FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Flooding in Fife

Flooding in Fife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No it's not naughty ladies causing a Tsunami, there genuinely are severe floods in Fife and 9 roads are closed. ..... even my indomitable mum and her red-cross parcel couldn't get through to me this morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No it's not naughty ladies causing a Tsunami, there genuinely are severe floods in Fife and 9 roads are closed. ..... even my indomitable mum and her red-cross parcel couldn't get through to me this morning. "

I could pop over we the helicopter laine if your needing rescued

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No it's not naughty ladies causing a Tsunami, there genuinely are severe floods in Fife and 9 roads are closed. ..... even my indomitable mum and her red-cross parcel couldn't get through to me this morning.

I could pop over we the helicopter laine if your needing rescued "

Mum was delivering rolls, butter and something for my tea .... could you give her a parachute and a push near St. Andy's. ta xx

"No it's not naughty ladies causing a Tsunami, there genuinely are severe floods in Fife and 9 roads are closed. ..... even my indomitable mum and her red-cross parcel couldn't get through to me this morning.

I could pop over we the helicopter laine if your needing rescued

np laine tell her i will be there on monday as i am of to glasgow for the weekend

Mum was delivering rolls, butter and something for my tea .... could you give her a parachute and a push near St. Andy's. ta xx"

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

awwww no like maw to be beaten by a wee drop of water either

I've had to put sandbags at my front door to stop the water coming in! But its the people in the flat below mine i feel sorry for!

By *ighMan  over a year ago

Fife

Liane are you sure it wasnt Rhona getting ready for after8

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Dura glen near cupar was hit - someones home has lost the gable end - floodwater took out the road - hope no one injured

» Add a new message to this topic