FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Self esteemed

Self esteemed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some days I feel so bad about myself . Mental illness sucks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should leave here then.. this place is not for the faint hearted.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Take care and talk to someone

By *J146Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"Take care and talk to someone "

Seconded, learning to like yourself and realising you are enough is so difficult. Talk to experts and good friends .

"You should leave here then.. this place is not for the faint hearted."

True

"Take care and talk to someone "

Talking to the people atm, thank you

"Take care and talk to someone

Seconded, learning to like yourself and realising you are enough is so difficult. Talk to experts and good friends . "

Thank you, I will continue to try like myself, personally is where I shine

"Some days I feel so bad about myself . Mental illness sucks"

Why do you think you have a mental illness ? What don't you like about yourself. ?

You're no better or no worse than anyone else. Unless you're some crazy serial killer or a really evil cnut.

You're not your thoughts and even the worse day comes to an end. As do the good ones. So grab life by the baws and get on with it. If you have your health then each day really is a blessing, as cheesy at that sounds and despite everything negative that we read going on about in the news.

Try and connect with people in the real world, away from banging (!) to get some real support. Look at the organisation Life Links. They offer free online group sessions for mindfulness, dealing with stress and anxiety, etc.

And don't look to other people for validation or to try and find your worth. You're onto a hiding for nothing with that.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

"You're no better or no worse than anyone else. Unless you're some crazy serial killer or a really evil cnut.

You're not your thoughts and even the worse day comes to an end. As do the good ones. So grab life by the baws and get on with it. If you have your health then each day really is a blessing, as cheesy at that sounds and despite everything negative that we read going on about in the news.

Try and connect with people in the real world, away from banging (!) to get some real support. Look at the organisation Life Links. They offer free online group sessions for mindfulness, dealing with stress and anxiety, etc.

And don't look to other people for validation or to try and find your worth. You're onto a hiding for nothing with that. "

"You're no better or no worse than anyone else. Unless you're some crazy serial killer or a really evil cnut.

And don't look to other people for validation or to try and find your worth. You're onto a hiding for nothing with that.

"

Reading that back it sounds like that song "Where sunscreen" from a few years ago

See, I can do fluffy and cuddly when I want to!

Reading that back it sounds like that song "Where sunscreen" from a few years ago

See, I can do fluffy and cuddly when I want to!"

*wear

Thank you all for the advice, I will look into life links, And I have a meeting later with a support worker.

Much love to you all, I have decided I am going to delete this account and stick to mine and my wife couple account.

"What don't you like about yourself. ? "

Will guess it was his profile.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I hope it all works out.

Fabbers can provide great support to each other.

"Thank you all for the advice, I will look into life links, And I have a meeting later with a support worker.

Much love to you all, I have decided I am going to delete this account and stick to mine and my wife couple account. "

All the best mate, hope things work out for you

Hope things improve for you bud.

Best thing you can do is speak about it and don’t bottle things up. If you’re on medication speak to your Doctor again, there might be something more effective than things you’ve tried in the past.

Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic