FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Married women

Married women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sa and Harry OP   Couple  over a year ago

motherwell

How would you men react if you discovered your wife was on here with a singles profile without your consent?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends if she blocked me after I sent her a dick pic

He could message her from his profile (see what I did there)

Just a wee bit humour, thinking the reaction from male or female would be similar, watching with interest though

By *smodeousMan  over a year ago

perth/ stirling

Would that also not mean I was also on here without concent though?

"Would that also not mean I was also on here without concent though? "

That’s why I meant but not necessarily. It’s possible a friend could be a spotted “her”. It’s not an uncommon thread “spotted my friends wife/husband, what should I do?”

By *ubBiPantyBoyMan  over a year ago

Greenock

"How would you men react if you discovered your wife was on here with a singles profile without your consent?"

I’d be a bit annoyed. But that’s because I have discussed with her the prospect of us involving another guy in our sexual activities. I mentioned that I’d like to see her have fun with another guy and my only criteria would be that I knew about it. Also told her I’d love to clean her up afterwards when she comes home or right afterwards if I was present at the time.

So introduced her to this site, setup a couples profile (still exists but not active on it) and had some chat and a social meet hoping it would progress a bit but she decided on the night it wasnt for her so we didn’t play

I know many people say this but I’m on here with permission to meet and play as a bisexual man which she has no interest in seeing or being involved in at this time but I’m still hopeful we might try again one day. And she may still be interested in meeting and sleeping with another guy (last she said was she’d consider it again) but she knows she can do that with my blessing so that’s why I’d be annoyed if it was behind my back as she could do that with my knowledge. So I view one as cheating (behind my back) the other as swinging (with my knowledge and blessing) if that makes sense.

Ps she also requires if I’m playing that i let her know about it in advance..

Well if you are on here then chances are it's not with constant ever, so can't complain but a chat would be needed

I can't really say anything both of us have a single profile

By *woscompanyFoursfunCouple  over a year ago

Cumbernauld & Falkirk

"How would you men react if you discovered your wife was on here with a singles profile without your consent?"

We both have singles profiles, but then again we both know about them. Do you have a single profile?

By *woscompanyFoursfunCouple  over a year ago

Cumbernauld & Falkirk

"How would you men react if you discovered your wife was on here with a singles profile without your consent?

I’d be a bit annoyed. But that’s because I have discussed with her the prospect of us involving another guy in our sexual activities. I mentioned that I’d like to see her have fun with another guy and my only criteria would be that I knew about it. Also told her I’d love to clean her up afterwards when she comes home or right afterwards if I was present at the time.

So introduced her to this site, setup a couples profile (still exists but not active on it) and had some chat and a social meet hoping it would progress a bit but she decided on the night it wasnt for her so we didn’t play

I know many people say this but I’m on here with permission to meet and play as a bisexual man which she has no interest in seeing or being involved in at this time but I’m still hopeful we might try again one day. And she may still be interested in meeting and sleeping with another guy (last she said was she’d consider it again) but she knows she can do that with my blessing so that’s why I’d be annoyed if it was behind my back as she could do that with my knowledge. So I view one as cheating (behind my back) the other as swinging (with my knowledge and blessing) if that makes sense.

Ps she also requires if I’m playing that i let her know about it in advance.. "

Does she have a singles account on here?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

back to you with the question

She is on here with an account as it is but if I found out she had a second secret account she'd be kicked out of the house . Simple.

People can only answer this in certain circumstances , obviously to read this question they must already be on Fab themselves either with or without permission or as a couple.

The way i see it,

If someone sees someone else's wife on here then they can't answer the original question as it can't be their wife.

A single man on here with permission can answer the original question since they have permission to be here.

A single man without permission can't say much as he's here without permission and could only support his wife having a profile , otherwise he'd be a hypocrite.

A husband from a couples profile could answer if the wife had a second secret account.

"How would you men react if you discovered your wife was on here with a singles profile without your consent?

She is on here with an account as it is but if I found out she had a second secret account she'd be kicked out of the house . Simple.

People can only answer this in certain circumstances , obviously to read this question they must already be on Fab themselves either with or without permission or as a couple.

The way i see it,

If someone sees someone else's wife on here then they can't answer the original question as it can't be their wife.

A single man on here with permission can answer the original question since they have permission to be here.

A single man without permission can't say much as he's here without permission and could only support his wife having a profile , otherwise he'd be a hypocrite.

A husband from a couples profile could answer if the wife had a second secret account.

"

OK. Mr know it all...

See if a bear shits in the woods and no one is there to smell it, is it still stinky?

motherwell

The way i see it,

"

A single man wouldnt need permission

motherwell

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

See if a bear shits in the woods and no one is there to smell it, is it still stinky?"

I’m sorry but this question stinks of double standards. Your asking how a man would react but what is said man also doing on here? Not his online asda shop, that’s for sure

My first reaction would be:

“I have a wife?”

motherwell

"I’m sorry but this question stinks of double standards. Your asking how a man would react but what is said man also doing on here? Not his online asda shop, that’s for sure"
Man says with wifes consent

My first reaction would be:

“I have a wife?”"

My second would be “no, but il be borrowing someone else’s”

The way i see it,

A single man wouldnt need permission

"

Tell that to my wife

But your right, I should be more specific. A married man with a single man profile on Fab.

By *ubBiPantyBoyMan  over a year ago

Greenock

Ps she also requires if I’m playing that i let her know about it in advance..

Does she have a singles account on here?"

Not that I know about …

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

See if a bear shits in the woods and no one is there to smell it, is it still stinky?"

also the OP didn’t say the husband was on here, only that he discovered his wife was here so someone else could be here, spotted her and told him.

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

See if a bear shits in the woods and no one is there to smell it, is it still stinky?

also the OP didn’t say the husband was on here, only that he discovered his wife was here so someone else could be here, spotted her and told him. "

Think your a bit confused flirt, the OP is a couple and they don't mention anything about a wifey being discovered they have just posted a general question.

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

also the OP didn’t say the husband was on here, only that he discovered his wife was here so someone else could be here, spotted her and told him. "

Even if this was the scenario the cheated hubby couldn't answer as he's not on here to see the question . Haha. Confused you will be.

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

Are we talking polar bear or grizzly.?

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

Are we talking polar bear or grizzly.?"

It's a brown jobbie so grizzly.

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

also the OP didn’t say the husband was on here, only that he discovered his wife was here so someone else could be here, spotted her and told him.

Think your a bit confused flirt, the OP is a couple and they don't mention anything about a wifey being discovered they have just posted a general question. "

What this question??

“ How would you men react if you discovered your wife was on here with a singles profile without your consent?”

See what you’re saying in that they are asking men here for input therefore they would have a profile but they can’t ask men who aren’t here which was an option I was exploring. Anywho on with the OP’s thread

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

Think your a bit confused flirt, the OP is a couple and they don't mention anything about a wifey being discovered they have just posted a general question.

What this question??

“ How would you men react if you discovered your wife was on here with a singles profile without your consent?”

See what you’re saying in that they are asking men here for input therefore they would have a profile but they can’t ask men who aren’t here which was an option I was exploring. Anywho on with the OP’s thread "

OK I thought I was doing OK but you've taken me to whole new level of confused.

I agree back to the OP.

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

What this question??

See what you’re saying in that they are asking men here for input therefore they would have a profile but they can’t ask men who aren’t here which was an option I was exploring. Anywho on with the OP’s thread

OK I thought I was doing OK but you've taken me to whole new level of confused.

I agree back to the OP. "

Hah!!

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

Are we talking polar bear or grizzly.?"

Guessing grizzly. Polar bears are not known for frequenting the woods

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

It's a brown jobbie so grizzly."

Wait! What colour is a polar bears poo?

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

Wait! What colour is a polar bears poo?"

White of course.

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

Guessing grizzly. Polar bears are not known for frequenting the woods "

See people. This ^^^^^is how you get an "A" in an exam. Actually read the question. There's always a clue in it.

Well done. Here's your prize (Passes goldfish).

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

White of course. "

Obviously be upset and a little angry but would also ask her why she didn't tell me? Her having her own account and keeping it quiet could be for many reasons so finding out why would be the priority, if it was to meet or arrange meets with other ppl or if it was to just chat to other ppl, there can be many reasons as to why she didnt/hasn't told me..

Obviously be upset and a little angry but would also ask her why she didn't tell me? Her having her own account and keeping it quiet could be for many reasons so finding out why would be the priority, if it was to meet or arrange meets with other ppl or if it was to just chat to other ppl, there can be many reasons as to why she didnt/hasn't told me.."

18 verifications on this secret profile , yes darling I only use it for chatting .

Honest

Ohhh OK, what's for Dinner.

Obviously be upset and a little angry but would also ask her why she didn't tell me? Her having her own account and keeping it quiet could be for many reasons so finding out why would be the priority, if it was to meet or arrange meets with other ppl or if it was to just chat to other ppl, there can be many reasons as to why she didnt/hasn't told me..

18 verifications on this secret profile , yes darling I only use it for chatting .

Honest

Ohhh OK, what's for Dinner.

"

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

Some elusive couples on Fab are shagging behind each others consent.

"Some elusive couples on Fab are shagging behind each others consent.

"

Popcorn at the ready, actually change that, lawyer at the ready , fuckin boot.

Tell us more Rookie.

"Some elusive couples on Fab are shagging behind each others consent.

Popcorn at the ready, actually change that, lawyer at the ready , fuckin boot.

Tell us more Rookie. "

* Goes and grabs the popcorn *

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

Guessing grizzly. Polar bears are not known for frequenting the woods

See people. This ^^^^^is how you get an "A" in an exam. Actually read the question. There's always a clue in it.

Well done. Here's your prize (Passes goldfish)."

And I shall call him sushi. Cheers miss muff.

By *enuine ScotMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"He could message her from his profile (see what I did there)

Just a wee bit humour, thinking the reaction from male or female would be similar, watching with interest though "

I see what you done there very under appreciated commentx

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

Wait! What colour is a polar bears poo?"

Sometimes green, true story

The way i see it,

OK. Mr know it all...

Sometimes green, true story "

Your talking shit again

By *rP_TickleMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Is anyone singing about drinking pina-colada's in the rain?

"He could message her from his profile (see what I did there)

Just a wee bit humour, thinking the reaction from male or female would be similar, watching with interest though

I see what you done there very under appreciated commentx"

Thanks Appreciate that, it wasn’t specified that the man was on a couples profile hence the comment but you got that xxx

Whatever half of the couple was doing it, a flagrant breach of trust surely. I can't quite understand why couple's also need singles profiles but each to their own.

"Whatever half of the couple was doing it, a flagrant breach of trust surely. I can't quite understand why couple's also need singles profiles but each to their own."

Some couples play separately as well as as a couple. In that respect it’s easier for some to work the singles part from a singles profile. It doesn’t mean there’s any subterfuge in fact quite the reverse. For example they may well be able to access each other’s singles profile and be very open with each other. As always though it’s horses for courses

» Add a new message to this topic