FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Transvestites shopping

Transvestites shopping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Even after all these years I still get very excited when buying girlie clothes as a male but I'm absolutely addicted to the rush. I always think it is so obvious who the clothes are for. Size 20 top ( big shoulders) size 14 bottom or large bra with small cups. Love buying bras and panties...Primark is my fav. I would love to hear from store staff who serve us..do you notice and what do you think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollyRoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Hiya! I'm a charity shop manager and I love (some of) my customers! I've helped a couple of male presenting customers pick dresses for themselves for various reasons so I have folk who look for me and my help. I also have customers who sheepishly look around and very quickly want served and shove their tops/dresses/skirts into bag packs and almost run out the store. Wish there was a way to make them know that I'm non judgemental and helpful and would love to help! Xx

Thanks for response...I bet you get some great items of clothing donated too....I just love buying g new outfits , feeling the material and co ordinating items.....

By *ollyRoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

"Thanks for response...I bet you get some great items of clothing donated too....I just love buying g new outfits , feeling the material and co ordinating items....."

Yeah, lots of good stuff!!

I buy a lot of second hand dresses myself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks for response...I bet you get some great items of clothing donated too....I just love buying g new outfits , feeling the material and co ordinating items.....

I buy a lot of second hand dresses myself. "

Me too! I'm the mad bint elbowing you out the way when I see a bargain!

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The thing to remember is that at the end of the day we're still just a customer, and as long as you're relaxed, and not hassling other customers, then there should be no issue shopping.

Mandy

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I can some times do it and sometimes not . Hosiery and stuff no problem but because of the sizing underwear is so obvious. Thank god for eBay . Just wish I had the internet when I was 20 xxx

By *bzsissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Shopping is all part of the fun. Especially trying things on…I’ve never had a bad reaction when shopping

Oooo tell me more....trying on in store.....exciting

"Even after all these years I still get very excited when buying girlie clothes as a male but I'm absolutely addicted to the rush. I always think it is so obvious who the clothes are for. Size 20 top ( big shoulders) size 14 bottom or large bra with small cups. Love buying bras and panties...Primark is my fav. I would love to hear from store staff who serve us..do you notice and what do you think."

Personally I see things like this as a bit hypocritical. Tvs and cross dressers ect I have no issue whatsoever with and have chatted to many in clubs , but you hear all the time about how people should accept them as part of society and respect them and their choices then we get threads like these where you clearly get excited about being out shopping and basically looking for the thrill and reaction of others and now here asking what sales assistants think of you buying lingerie for yourselves. What do you want from your choices , be accepted or be noticed . Sry folks but I get pissed off by hypocrisy.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Even after all these years I still get very excited when buying girlie clothes as a male but I'm absolutely addicted to the rush. I always think it is so obvious who the clothes are for. Size 20 top ( big shoulders) size 14 bottom or large bra with small cups. Love buying bras and panties...Primark is my fav. I would love to hear from store staff who serve us..do you notice and what do you think.

Personally I see things like this as a bit hypocritical. Tvs and cross dressers ect I have no issue whatsoever with and have chatted to many in clubs , but you hear all the time about how people should accept them as part of society and respect them and their choices then we get threads like these where you clearly get excited about being out shopping and basically looking for the thrill and reaction of others and now here asking what sales assistants think of you buying lingerie for yourselves. What do you want from your choices , be accepted or be noticed . Sry folks but I get pissed off by hypocrisy. "

Not everyone in a group has the same wants or desires. Some will get a buzz. Some will merely want to be accepted.

Some will be arseholes Some won't.

"Even after all these years I still get very excited when buying girlie clothes as a male but I'm absolutely addicted to the rush. I always think it is so obvious who the clothes are for. Size 20 top ( big shoulders) size 14 bottom or large bra with small cups. Love buying bras and panties...Primark is my fav. I would love to hear from store staff who serve us..do you notice and what do you think.

Personally I see things like this as a bit hypocritical. Tvs and cross dressers ect I have no issue whatsoever with and have chatted to many in clubs , but you hear all the time about how people should accept them as part of society and respect them and their choices then we get threads like these where you clearly get excited about being out shopping and basically looking for the thrill and reaction of others and now here asking what sales assistants think of you buying lingerie for yourselves. What do you want from your choices , be accepted or be noticed . Sry folks but I get pissed off by hypocrisy.

Not everyone in a group has the same wants or desires. Some will get a buzz. Some will merely want to be accepted.

Some will be arseholes Some won't.

"

And if the store assistant dared to say he or she felt uncomfortable with the situation , you watch how the conversation would change from it being a buzz to being about being accepted . It's an unwinnable situation for any store worker to say anything other than they have no problem with a TV man buying womens underwear for himself.

By *lexixCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Travellin aroon

A number of years ago in Primark in Dundee i was in drab and the young male assistant couldnt keep back a smile when serving me and finiished the transaction by smiling and saying "Have a nice day"

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Personally I see things like this as a bit hypocritical. Tvs and cross dressers ect I have no issue whatsoever with and have chatted to many in clubs , but you hear all the time about how people should accept them as part of society and respect them and their choices then we get threads like these where you clearly get excited about being out shopping and basically looking for the thrill and reaction of others and now here asking what sales assistants think of you buying lingerie for yourselves. What do you want from your choices , be accepted or be noticed . Sry folks but I get pissed off by hypocrisy. "

That's ridiculous though. I assume none of the CDs/TVs have personally messaged you to alert you to whether they want to be accepted, or noticed? You can't speak for every person in a community, simply by asking a very general question about being accepted or noticed. Just like cis males, some will love the attention of a retail assistant, some won't. Or females, some want equality, some want superiority . It's not hypocrisy if someone else, in your community, is asking for something different from you. It's hypocrisy for YOU to directly ask for it and then require the opposite. It's not a one size fits all scenario, so I don't see the post as hypocritical, in the slightest.

That's ridiculous though. I assume none of the CDs/TVs have personally messaged you to alert you to whether they want to be accepted, or noticed? You can't speak for every person in a community, simply by asking a very general question about being accepted or noticed. Just like cis males, some will love the attention of a retail assistant, some won't. Or females, some want equality, some want superiority . It's not hypocrisy if someone else, in your community, is asking for something different from you. It's hypocrisy for YOU to directly ask for it and then require the opposite. It's not a one size fits all scenario, so I don't see the post as hypocritical, in the slightest."

My post agreed is based on the numerous threads ive seen by tvs or postings by tvs. I am speaking in response to the general narrative that is constantly being drummed into the masses through multiple social and media outlets. Your actually emphasising my point by describing men as CIS men. Why do you see the need to call a man a CIS male as opposed just a man ? There was a very heated debate recently on another thread where people were calling women CIS women and when they objected they were told just to accept it, its no big deal. That's another area where the hypocrisy lies , we have to adapt to whatever narrative is put pointed at us but never the other way round.

I bet the OP would like to do his shopping in peace and not be harrased by preduced type people but here he/she is looking to see what reactions his lifestyle choices have on others as its a buzz.

That's ridiculous though. I assume none of the CDs/TVs have personally messaged you to alert you to whether they want to be accepted, or noticed? You can't speak for every person in a community, simply by asking a very general question about being accepted or noticed. Just like cis males, some will love the attention of a retail assistant, some won't. Or females, some want equality, some want superiority . It's not hypocrisy if someone else, in your community, is asking for something different from you. It's hypocrisy for YOU to directly ask for it and then require the opposite. It's not a one size fits all scenario, so I don't see the post as hypocritical, in the slightest."

The CIS reference is totally lost on me here. Unless I'm missing something, the OP is a transvestite (not transgender)....therefore the whole CIS/TRANS thing is irrelevant here.

And apologies OP...this thread has gone a bit off tangent.

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

That's ridiculous though. I assume none of the CDs/TVs have personally messaged you to alert you to whether they want to be accepted, or noticed? You can't speak for every person in a community, simply by asking a very general question about being accepted or noticed. Just like cis males, some will love the attention of a retail assistant, some won't. Or females, some want equality, some want superiority . It's not hypocrisy if someone else, in your community, is asking for something different from you. It's hypocrisy for YOU to directly ask for it and then require the opposite. It's not a one size fits all scenario, so I don't see the post as hypocritical, in the slightest.

The CIS reference is totally lost on me here. Unless I'm missing something, the OP is a transvestite (not transgender)....therefore the whole CIS/TRANS thing is irrelevant here.

And apologies OP...this thread has gone a bit off tangent."

My apologies, I wasn't replying to the OP, I was replying to the comment I've quoted.

But, you are absolutely correct, it wasn't helpful to the OP.

May I suggest Vinted for a bargain, OP? I love it! I've had some great things for the kids from I, and a few bits for myself too xx

Come on girls share your experiences when shopping..I must have been shopping g thousands of times and never had anything but 100% professionalism, sometimes just sometimes they say something like " enjoy your purchase" now they could be meaning I hope your female partner enjoys your gift but I like to think they know the truth

By *bzsissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

The worst I’ve experienced was a young female assistant in Next had a little giggle when I was taking some dresses into the male changing rooms to try them on….I was in male mode at the time

"Thanks for response...I bet you get some great items of clothing donated too....I just love buying g new outfits , feeling the material and co ordinating items.....

I buy a lot of second hand dresses myself.

Me too! I'm the mad bint elbowing you out the way when I see a bargain! "

This is why I shop online

"The worst I’ve experienced was a young female assistant in Next had a little giggle when I was taking some dresses into the male changing rooms to try them on….I was in male mode at the time "

That's a bit shite.

"The worst I’ve experienced was a young female assistant in Next had a little giggle when I was taking some dresses into the male changing rooms to try them on….I was in male mode at the time "

If that's your worst experience I would say your doing alright, I'm sure many have had worse experiences than that. Maybe if she was as young as you say she was a little immature, maybe since you were in male mode she thought you were comparing to your wife's size to buy the correct sized dress, who knows but not a big issue really.

I remember I had charity shop staff in hysterics when I tried on a few dresses , flat shoes and a cardi, when I added the wig and specs I had nailed the Mrs doughtfire look to a T or so I thought. When I got to the party everyone thought I was there as Mrs Brown , the feckers.

By *elly loveTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnock

Always terrified buying clothes lol most off eBay Amazon to avoid embarrassed looks lol must start going into charity shops x

"Some will be arseholes Some won't. "

Think that went over his head...

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

I was a manger in Next and we had several males that came in to try on female clothing.

A top tip, if you can get in during the week Tuesday and Wednesday mornings are the quietest. It's also the more mature staff that on as compared to the weekend.

Don't be put off by one person's inability to handle the situation.

I can assure you the majority of staff are there to help you.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"

The CIS reference is totally lost on me here. Unless I'm missing something, the OP is a transvestite (not transgender)....therefore the whole CIS/TRANS thing is irrelevant here."

Aye the forum 'oracle' clearly doesn't understand the difference between a crossdresser and someone who is Transgender and/or has gender dysphoria

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS  over a year ago

dudley

It’s no big deal going in shops buying female clothes, the first time I did it dressed was quite thrilling walking around and seeing my reflection in mirrors felt quite empowering, I also find if I go in somewhere like Ann summers in male mode the safe pounce on you “can I help you sir?” But in girl mode they left me alone,

Been shopping in many stores I buy what I like no shame in it I am a just a customer bought some lovely undies from large supermarket chains the assistant says it's lovely you know your partners size as these are sized a bit small just all for me she just said I would say a size bigger would be better xxx

By *andi_CDTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Usually supermarkets or charity shops....

By *nthea_ScotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Chester

Can honestly say that I have never experienced any issues. Having been to most of the high street stores (H&M, Next, etc) whilst dressed en femme, there has never been an issue and have to say that the staff have been extremely easy to deal with and helpful.

» Add a new message to this topic