FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > men!

men!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I've been asked for a meet and I've said "thanks for the invite, but no thanks", most of the guys are cool with it,but there are some that ask "why"? It's a polite refusal and I don't think I need to give a reason for my decision, Or do I..????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope no reason to justify, why did you say no to us lol , joking x

"Nope no reason to justify, why did you say no to us lol , joking x "

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

When the "why" hits the inbox your next move is the block lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"When I've been asked for a meet and I've said "thanks for the invite, but no thanks", most of the guys are cool with it,but there are some that ask "why"? It's a polite refusal and I don't think I need to give a reason for my decision, Or do I..???? "
This is just the same as every other guy asking ..the answer is no you don't so just delete the email and move on x

I cant see why you got to give a reason kk !! If your polite thats good enough

"I cant see why you got to give a reason kk !! If your polite thats good enough "
you know me Mick always polite babe, I just think why does it matter, I've said no, so aint gonna change my mind! XX

Got a "Why" once when lady that was en-route to a fun group thing i had, her car broke down.

I text'd everyone, not just saying cancelled, hell i even said "Why", "her cars broken down", everyone was accepting,,,,,,,,,,,,apart from one,lol, he had the crackin idea of going to pick her up???

Just how, not why,, how would that work i thought, "Hello mr AA man, shes comin wi me",lol

Hi

If you reply and say no thanks then thats nice of you first of all to reply. The guy should just accept the NO!. You dont have to give a reason.

Had a "why" message from a fem so politely responded again to say that I didn't think she was my type....she mailed yet again to inform me that I probably had a tiny cock anyway

nice !!!

Depends how the 'why' was asked I suppose.. Some guys are genuinely interested to know if they said something, or have a crap profile and want feedback.

Though, the problem is, some are nuggets that think they're gods gift and don't get how you could knock them back.

By *sk_morrisseyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"When I've been asked for a meet and I've said "thanks for the invite, but no thanks", most of the guys are cool with it,but there are some that ask "why"? It's a polite refusal and I don't think I need to give a reason for my decision, Or do I..???? "

Nope! Some people have fragile egos and some peope just can't take no for an answer or don't understand that swinging still includes the simple choice of yes or no! Oh...and some read good manners as a sign of weakness...or a "maybe" if you like! I'd still say continue being well-mannered though! xxxx

when a female came to my house for a meet i just didnt fancy her , so i didnt play , she went home then called me a timewaster , its not just men ,,,,

"Had a "why" message from a fem so politely responded again to say that I didn't think she was my type....she mailed yet again to inform me that I probably had a tiny cock anyway

nice !!! "

And did you tell her yes, its genetic, and the farm that sold it to you says he works just as well as all the other cocks

"Had a "why" message from a fem so politely responded again to say that I didn't think she was my type....she mailed yet again to inform me that I probably had a tiny cock anyway

nice !!!

And did you tell her yes, its genetic, and the farm that sold it to you says he works just as well as all the other cocks "

was going to reply along the lines of her being a bucket fanny....but in the end I decided just to leave it at that....no harm done

[Removed by poster at 21/10/12 19:08:31]

Name calling so childish lol, but u gotta love it

Just say no thanks and block

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Despite being polite and considerate it unfortunately doesn't always mean that individuals on here will reciprocate the sentiment which is a shame as it negatively effects the enjoyment of the site

"Despite being polite and considerate it unfortunately doesn't always mean that individuals on here will reciprocate the sentiment which is a shame as it negatively effects the enjoyment of the site"
yeah your so right there hun some people are beyond rude on here at times x

A no thanks should be enough.I dont need a reason no is good enough.

A polite no thanks should be sufficient.

Any guy who starts all that "why not?" "what is so bad about me?" crap, or sends abusive messages to a woman is just a weasel and he should be blocked.

However, some women just delete their emails without any acknowledgement.

If I am interested in someone, I will read their profile and I will always take time to write a long(ish) personal email, not a cut n paste job as I'm sure 90% of guys must send.

So I would expect to receive a reply at the very least.

"

Any guy who starts all that "why not?" "what is so bad about me?" crap, or sends abusive messages to a woman is just a weasel and he should be blocked.

If I am interested in someone, I will read their profile and I will always take time to write a long(ish) personal email, not a cut n paste job as I'm sure 90% of guys must send.

So I would expect to receive a reply at the very least."

yes and some men do this too i had one it to me tonigh and it was only a jokey email nothing more buy hey ho NEXT !! lol

"

So I would expect to receive a reply at the very least.yes and some men do this too i had one it to me tonigh and it was only a jokey email nothing more buy hey ho NEXT !! lol"

Your on my slap up cheeseburger meal list jacs

"

So I would expect to receive a reply at the very least.yes and some men do this too i had one it to me tonigh and it was only a jokey email nothing more buy hey ho NEXT !! lol

Your on my slap up cheeseburger meal list jacs "

wow mickey d's or burger king ?

"

So I would expect to receive a reply at the very least.yes and some men do this too i had one it to me tonigh and it was only a jokey email nothing more buy hey ho NEXT !! lol

Your on my slap up cheeseburger meal list jacs wow mickey d's or burger king ? "

mickey d's of course.Nothin but best for you bbz xx

"

Your on my slap up cheeseburger meal list jacs wow mickey d's or burger king ? mickey d's of course.Nothin but best for you bbz xx "

ok mikey d's it is fred ....in NEWYORK tho

"

Your on my slap up cheeseburger meal list jacs wow mickey d's or burger king ? mickey d's of course.Nothin but best for you bbz xx ok mikey d's it is fred ....in NEWYORK tho "

that can be done ps is that in italy

"

Your on my slap up cheeseburger meal list jacs wow mickey d's or burger king ? mickey d's of course.Nothin but best for you bbz xx ok mikey d's it is fred ....in NEWYORK tho

that can be done ps is that in italy "

lmao nooooooooo but they do have mikey D's there too

"

Your on my slap up cheeseburger meal list jacs wow mickey d's or burger king ? mickey d's of course.Nothin but best for you bbz xx ok mikey d's it is fred ....in NEWYORK tho

that can be done ps is that in italy lmao nooooooooo but they do have mikey D's there too "

see i aint as fickin daft as i look

"

that can be done ps is that in italy lmao nooooooooo but they do have mikey D's there too see i aint as fickin daft as i look "

yeah or no as green as you are cabbaged looking lol

i sometimes find pm's a very useful tool on this site

"i sometimes find pm's a very useful tool on this site "
yeah me too get busy

nice !!! "

ooft a fem being told no thanks lol. did you show her you aint got a tiny one deep

"when a female came to my house for a meet i just didnt fancy her , so i didnt play , she went home then called me a timewaster , its not just men ,,,,"

Moral of the story meet socially first!!

"when a female came to my house for a meet i just didnt fancy her , so i didnt play , she went home then called me a timewaster , itKs not just men ,,,,

Moral of the story meet socially first!! "

wise lady

No you don't. But the simple answer, as it is to most questions on FAB, is that everyones different and everyone reacts to certain things in different ways. Not everyone can be polite, not everyone is articulate, not everyone takes a polite 'no thank you' in the same way. As others have said, block and move on if they can't accept you've been polite and replied to them.

By *hillaxMan  over a year ago

Glasvegas

Manners don't cost, and a polite reply goes a long way, you are one of the few KittKatt who give a polite reply. You would be surprised at the amount of people who read and delete emails without a reply.

I always tag on at the end of my emails to let me know either way, and I still don't get a reply. This makes it easy for me as it's obviously not then the kind of person I'd want to meet, so they get dropped into my block list!.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If people don't take any notice of profile, why should we be polite enough even to say no thanx??

By *hillaxMan  over a year ago

Glasvegas

I just always think it's nice to be nice.

And if someone hasn't read your profile, then that's their look out. I appreciate that girls get loads if not hundreds of emails a day, plenty of them one liners, so if they read and delete without a reply, then I know the type of person they are = not the type for me.

However, for a guy to further harass a girl after she replies with a "thanks but no thanks" or "not my type" then that's out of order.

Just block them, that's what I do.

"If people don't take any notice of profile, why should we be polite enough even to say no thanx??

"

By *un69forusCouple  over a year ago

Ayr

KK - Tried to mail u but ur filters don't allow us to - we have a mutual friend and have not heard from him in a while we we wondering if he is ok

If you could mail us please and we will let you know who it is

ty

» Add a new message to this topic