FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > sarcasm!

sarcasm!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

24 hours using the forum and already see a trend forming!

Womens comments always seem constructive and fair. .

Guys . . 1 in 3 filled with sarcasm and dummies being spat. . . That is unless you are a chick and they want in yer knickers lol. .

What's that all about?. . . Just saying lol.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I see, ok, guys are only nice to women in threads and less pleasant to fellow guys, yet you start the thread off by a comment favouring women too?

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not forgetting the "sweeping generalisation" trend

"24 hours using the forum and already see a trend forming!

Guys . . 1 in 3 filled with sarcasm and dummies being spat. . . That is unless you are a chick and they want in yer knickers lol. .

What's that all about?. . . Just saying lol. "

So whos knickers is it that you're wanting into?

Just asking lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Right who wants a shag ?

Cool, got a sat nav now, nae excuses,,lol

ok Nawty Island LOL

"Right who wants a shag ? "

Me, but i've been 'sarcastic' so that'l be me oot the runnin!

Ooft theres that shag word again

Ooft theres that shag word again

"Ooft theres that shag word again"
Damn i know it that the right thing to say around here lol

Im thinking not haha but feck it lets start a new trend and have a shagging party whos in????

"Im thinking not haha but feck it lets start a new trend and have a shagging party whos in????"
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[Removed by poster at 14/10/12 01:50:14]

Must have hit a note with that post lol. Already had sarcastic pm's from guys spitting the dummy. . Talk about proving a point. . Jeso!

"Must have hit a note with that post lol. Already had sarcastic pm's from guys spitting the dummy. . Talk about proving a point. . Jeso!"

Better watch, one of them could be a soprano!

"I see, ok, guys are only nice to women in threads and less pleasant to fellow guys, yet you start the thread off by a comment favouring women too? "
so you would prefer me to lie about what I've noticed in my opinion to be a bit more PC , fairness and equality and all that. . Come on its all in black and white print, just read a few forums including this one. Not favouring anyone just staying a few facts that are there for anyone to see!

Not seen anything factual, read plenty sweeping generalisations, lots of pretty much what has been recycled over n over in here certainly.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

it's a forum,on a swingers site.

what did you expect,newsnight??

"Right who wants a shag ? "

*throws hat into ring*

"Right who wants a shag ?

*throws hat into ring*"

Meeee

But what I'm seeing here seems to be a fair few look at me look at me posts not the best way of introducing yourself to the site

what did you expect,newsnight?? "

who wants News Night likes? Just less sarcastic folk . . .too much to ask!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

who wants News Night likes? Just less sarcastic folk . . .too much to ask! "

why is sarcasm so bad,it always amuses me,even when directed at me.

perhaps part of the problem some people have is,they take themselves to seriously.

could it be their attitude that requires some attention,and not the attitude of other posters hmmmmmm .

perhaps part of the problem some people have is,they take themselves to seriously.

could it be their attitude that requires some attention,and not the attitude of other posters hmmmmmm . "

Sarcasm can be fun if light heated but you can always tell when there are nasty undertones. Too many puffing there chests to seem like the 'man' by putting others down I think. Just makes those people look like tw@s. . . Again prob just rattling the cage with this comment lol

[Removed by poster at 14/10/12 23:49:20]

I see not just guys but women to being like that most forums have banter (sarcasam),not every guy thats nice to a chick wants in there knickers.... just saying

could it be their attitude that requires some attention,and not the attitude of other posters hmmmmmm . "

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

"I see not just guys but women to being like that most forums have banter (sarcasam),not every guy thats nice to a chick wants in there knickers.... just saying "

Whereas I can be nice and very much would love to be in Sticky's knickers lol x

Thanks for pointing this out So the next time a woman is nice to me She Is just wanting in my boxers And don't give it out if you can't take it bud What was your use name before mate As I took you a long time to find the forum And I don't see your name in chat bud

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR ANYONE ELSE AGREE

"MAKE LOVE NOT WAR ANYONE ELSE AGREE "
Yes a 100 per can't That why I never two faced here What you see is what you get If woman is wrong I tell her If man wrong tell him So no war here babe xxx

"MAKE LOVE NOT WAR ANYONE ELSE AGREE Yes a 100 per can't That why I never two faced here What you see is what you get If woman is wrong I tell her If man wrong tell him So no war here babe xxx"

Agreed Sammy !!!

"MAKE LOVE NOT WAR ANYONE ELSE AGREE Yes a 100 per can't That why I never two faced here What you see is what you get If woman is wrong I tell her If man wrong tell him So no war here babe xxx

Agreed Sammy !!!"

You are scaring me now I am glad I put a belt on now lol xx

"MAKE LOVE NOT WAR ANYONE ELSE AGREE Yes a 100 per can't That why I never two faced here What you see is what you get If woman is wrong I tell her If man wrong tell him So no war here babe xxx

Agreed Sammy !!!You are scaring me now I am glad I put a belt on now lol xx "

Haahaa pull the belt tighter might shut ya up lol )):P

Agreed Sammy !!!You are scaring me now I am glad I put a belt on now lol xx

Haahaa pull the belt tighter might shut ya up lol )):P"

long as you know you won't be pulling any thing near my belt lady

Haahaa pull the belt tighter might shut ya up lol )):Plong as you know you won't be pulling any thing near my belt lady"

Offt thank fuck Sammy wouldnt want you keeling over now lol

Haahaa pull the belt tighter might shut ya up lol )):Plong as you know you won't be pulling any thing near my belt lady

Offt thank fuck Sammy wouldnt want you keeling over now lol "

No you would be the one keeling I send you a book just in case you don't know what to do. Lol

Haahaa pull the belt tighter might shut ya up lol )):Plong as you know you won't be pulling any thing near my belt lady

Offt thank fuck Sammy wouldnt want you keeling over now lol No you would be the one keeling I send you a book just in case you don't know what to do. Lol"

Haahaa yeah think ive forgot lol

Offt thank fuck Sammy wouldnt want you keeling over now lol No you would be the one keeling I send you a book just in case you don't know what to do. Lol

Haahaa yeah think ive forgot lol"

see use old cvnt come in handy some times Pity I don't fancy you or I show you pmsl xxx

Offt thank fuck Sammy wouldnt want you keeling over now lol No you would be the one keeling I send you a book just in case you don't know what to do. Lol

Haahaa yeah think ive forgot lolsee use old cvnt come in handy some times Pity I don't fancy you or I show you pmsl xxx"

Your kinda girl is one with know confidence aleast you know you will get a grateful fuck aha lol

Haahaa yeah think ive forgot lolsee use old cvnt come in handy some times Pity I don't fancy you or I show you pmsl xxx

Your kinda girl is one with know confidence aleast you know you will get a grateful fuck aha lol "

iv told you that you can't have me Just keep the cold baths it will pass babe I know it hard lol xx

Haahaa yeah think ive forgot lolsee use old cvnt come in handy some times Pity I don't fancy you or I show you pmsl xxx

Your kinda girl is one with know confidence aleast you know you will get a grateful fuck aha lol iv told you that you can't have me Just keep the cold baths it will pass babe I know it hard lol xx "

Offft Sammy i bet if you were chocolate you would eat yourselve heehee

Your kinda girl is one with know confidence aleast you know you will get a grateful fuck aha lol iv told you that you can't have me Just keep the cold baths it will pass babe I know it hard lol xx

Oft Sammy i bet if you were chocolate you would eat yourselve heehee "

try eating myself foocking hell I could not reach lol xx

I (mr) own up to being slightly sarcastic. My main fault is that I'm very patronising (that means I treat ppl as if they are stupid)

Sometime u just can't help being a tad sarcastic, especially with the repeated moaning and stupid comments u get on here.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I (mr) own up to being slightly sarcastic. My main fault is that I'm very patronising (that means I treat ppl as if they are stupid) "

REALLY???

"I (mr) own up to being slightly sarcastic. My main fault is that I'm very patronising (that means I treat ppl as if they are stupid) "

Had to laugh

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

NEVER!!!!

[Removed by poster at 15/10/12 18:54:05]

[Removed by poster at 15/10/12 18:54:30]

48 going on 12. . You know what I mean. Clearly see from your own thread you piss lots of people off. . Grow up ffs

What was your last use name then

"48 going on 12. . You know what I mean. Clearly see from your own thread you piss lots of people off. . Grow up ffs"
Your right mate good man

[Removed by poster at 15/10/12 19:05:05]

Name has never changed

No it was just funny ur story does not tie up But that fine bud not prob here Me and you are great

"No it was just funny ur story does not tie up But that fine bud not prob here Me and you are great "
yap yap yap yap

Have you got a dog bud I told the ppl from chat you were a great guy mate

Get a room you two !!!

Cos the world hangs on your opinion! Get over yourself kid

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Get a room you two !!! "

Its like something from a school playground lol

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Get a room you two !!! "

"Get a room you two !!!

Its like something from a school playground lol"

correct with the 48 year old leading the way. Can't stay away from me. Must do something for him

why dont you tell ever one what you did to me So they know what like you are bud

"why dont you tell ever one what you did to me So they know what like you are bud"

What that I put on here that you started sending me wanky pm's. Didn't hide anything mate its on here for all to see. But was nice of you to admit you were bitching about me in chat.

Thinks its you who has issues and nice to see you are obsessed with me. You can't stay away from my thread. You pm me till I block you and bitch about me in chat. .and you think its me that is a bitch. . Really!!! Your nothing but a loud mouth obsessive annoying stain. Go and annoy some one else like I've asked a million times. . Or can't you stay away

"why dont you tell ever one what you did to me So they know what like you are bud"
Did you miss this one good friend

"why dont you tell ever one what you did to me So they know what like you are bud

What that I put on here that you started sending me wanky pm's. Didn't hide anything mate its on here for all to see. But was nice of you to admit you were bitching about me in chat.

Thinks its you who has issues and nice to see you are obsessed with me. You can't stay away from my thread. You pm me till I block you and bitch about me in chat. .and you think its me that is a bitch. . Really!!! Your nothing but a loud mouth obsessive annoying stain. Go and annoy some one else like I've asked a million times. . Or can't you stay away"

You miss a bit good friend

My point proven!

Dear Forum Moderator...please don't close this thread as the banter between these two wallopers is priceless...thank you