FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Regular FWB sought

Regular FWB sought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *o72 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow & London

Just what it says on the tin ( subject bar)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"Just what it says on the tin ( subject bar) "

As rare as hens teeth

By *ueen MollyWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Just what it says on the tin ( subject bar)

As rare as hens teeth "

Never heard that saying before

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Aren't we all. Applications can be entered

By *eelsHosenSeamsTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 24/04/22 22:14:29]

By *uns of steelMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

More chance of winning the Irish lottery x

glasgow & London

There’s also another saying my mum used to say to me

“What do shy weans get” nothing

If you don’t ask you don’t get

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There’s also another saying my mum used to say to me

"

Was that her being all smug after she found her FWB. Nobody likes a show off!

"

Personally I hate that expression, often a cover for rudeness here and used when people have read but ignored your profile. Which wastes everyone’s time. There’s a difference between being confident and rude … not saying you are OP

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

A FWB isn’t something you can really look for. In my experience it tends to develop from seeing someone once or twice then it becomes more regular without actually realising it.

glasgow & London

Personally I hate that expression, often a cover for rudeness here and used when people have read but ignored your profile. Which wastes everyone’s time. There’s a difference between being confident and rude … not saying you are OP "

Tbh I couldn’t think of any other terminology at the time of posting, and the more thought I give it I’m probably not looking for a “FWB” more like a partner to enjoy and experience the fun that the lifestyle provides, yes there is a big difference between the two and I can tell you I’m not a rude man,

Thanks

glasgow & London

"A FWB isn’t something you can really look for. In my experience it tends to develop from seeing someone once or twice then it becomes more regular without actually realising it. "

Yes I agree, it’d all I could think of at the time, I should have thought more

X

"A FWB isn’t something you can really look for. In my experience it tends to develop from seeing someone once or twice then it becomes more regular without actually realising it. "

Might be true in some cases but not always. Not in my experience anyway

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

^^^ this is correct.

Personally I hate that expression, often a cover for rudeness here and used when people have read but ignored your profile. Which wastes everyone’s time. There’s a difference between being confident and rude … not saying you are OP

Tbh I couldn’t think of any other terminology at the time of posting, and the more thought I give it I’m probably not looking for a “FWB” more like a partner to enjoy and experience the fun that the lifestyle provides, yes there is a big difference between the two and I can tell you I’m not a rude man,

Thanks Bitch. "

By *elsbells2011Couple  over a year ago

fife

Problem is it’s hard to sort through the married ones with a family who lie through their teeth saying they are single and can meet any time. We have no interest in one offs so would prefer someone who can be free for repeat meets hopefully leading to the regular fwb stage but it’s very hard to find a genuine guy

glasgow & London

"A FWB isn’t something you can really look for. In my experience it tends to develop from seeing someone once or twice then it becomes more regular without actually realising it.

Problem is it’s hard to sort through the married ones with a family who lie through their teeth saying they are single and can meet any time. We have no interest in one offs so would prefer someone who can be free for repeat meets hopefully leading to the regular fwb stage but it’s very hard to find a genuine guy "

I’m sure it’s the same for men that are looking ( as I am) to sift through the married/attached women, kids etc, I’d prefer meeting regularly too as I feel it ( not that I’ve experienced it) would get more intense and personal as the relationship/bond got stronger and the whole experience would be altogether better, trust would be gained and it adds to the situation/relation between all parties, my ultimate would be a married gf/fwb etc and would go all in if I got the chance

glasgow & London

"A FWB isn’t something you can really look for. In my experience it tends to develop from seeing someone once or twice then it becomes more regular without actually realising it.

Problem is it’s hard to sort through the married ones with a family who lie through their teeth saying they are single and can meet any time. We have no interest in one offs so would prefer someone who can be free for repeat meets hopefully leading to the regular fwb stage but it’s very hard to find a genuine guy "

I’d love to take you for a night out and see what transpires

By *uns of steelMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

That's why it's sometimes best and good meeting in a, club, as you say so many fakes or maried folk or you could send a message out to a female or a couple. Then about another 20 messages from guys on top

By *eelsHosenSeamsTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

I think it’d be best to meet in a club too, and over a period of time to make sure he/she is single

» Add a new message to this topic