FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verifying more than once

Verifying more than once

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un time lad 89 OP   Man  over a year ago

gourock

Whats peoples opinion on who constantly verify same people over and over again me personally 1 is enough just asking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whats peoples opinion on who constantly verify same people over and over again me personally 1 is enough just asking? "

Depends really. For example one verification could be for a one to one meeting, another for a threesome and perhaps another for a club visit. At the end of the day if people want to verify each other numerous times it’s up to them.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I personally don't see the point unless they are years apart to show the profile is still active & genuine

But some people like to collect their verifications from every meet they've had

Each to their own, there's no right or wrong answer

I’ve never really thought about it tbh, happy to just let people use the site however they wish to really

There should be a button to remove a verification or delete though. I’ve had people send me a verification because I haven’t answered a message. Very frustrating and not in a good way lol x

If the verifications are all from the same person I’d steer clear based on the assumption that they have a thing going between them. I’ve unwittingly been embroiled in the fall out from meeting someone who was in a ‘fab couple’ before.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"There should be a button to remove a verification or delete though. I’ve had people send me a verification because I haven’t answered a message. Very frustrating and not in a good way lol x "

You can report them for doing that as it's a fake veri, the admins will also remove it

"There should be a button to remove a verification or delete though. I’ve had people send me a verification because I haven’t answered a message. Very frustrating and not in a good way lol x

You can report them for doing that as it's a fake veri, the admins will also remove it "

They don’t remove it from the verification summary though.

"There should be a button to remove a verification or delete though. I’ve had people send me a verification because I haven’t answered a message. Very frustrating and not in a good way lol x

You can report them for doing that as it's a fake veri, the admins will also remove it

They don’t remove it from the verification summary though. "

That’s the annoying part!

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"

They didn't when I reported a false veri. Veri gone and summary count amended

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

They didn't when I reported a false veri. Veri gone and summary count amended"

Did

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fair question. I take the position of one veri for one person. Many of the great folk I’ve met seem to do the same. I’ve met many of my verifications numerous times since the first verification and don’t expect further ones on top of those. Exception is if they’ve gone and come back and ask for a verification.

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

Sometimes, it's best you look after your profile and let others look after their s

"Whats peoples opinion on who constantly verify same people over and over again me personally 1 is enough just asking? "

Don't see the big deal tbh, if the veri sender is happy and the veri receiver is happy then it's a winner winner. If someone outside of those people have an issue then its the outsiders issue only and they have the power at their fingertips to scroll on past.

Once looked at a lady's profile with over two hundred verifications, all from the same person! Looked at his profile and he had the same from her. They were meeting 2/3 times a week, my take was that they were no longer swinging but in some sort of relationship!

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

One or two from the same people shows that at least they can be reliable and consistent, constantly doing them feels more like a they’re mine hands off tbh I’ve verified folk who I’ve met more than once perhaps if I’ve met them in different situations

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I get maybe one or 2 but when it comes to 10 or 20 I’m like… really!

What more can you say about someone after 10 verifications?!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Once looked at a lady's profile with over two hundred verifications, all from the same person! Looked at his profile and he had the same from her. They were meeting 2/3 times a week, my take was that they were no longer swinging but in some sort of relationship!"

That is childish and very off putting.x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

There’s no need to display the verifications so maybe it’s an ego boost for them. Personally I don’t like to read all the details of a meet. I’ll usually only give a verification for a first meet which is a social.

I may give a more detailed verification if they’ve rejoined.

"I get maybe one or 2 but when it comes to 10 or 20 I’m like… really!

What more can you say about someone after 10 verifications?! "

Depends on how many personalities they have I suppose

I've had a few people veri twice and I don't mind at all. I'm selective on which ones I put up because a lot are from socials and I have way more than it says.

I'd like it if you could delete them though. I verified someone twice because of bad spelling! To be honest I've maybe verified someone too soon snd wish I could add to it but I don't post another one.

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

I've verified people more than once, if it's been a while since we've met or if I've met them socially and then... not socially lol xx

It seem pointless to repeat veri if it's for the same type of meet, but if you have one from a social then go on to have a sexual meet, it seems fair to post one for the sexual one to say how it went.

» Add a new message to this topic