FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Holidays

Holidays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going on holiday soon so wanted to create a post where people could share any traveling or holiday tips, tricks or any cool gadgets they've bought that they always take on holiday with them.

For example, I've got a microfiber towel for when I come out the pool that has a waterproof pocket for your phone, dries you really quickly and doesn't take on much water either.

Nothing ground breaking but if you've got anything to add, feel free to post

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Always pack a 4way extension cube as it’s handy for charging a couple of phones and using hairdryers,straighteners or curling tongs all at the same time

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Only take hand luggage, you even have to pay for that now, so you don't have to wait at baggage reclaim. Either buy your toiletries after security or when you get to your destination.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Always pack a 4way extension cube as it’s handy for charging a couple of phones and using hairdryers,straighteners or curling tongs all at the same time "

For goodness sake missus, who needs all that palaver? All you need is a hairbrush and some hair serum and you're done

"Always pack a 4way extension cube as it’s handy for charging a couple of phones and using hairdryers,straighteners or curling tongs all at the same time

For goodness sake missus, who needs all that palaver? All you need is a hairbrush and some hair serum and you're done "

I do my hair and hot humid climates don’t mix lol

"Always pack a 4way extension cube as it’s handy for charging a couple of phones and using hairdryers,straighteners or curling tongs all at the same time

For goodness sake missus, who needs all that palaver? All you need is a hairbrush and some hair serum and you're done I do my hair and hot humid climates don’t mix lol "

Never a good thing that x

I go to spain couple times a year so i bought spanish usb plugs off amazon

No need for plug adapters that dont fit right, just use a plug that fits

"Always pack a 4way extension cube as it’s handy for charging a couple of phones and using hairdryers,straighteners or curling tongs all at the same time "

The extension lead with multiple plug points on it is a great idea as only need one travel adapter but can still use multiple UK plugs at same time.

The extension lead with multiple plug points on it is a great idea as only need one travel adapter but can still use multiple UK plugs at same time."

Exactly !

» Add a new message to this topic