FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Rogues Gallery

Rogues Gallery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In the world of wrist watch collecting, we have a '' Rogues Gallery'' on the forum, were you basically name sellers and buyers that do not pay, send fake goods etc..

Would it be an idea, or to harsh to do one on here, for people that never show at meets, are 20 years older than their profile states

, steal other people 's pics etc..

Could help with safety, reduce wasting your time, etc..

Good or bad idea?Has it already been done?

Just want to know what your opinion is on this topic, cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub-seekerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Given that naming and shaming is expressly forbidden as part of Fab’s terms……..

It’s open to all sorts of abuse

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"In the world of wrist watch collecting, we have a '' Rogues Gallery'' on the forum, were you basically name sellers and buyers that do not pay, send fake goods etc..

Would it be an idea, or to harsh to do one on here, for people that never show at meets, are 20 years older than their profile states

, steal other people 's pics etc..

Could help with safety, reduce wasting your time, etc..

Good or bad idea?Has it already been done?

Just want to know what your opinion is on this topic, cheers "

I arranged to meet with you but you didn’t show up … this statement isn’t true obviously but you can see how easy it is to abuse the system .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah, I understand, it's just that on the status updates I often read '' X never showed up'', Z says he's a Dom but he's just dangerous, Y is 20 years older then profile, etc... But yes, I can see how this can get abused, just wanted some general opinions, it has never happened to me personally.. Cheers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yeah, I understand, it's just that on the status updates I often read '' X never showed up'', Z says he's a Dom but he's just dangerous, Y is 20 years older then profile, etc... But yes, I can see how this can get abused, just wanted some general opinions, it has never happened to me personally.. Cheers "

How do you know it's true then. ? Anyway makes no odds to me anymore, you crack on and setup whatever you think is required.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Yeah, I understand, it's just that on the status updates I often read '' X never showed up'', Z says he's a Dom but he's just dangerous, Y is 20 years older then profile, etc... But yes, I can see how this can get abused, just wanted some general opinions, it has never happened to me personally.. Cheers "
Well I always say as long as they about me they can say what they like as it doesn’t affect me at all .

If it does just report it and let admin deal with it .

» Add a new message to this topic