FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Scottish Cup Final

Scottish Cup Final

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyhighlander1993 OP   Man  over a year ago

Highland

Mon the Jambos! Ullapool to Hampden and back bring it on

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you bring down some food from the seafood shack? Meet you in the Beechwood about quarter past 2

By *ornyhighlander1993 OP   Man  over a year ago

Highland

"Can you bring down some food from the seafood shack? Meet you in the Beechwood about quarter past 2 "

If it was open before 8am when i have to leave i would help you out haha

By *ohnBh0yMan  over a year ago

LANARKSHIRE

I think they need to go fierce from the start, no prisoners from min 1.

By *scobar67Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Only time I've wanted Hearts to win

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

Up and ready to go. Nerves kicking in already! Hopefully we can bring it back to Gorgie.

Going to be a very difficult game for us though.

As a Celtic supporter I want Hearts to win, rangers supporters/ ex players arrogance over the last few weeks has been shocking so they deserve to win nothing, no one remembers runners up.

"As a Celtic supporter I want Hearts to win, rangers supporters/ ex players arrogance over the last few weeks has been shocking so they deserve to win nothing, no one remembers runners up."

Susie Boyle was a runners up

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"As a Celtic supporter I want Hearts to win, rangers supporters/ ex players arrogance over the last few weeks has been shocking so they deserve to win nothing, no one remembers runners up.

Susie Boyle was a runners up "

So was Sam Ryder.

"As a Celtic supporter I want Hearts to win, rangers supporters/ ex players arrogance over the last few weeks has been shocking so they deserve to win nothing, no one remembers runners up.

So was Sam Ryder."

Who's Sam Ryder

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So was Sam Ryder.

Who's Sam Ryder "

Just a handsome man from space.

So was Sam Ryder.

Who's Sam Ryder

Just a handsome man from space."

Each to there own

"As a Celtic supporter I want Hearts to win, rangers supporters/ ex players arrogance over the last few weeks has been shocking so they deserve to win nothing, no one remembers runners up."

Are Hearts not remembered for finishing second in the league in 1988 ( Albert Kidd )

Dundee manager was Archie Knox.

Celtic in Seville is well remembered also

Susie Boyle was a runners up "

She getting a game today?

She getting a game today?"

Nothing would surprise me

Are Hearts not remembered for finishing second in the league in 1988 ( Albert Kidd )

"

All I know is rangers have finished runners up twice so far im hoping its 3 time's today

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

So was Sam Ryder.

Who's Sam Ryder

Just a handsome man from space."

Needs a haircut

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

All I know is rangers have finished runners up twice so far im hoping its 3 time's today"

But they have overspent by around £110 million so give them then cup, for gawd sake

All I know is rangers have finished runners up twice so far im hoping its 3 time's today

But they have overspent by around £110 million so give them then cup, for gawd sake "

Give them nothing

All I know is rangers have finished runners up twice so far im hoping its 3 time's today"

Surely that's not all you know!

But they have overspent by around £110 million so give them then cup, for gawd sake Give them nothing "

Agreed that you'd think they'd be better with their finances

Surely that's not all you know! "

I know that celtic are Scottish champions again, that's all I need to know.

Surely that's not all you know! I know that celtic are Scottish champions again, that's all I need to know."

I'm happy for you

Surely that's not all you know! I know that celtic are Scottish champions again, that's all I need to know.

I'm happy for you "

very gracious of you

Surely that's not all you know! I know that celtic are Scottish champions again, that's all I need to know.

I'm happy for you very gracious of you "

I'm alright that way

By *hrills_n_spillsCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

The thing that was tiresome this season was how one achievement had to be better than the other. Celtic stopped rangers getting the champions league windfall, rangers mitigated that with a European final windfall whilst putting down a marker in Europe. What a season!

I loved Celtic's season, was a tough league. Hoping next season is even harder with hopefully aberdeen and hibs sorting themselves out and other teams building on good progress dundee united, Ross County etc. We need all teams firing in Europe for the coefficient to multiply (its much much easier to increase when multiple teams are doing well!!!)

Rangers beat hearts with effectively a second string so can't see past them doing anything other than winning comprehensively today....but I live in hope

Hope everyone has a great day and gets home safely, enjoy it, recognise the farce of tribalism. Be kind when others are not

By *roonGuy46Man  over a year ago

Troon

Really arrogant eh pot kettle? We recently lost the greatest manager ever in the Scottish Game who won 13 major trophies in seven years, including seven league titles, along with a kitman who severed under every manager from Souness onwards and gave everything he could during his time as well to the club. Yeah we won the cup today and your lot won the league.

By *asilshealMan  over a year ago

scotland

Great to see some real prospective on recent events! Rangers recent endeavours have done nothing but rise the stock in the Scottish game, without Rangers recent European runs, Celtic wouldn’t be headed into the CL group stages. I for one hope to see both the old firm in CL next year with hearts in the EL. It can only do our small country well.

Troon

"Great to see some real prospective on recent events! Rangers recent endeavours have done nothing but rise the stock in the Scottish game, without Rangers recent European runs, Celtic wouldn’t be headed into the CL group stages. I for one hope to see both the old firm in CL next year with hearts in the EL. It can only do our small country well."

Totally agree with this well said and fingers crossed Scotland can make it to the World Cup it would be a massive achievement for our country and a great boost for us all.

By *allerthanaverage79Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Aaawww, Rangers won, to all of you supporters of other teams , girfuy!!!!

Aberdeenshire

Really arrogant eh pot kettle? We recently lost the greatest manager ever in the Scottish Game who won 13 major trophies in seven years, including seven league titles, along with a kitman who severed under every manager from Souness onwards and gave everything he could during his time as well to the club. Yeah we won the cup today and your lot won the league. "

Take your point about Walter Smith. Jimmy Bell however was openly a bigot who publicly refused to pay respect to others who passed away. Expecting others to join the whitewashing of his character is a big leap.

Its been a hard season hopefully yesterdays triumph keeps the fans looking forward to next season. Enjoy it.

Aberdeenshire

[Removed by poster at 22/05/22 07:28:26]

Aberdeenshire

"Great to see some real prospective on recent events! Rangers recent endeavours have done nothing but rise the stock in the Scottish game, without Rangers recent European runs, Celtic wouldn’t be headed into the CL group stages. I for one hope to see both the old firm in CL next year with hearts in the EL. It can only do our small country well."

Take the spirit of your comment but its factually incorrect..

It takes years for coefficient points to be applied, Celtic marginally scored more coefficient points than rangers for the points applied this season 16.8 to 16.1

The true reason the CL position. Became available was due to other Scottish teams competing in Europe several seasons ago (aberdeen and motherwell i think it was).

Rangers recent runs won't be applied for a few seasons yet

Really arrogant eh pot kettle? We recently lost the greatest manager ever in the Scottish Game who won 13 major trophies in seven years, including seven league titles, along with a kitman who severed under every manager from Souness onwards and gave everything he could during his time as well to the club. Yeah we won the cup today and your lot won the league. "

Walter Smith was indeed a great manager but he is not scotlands greatest ever manager, top 3 yes but not number 1, id have Jock Stein, Alex Ferguson then Walter Smith.

As for a certain JB well least said about this bigot the better, never once paid respect to any of the Lisbon lions dying. You need to remove your blue tinted glasses when making comments like this.

Aberdeenshire

Really arrogant eh pot kettle? We recently lost the greatest manager ever in the Scottish Game who won 13 major trophies in seven years, including seven league titles, along with a kitman who severed under every manager from Souness onwards and gave everything he could during his time as well to the club. Yeah we won the cup today and your lot won the league. Walter Smith was indeed a great manager but he is not scotlands greatest ever manager, top 3 yes but not number 1, id have Jock Stein, Alex Ferguson then Walter Smith.

As for a certain JB well least said about this bigot the better, never once paid respect to any of the Lisbon lions dying. You need to remove your blue tinted glasses when making comments like this."

Without being disrespectful I'd throw in Bill shankly and Matt busby before Smith, he probably would too just on achievements. But without the "my dads harder than your dad chat" they were all clearly very very good managers.

Troon

Really arrogant eh pot kettle? We recently lost the greatest manager ever in the Scottish Game who won 13 major trophies in seven years, including seven league titles, along with a kitman who severed under every manager from Souness onwards and gave everything he could during his time as well to the club. Yeah we won the cup today and your lot won the league. Walter Smith was indeed a great manager but he is not scotlands greatest ever manager, top 3 yes but not number 1, id have Jock Stein, Alex Ferguson then Walter Smith.

As for a certain JB well least said about this bigot the better, never once paid respect to any of the Lisbon lions dying. You need to remove your blue tinted glasses when making comments like this."

Yeah and you need to go back to the Jungle and biscuit tin Fergus

As for a certain JB well least said about this bigot the better, never once paid respect to any of the Lisbon lions dying. You need to remove your blue tinted glasses when making comments like this.

Yeah and you need to go back to the Jungle and biscuit tin Fergus"

Took you all day to come up with that?

Yeah and you need to go back to the Jungle and biscuit tin Fergus Took you all day to come up with that? "

Could you give examples of Jimmy Bells bigotry?

Really arrogant eh pot kettle? We recently lost the greatest manager ever in the Scottish Game who won 13 major trophies in seven years, including seven league titles, along with a kitman who severed under every manager from Souness onwards and gave everything he could during his time as well to the club. Yeah we won the cup today and your lot won the league.

Take your point about Walter Smith. Jimmy Bell however was openly a bigot who publicly refused to pay respect to others who passed away. Expecting others to join the whitewashing of his character is a big leap.

Its been a hard season hopefully yesterdays triumph keeps the fans looking forward to next season. Enjoy it."

I think it’s disgusting to tarnish a dead man’s name. Calling him a bigot, on what basis. Publicly refusing to do anything isn’t bigotry. Bigotry is prejudice against a person or group dependent on their beliefs. Respects can be done in private. Does everyone that doesn’t publicly pay respect become a bigot?

Troon

Its been a hard season hopefully yesterdays triumph keeps the fans looking forward to next season. Enjoy it.

I think it’s disgusting to tarnish a dead man’s name. Calling him a bigot, on what basis. Publicly refusing to do anything isn’t bigotry. Bigotry is prejudice against a person or group dependent on their beliefs. Respects can be done in private. Does everyone that doesn’t publicly pay respect become a bigot?

Totally agree with you here and end of story calling a dead man that is a disgrace.

"

By *8guyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

You just have to read this post and other fottball related to easily find out who is the the most bigoted person on this site by far...

Vile and nasty comments totally unfounded against someone who has recently just died. Shocking and out of order

I'll have to wait for your response on here after your pm'd to me a few days ago after I called you out...another key board warrior, who sent the message and THEN blocked me. What does that say about you?

I was made aware by another poster of your comments on the site the other day boasting that you sorted someone out.

Now you know that didn't happen and you bottled it...Bottle merchant and bigot

PS...feel free to unblock me.

"You just have to read this post and other fottball related to easily find out who is the the most bigoted person on this site by far...

Vile and nasty comments totally unfounded against someone who has recently just died. Shocking and out of order

I'll have to wait for your response on here after your pm'd to me a few days ago after I called you out...another key board warrior, who sent the message and THEN blocked me. What does that say about you?

I was made aware by another poster of your comments on the site the other day boasting that you sorted someone out.

PS...feel free to unblock me."

Done the same with me. Sent pm’s then blocked me wonder who was sorted out lol

"You just have to read this post and other fottball related to easily find out who is the the most bigoted person on this site by far...

PS...feel free to unblock me."

1st up I never blocked you , I sent you a message , you read that message and then you blocked me. You then come into the Scotland room to try and call me out with absolute bullshit talk that I couldn't even see it, another member messaged me to tell me what you said, and also screenshot what you said. Being a hard man is never a good idea if the person hides behind the keyboard but you'd know that.

And for the record admin told me to block you for these reasons and that's the way it will remain, enjoy winning the Scottish cup instead of picking fights with strangers. Enjoy your Fab journey

Done the same with me. Sent pm’s then blocked me wonder who was sorted out lol "

Blocked you because your an asshole, simple as that.

West Lothian

Great day out depsite the result. We held firm for a long period but Rangers quality shone through....deserved winners. Congrats

By *ew couple4youCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Over the full game we deserved the win but hearts didn’t half make us work for it, glad it didn’t go to penalty’s again don’t think my hero could of coped lol

Glasgow

Done the same with me. Sent pm’s then blocked me wonder who was sorted out lol Blocked you because your an asshole, simple as that. "

Says everything about you doesn't it...YOU weren't even named IN THE POST but you responded in the open forum that it was you. lol lol lol How bad and sad is it when you recognise your own nasty traits.

The guy in question may be an assehole as you said, but you are nothing more than a clickbaiter and bigot.

Sort of an own gaol was it not

Done the same with me. Sent pm’s then blocked me wonder who was sorted out lol Blocked you because your an asshole, simple as that.

Says everything about you doesn't it...YOU weren't even named IN THE POST but you responded in the open forum that it was you. lol lol lol How bad and sad is it when you recognise your own nasty traits.

The guy in question may be an assehole as you said, but you are nothing more than a clickbaiter and bigot.

Sort of an own gaol was it not "

zzzzzz getting boring now...

Done the same with me. Sent pm’s then blocked me wonder who was sorted out lol Blocked you because your an asshole, simple as that. "

You blocked me because you and jane fancied me and I had to tell you numerous times I was straight and to stop sending me messages asking for nude pics

Done the same with me. Sent pm’s then blocked me wonder who was sorted out lol Blocked you because your an asshole, simple as that.

You blocked me because you and jane fancied me and I had to tell you numerous times I was straight and to stop sending me messages asking for nude pics "

aye you wish , if only I could show people what was really said in our pm's l, oh wait I already did lol you're just showing yourself up again but don't let me stop you I'm sure it's impressing the ladies in here.

Glasgow

1st up I never blocked you , I sent you a message , you read that message and then you blocked me. You then come into the Scotland room to try and call me out with absolute bullshit talk that I couldn't even see it, another member messaged me to tell me what you said, and also screenshot what you said. Being a hard man is never a good idea if the person hides behind the keyboard but you'd know that.

And for the record admin told me to block you for these reasons and that's the way it will remain, enjoy winning the Scottish cup instead of picking fights with strangers. Enjoy your Fab journey "

Now, now, now Pinnochio.....you know you're telling a big porky pie and you're now trying to not only justify your actions and comments but also trying to twist it around to intimate to others that you aren't a vile nasty bigot.

Suffice to say, I don't think you've succeeded, you've only reinforced what most of us are identifying.

And for the record admin told me to block you for these reasons and that's the way it will remain, enjoy winning the Scottish cup instead of picking fights with strangers. Enjoy your Fab journey

Now, now, now Pinnochio.....you know you're telling a big porky pie and you're now trying to not only justify your actions and comments but also trying to twist it around to intimate to others that you aren't a vile nasty bigot.

Suffice to say, I don't think you've succeeded, you've only reinforced what most of us are identifying.

"

You still here? Jesso you should be trying to find a meet instead of talking to me or do you have the hots for me now?

By *i joanneCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

You did not know the man to call him an open bigot.what about your clubs open secret,the one you never talk about but are about to be fined millions for.bjk

By *implyfun1Man  over a year ago

glasgow

You’re club had employees doing exactly the same

The manager at the time knew but “sacked” a guy then never reported it to the police! If he did he never followed it up by asking why nothing was being done! It was simply swept away and ignored!!

So don’t hit out with that garbage bjk!!! Cause you know all about the sadistic souness years!!

"You’re club had employees doing exactly the same

The manager at the time knew but “sacked” a guy then never reported it to the police! If he did he never followed it up by asking why nothing was being done! It was simply swept away and ignored!!

So don’t hit out with that garbage bjk!!! Cause you know all about the sadistic souness years!! "

That was the other rangers lol

By *implyfun1Man  over a year ago

glasgow

And there we have it!!

Happy to claim the 55 yet when Thompson’s come calling it will be “no us we are just new here”!!

a half decent lawyer will have a field day with that yin!!

Face the charges or give the history away!

West Lothian

"You did not know the man to call him an open bigot.what about your clubs open secret,the one you never talk about but are about to be fined millions for.bjk"

Congrats on lowering the tone even further.

This thread is a huge facepalm.

By *unkydunkyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Another thread that shows up people that you would never want to meet, swinging or in real life.

F

Troon

"You did not know the man to call him an open bigot.what about your clubs open secret,the one you never talk about but are about to be fined millions for.bjk"
totally agree with this comment why say that about someone who has died? Did you know him personally? Don’t judge others when you don’t even know them disgusting and disgraceful behaviour

You blocked me because you and jane fancied me and I had to tell you numerous times I was straight and to stop sending me messages asking for nude pics aye you wish , if only I could show people what was really said in our pm's l, oh wait I already did lol you're just showing yourself up again but don't let me stop you I'm sure it's impressing the ladies in here. "

How many other private messages have you shared? Obviously can’t be trusted. Are you sharing face pics

Messages are there for anyone that wants to see since you said you shared mine. You kept asking for pics n I said I was straight. I told you that you had ruined it for jane as she would like me n you called me an asshole n said I was blocked

The amount of messages I’ve had about you is unreal. You aren’t a very popular person

Aberdeenshire

"

Several rangers players autobiographies have anecdotes painting a clear picture of a hate filled man. Mo Johnstone's for one. I've respected plenty rangers legends, good rangers men. I dont consider JB one. If you do, thats fine, but other folk wont hide from who he was due to yours and others nostalgia.

Anyway this thread is bizarre now, been out all day, logging in to this guff is pretty horrific, some of the stuff being brought up here = Abject Toxicity.

Enjoy the site guys, let's not rile each other up.