FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Office flirting

Office flirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bwgirlygirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So. There is 25 people in my dept (give or take) There is always banter and flirting flying about and it has always seemed to be harmless (apart from the odd Xmas night out and one relationship (not me)

One guy (let's call him Steve) and one girl (let's call her rachael) have always been that little bit extra flirty and they obviously fancy each other. She talks about him regularly on the girls works group chat

Now. The office has been moved because of covid and he now sits closer to me. I'm the same cheeky person I've always been and I'll have a laugh with whoever is next to me, be it male or female

Now here's the problem. Rachel obviously doesn't like that they are no longer sitting together. She comes over all the time (which I don't mind) phones all the time (which I don't care) but she has started acting differently towards me. Not commenting when I say something in the group and has said a few remarks in passing and just generally been off a bit

I'm not going to stop being myself and it doesn't bother. There has never been any flirting with me and Steve. It's just general having a laugh. We can't move seats because of the people getting trained

Have any of you experienced works jealousy with close workmates and how did you handle in. Any horror stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *OSCCOSMITH69Man  over a year ago

glasgow / edinburgh

Take her to the site tell her to fuck him

Take him to the site tell him to fuck her

Job done now more office bs

By *et another guyMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

MFF problem solved? lol

Glasgow

"Take her to the site tell her to fuck him

Take him to the site tell him to fuck her

Job done now more office bs"

Harsh

Glasgow

"MFF problem solved? lol"

It's the real world. Not fab world

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's so childish lol...I've had this happen but with girls take the huff because someone gets on better with myself in work. I've had to basically say what's the problem because it's been so obvious and awkward subtlety bein snide/ blanking me all because they're jealous of a friendship. If it bothers you say something - if not dont. The guys prob loving this haha!

I'd just ask her straight out what her problem is. Couldn't be doing with this.

Never encountered a similar situation at work. Work mostly alongside women and I when I have worked with men I've never entertained flirting in the workplace. Just a recipe for disaster.

I'd have to pull her on it she'll either admit it or deny that she has a problem but at least she'll know you've clocked her game and think twice about her petty jealous actions and you'll feel much better its out in the open .

"I'd have to pull her on it she'll either admit it or deny that she has a problem but at least she'll know you've clocked her game and think twice about her petty jealous actions and you'll feel much better its out in the open . "

Love the name!

Why is it not surprising to see such weak responses from single men on this thread lol from a normal guys point of view she has probably read way more into it than him he probably has the same mindset as you when it comes to work relationships so I'd let her decide where the situation is heading since she will be the only one invested then worry about it when it gets there lol

Glasgow

"It's so childish lol...I've had this happen but with girls take the huff because someone gets on better with myself in work. I've had to basically say what's the problem because it's been so obvious and awkward subtlety bein snide/ blanking me all because they're jealous of a friendship. If it bothers you say something - if not dont. The guys prob loving this haha!"

He's only 22 bless him

He does like most of the girls in the office

Glasgow

"I'd just ask her straight out what her problem is. Couldn't be doing with this.

Never encountered a similar situation at work. Work mostly alongside women and I when I have worked with men I've never entertained flirting in the workplace. Just a recipe for disaster."

I don't have to ask her. I know

Glasgow

"Why is it not surprising to see such weak responses from single men on this thread lol from a normal guys point of view she has probably read way more into it than him he probably has the same mindset as you when it comes to work relationships so I'd let her decide where the situation is heading since she will be the only one invested then worry about it when it gets there lol "

We had 2. One said tell them both to fuck off. One said fuck them both

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Flirting and or banter goes on in my workroom all the time. Sometimes it is very suggestive but it is done openly in front of everyone, as far as I know. There are only 5 guys in my workroom and most of them don't flirt though and they go quiet when Lovehoney or AS is mentioned.

If in the odd occasion it goes to far or someone over steps the mark they are told very quickly in front of everyone.

"I'd have to pull her on it she'll either admit it or deny that she has a problem but at least she'll know you've clocked her game and think twice about her petty jealous actions and you'll feel much better its out in the open .

Love the name! "

Thanks me too

» Add a new message to this topic