FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Risky Glasgow

Risky Glasgow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hrobnHorn OP   Man  over a year ago

mull / oban

Anyone ladies here Glasgow city centre have ideas for risky fun times in town love to hear some very naughty filthy things to do in town

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone ladies here Glasgow city centre have ideas for risky fun times in town love to hear some very naughty filthy things to do in town "

Buy a supper from The Blue Lagoon.

I once worked with a lad from India who had moved over for work with a group of his friends. They were absolutely bonkers and went against any form of stereotype.

Everytime he would be in a debate or argument rather than wager money, he would always say that if he was proven wrong he would walk around Govan with a T-shirt that said ‘I hate cricket’

Brilliant

By *weetDreamsxpMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Anyone ladies here Glasgow city centre have ideas for risky fun times in town love to hear some very naughty filthy things to do in town

Buy a supper from The Blue Lagoon."

Nae risk in it. Guaranteed shite.

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Anyone ladies here Glasgow city centre have ideas for risky fun times in town love to hear some very naughty filthy things to do in town

Nae risk in it. Guaranteed shite."

The risk is munching it straight away, then trying tae get hame by bus before yer bowels explode

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I once worked with a lad from India who had moved over for work with a group of his friends. They were absolutely bonkers and went against any form of stereotype.

Everytime he would be in a debate or argument rather than wager money, he would always say that if he was proven wrong he would walk around Govan with a T-shirt that said ‘I hate cricket’

Brilliant "

Didn’t realise cricket was a big thing in Govan.

"I once worked with a lad from India who had moved over for work with a group of his friends. They were absolutely bonkers and went against any form of stereotype.

Brilliant

Didn’t realise cricket was a big thing in Govan. "

I’d explain the ethnic demographics behind the joke and as to why a lad from India can poke fun at it and I could not, but it’s literally that obvious I’m surprised it went over your head.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Brilliant

Didn’t realise cricket was a big thing in Govan.

I’d explain the ethnic demographics behind the joke and as to why a lad from India can poke fun at it and I could not, but it’s literally that obvious I’m surprised it went over your head. "

Been to Govan once. Call me naive. But I’ve worked it out from your comment. Ta.

By *weetDreamsxpMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nae risk in it. Guaranteed shite.

The risk is munching it straight away, then trying tae get hame by bus before yer bowels explode"

About once a decade my brain goes, "Canny be that bad, how do you fuck up fish and chips"

Wrong every fucking time

Brilliant "

Oh no he loves it

» Add a new message to this topic