FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > New Users

New Users

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any user who has joined in the past 3 -4 days

I am sure they have joined due to the publicity, but I cant quite bring myself to send a picture to them.

Is it just me or have others been scared a little by what happened last week?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest, i don't read the daily mail. And would never have even known about any shenanigans going on if i hadn't read about it on the forums. Plus, it won't stop me having fun, i have nothing to be ashamed of by being on here!

Have to admit... We have hidden a few of our pics... & being really careful with new folk that have approached.

Such a shame. But we'd rather be over cautious.

Not that we're ashamed, just dont want family & friends (kids!) knowing how we roll!

x

By *he Bluesome TwosomeCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

"Have to admit... We have hidden a few of our pics... & being really careful with new folk that have approached.

Not that we're ashamed, just dont want family & friends (kids!) knowing how we roll!

x"

same here and always check when peeps joined and verifications even more carefully now x

" Is it just me or have others been scared a little by what happened last week?"

I wouldn't say "scared", just a bit more cautious and careful!

My pics, apart from my profile one are now for friends only. The most recent are there only for a day or two, then they too will be hidden totally, as will my profile.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

As someone else said, not scared, but more cautious to the point of filtering newbies, non verifieds and profiles with no pics.

Obviously it's not foolproof, but short of leaving it's about the best I can do

I have only been a fabber for a few months but even i am being overly cautious when someone new pops up wanting to see pics even though they have none themselves

Its hellish that all the hoohaa has caused so much suspicion and wariness on a site that is supposed to be fun and open amongst likeminded people

"Have to admit... We have hidden a few of our pics... & being really careful with new folk that have approached.

x"

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

wont be the people who have just joined that will be reporters it will be those who joined a few months ago , so i am much more wary of those who joined between 6 weeks and 3 months ago.

Bet u half or more of the reporters were on fab before the story came out,so being cautious is no bad thing but as long as everyone is over 18 then no worries

Yip, normally dont get a nod from a rocking horse but just had a friends request from a newish unverified young female who Ive never spoke to before. Does make you rather apprehensive

It is u bit unnerving for sure. But just a little checking will help. Don't accept friend requests from newbies or unverified people. Hide pics you're not happy for all to see. Have a non sexual facepic hidden that you are happy to send to someone you fancy meeting so they know what you look like.

Any reporter is only going to meet you socially otherwise they can hardly write a sleazy story about the site. So if you've met someone socially and he/she is otherwise unverified don't then go and send them all your filthiest pics. Wait until you've shagged them yourself!

It was always going to be a single guy that was caught out by them first. Most will latch onto the first wink they get from a female profile won't they.

» Add a new message to this topic