do a pegging party "

Love watching a guy in middle

Of a group of women at a pegging party porn wishing it was me lol

Did you find a willing volunteer?

By *ovespudsMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"I love my wife pegging me especially when I’m wearing my chastity cage

This. I've had plenty pegging sessions, but never caged. I've never even been caged, so it could "interesting"!"

Just bought my first cage (HoD S77) and love it, soo comfortable.

We've only been a couple for 2 months and already we're madly into rimming and finger fucking each other, we're now looking at investing in a strapon as she wants to fuck me. Happy days

By *ovespudsMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"Would love to be pegged while sucking her husband then swap "

THIS is the kind of thing me and my new g/f fantasise about when making love

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Y is quite adept with our strap on and she's always a hit with the ladies when we take it to club's in addition to using on D

We're switch in attitude and both love to take control as the mood takes us.. She has a sadistic streak and likes to make him use either safe word on occasion and telling him how she's getting him ready for the real thing and how much she's going to enjoy watching another man fuck him.. However another side never discussed is the sensual side and the trust it involves (everything seems _ased around a femdom scenario) A man having experienced the sensation of being penetrated and communicating what feels good is only going to be better/more conscious while giving.. Just our experience and opinion mind.

I was pegged for the first time 4 years ago and I absolutely am addicted to it now. But I love normal sex too and believe it just stimulates an orgasm more

I'd happily try it. I think with a lot of guys it's psychological and that puts them off experimenting.

Played with toys a number of times with an ex and really enjoyed it once I'd prepared and relaxed, so it's something I'd definitely go for.

I have thought about it for quite awhile but can’t find any willing woman so if any women reading this and want to give me a message then please

By *illxxMan  over a year ago

motherwell

Love pegging had it done a few times but it’s difficult to find a willing woman to do the pegging these days

By *ite ma bonnetMan  over a year ago

down

I absolutely love being pegged. It’s sexy as and when you cum it blows your mind

"Y is quite adept with our strap on and she's always a hit with the ladies when we take it to club's in addition to using on D

We're switch in attitude and both love to take control as the mood takes us.. She has a sadistic streak and likes to make him use either safe word on occasion and telling him how she's getting him ready for the real thing and how much she's going to enjoy watching another man fuck him.. However another side never discussed is the sensual side and the trust it involves (everything seems _ased around a femdom scenario) A man having experienced the sensation of being penetrated and communicating what feels good is only going to be better/more conscious while giving.. Just our experience and opinion mind. "

Pm me xx

By *clayairMan  over a year ago

ayrshire/glasgow

Would love to try pegging, any obliging peps who can accommodate get in touch

Do people actually get together from these threads?

If your In Glasgow next week I would happy invite you over for drinks and take from there.

glasgow

I love being pegged but finding it hard to getting anyone to do it

By * J xxxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 25/06/22 13:02:29]

By * J xxxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s something I have never tried but would love to

Maybe one of these days

Anyone in Edinburgh wanna use mine on me now

By *pank me!Couple  over a year ago

Nr Airdrie

I love pegging my husband and stretching his tight hole awesome viewing lol

Something that’s on the top of the to do list for myself.

By *yantico86Man  over a year ago

drumchapel

Done it a few times wonderful experience but it has to be done with the right people plenty of chat and lube and it's more or less perfection

By *llan55Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Love a good pegging

Never tried it but wouldn't say no

By *ert999400Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have been pegged and it is the feeling of being dommed.Gives me a headrush.

It was a while back and if any lady would like to do it to me, then I’m all yours.

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Always thought of this to be 1 of them fantasys that in reality wouldn't live up to it but sure has be a fantasy mine too try maybe 1 day

By *easertam4Man  over a year ago

Kilsyth

"Bf has said we should try it on various occasions but I'm not too keen. Is he trying to tell me something should I be worried he wants to go bi

Is there a particular reason why’d be worried about him being bisexual? Sorry if that’s too personal. You absolutely don’t need to answer.

Also, someone being into pegging doesn’t automatically make them bisexual, it just makes them hotter "

I'm with you, I'm 100% Straight, but being pegged by the right person is hot, and intimate, not in any way bisexual

By *omcupCouple  over a year ago

Alexandria

I would not worry about him being bi just because he wants you to peg him, it's another intimate way of having fun and from experience the majority of men want to ride a strapon

By *utteringstanMan  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

Is there any sites especially for pegging??

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Have tried it a few times and enjoyed it way more than I thought I would

"Have tried it a few times and enjoyed it way more than I thought I would "

Fancy a trip to York…?!

By *ohncraMan  over a year ago

pitenweem

would like to be pegged and wanked at the same time ? watching her do it to me

By *hop1987Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

When is she free

By *ishbashBosh6969Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Every women should be doing this

Something I've never tried but I've always been interested in...

Any sort of ass play is a real turn on for me although it's always been pretty vanilla...

Is it sore? Does it take a few times before you can actually enjoy it?

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"Have tried it a few times and enjoyed it way more than I thought I would "

This

It's a good way to sort out the straight males trying to pass themselves of as bi to get in my knickers. BTW, the strap on is only 8 inches

By *avinaXTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sounds beautiful xx

Go gently please

The dream is to be pegged whilst fucking!! Wow

Never tried it hmmm

By *rn_bru02Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I agree - I have been lucky enough to meet a few people who love to peg guys - both men and women and the best time was definitely getting pegged while I was fucking also.

By *unforall1202Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Love you to peg me

By *unforall1202Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"As a previously very heteronomative guy, I didn't ever think I would have ever entertained the idea of ass play or pegging. It just never appealed to me.

However, with joining here, opening my mind to further sexual exploration and experiences, I thought why the fuck not. If I did it and didn't enjoy it, I would then know for definite it wasn't for me. We gave it a go though and wow, instant convert haha.

Like a lot of men, I was concerned about pain and possible mess. We took it slow though and didn't rush in with a girthy, monster dildo and we paid great attention to hygiene and it was amazing. A truly eye (and ass) opening experience.

To the guys that are considering it, give it a go with someone you trust to do so respectfully. It might change your opinion. Much like it did mine.

Now, the thought of being pegged by A is just... [insert chefs kiss here]

C x "

Love to be pegged by Mrs