FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Swallow

Swallow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *clayair OP   Man  over a year ago

ayrshire/glasgow

Do more guys swallow than females? Whats your thoughts!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Men are more likely to enjoy salty foods.

By *clayair OP   Man  over a year ago

ayrshire/glasgow

Why are so many ladies against swallowing?

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"Why are so many ladies against swallowing?"

I think more often than not when the guys aren’t polite enough to give fair warning that women get annoyed by it when it inadvertently nearly ch@ked you and a wave of nausea hits that puts them off future endeavours

"Why are so many ladies against swallowing?

I think more often than not when the guys aren’t polite enough to give fair warning that women get annoyed by it when it inadvertently nearly ch@ked you and a wave of nausea hits that puts them off future endeavours "

I don’t mind it but if it’s salty forget it, not coming anywhere near my mouth, has to be a certain consistency (ie not thick ) having said that I love salt, and if it’s with a guy I know I prefer him not to warn me

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Because there are so many things that simply taste much nicer

Because there are so many things that simply taste much nicer"

Have to agree here.

If there was the option to add raspberry or chocolate sauce by selecting the right or left testicle when I was down there I'd be more likely to swallow 100% of the time.

I need to be on the mood and pretty horned up.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Have to agree here.

If there was the option to add raspberry or chocolate sauce by selecting the right or left testicle when I was down there I'd be more likely to swallow 100% of the time.

I need to be on the mood and pretty horned up."

How a out gold top? x

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Have to agree here.

You want a flake in that, luv?

Quatre-vingt-dix-neuf doesni quite have the same ring to it.

It's cock snot. Let me sneeze in your mouth and see how you like it!

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

It's cock snot. Let me sneeze in your mouth and see how you like it! "

That'll be somebody's fetish

By *scobar67Man  over a year ago

glasgow

It's juice just like you ladies also projuice...( Wee joke.. Never mind me lol) .. Or should if the guy is upto the job

By *reyw01fMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

I don't mind.if she doesn't. Is her choice and a respect situation .. However. I do make efforts. To make it as pleasant as possible for those that do. Good diet. Plenty of fresh water easy on the spice. Beer and even cigs can affect it

( though I don't do either myself) warning is always given and somtomes if the subject arises. A discussion about preferences

Personally I am well aware the flow tends to be large and releaed at some force and has caught some off guard even when it was expected and consent given ...

However I am I think in the minority where I do not always orgasam with ejaculation.(its a completely different sensation) And needs continued efforts for a few mins after to get the statifactory result @ the ladies I would be interested to know if you have found other men like this. That cum after they cum as it were. In the interests of sciance. Ofc

By *ye rolls matter!!Man  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Why are so many men against tasting their own stuff? Why do we just automatically assume that a female will swallow?

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

Because there are so many things that simply taste much nicer"

. macaroni n cheese ?

I adore cum wherever it lands....swallow it...facial...over the boobs....I really don't mind and aim to meet the guys desires. I love when doing a bj to feel that tingle, that sensation when you know he's getting ready to cum, I love taking it a bit deeper so when he cums his cock is deep in my throat...then slide it out and give it a gentle squeeze so I can lick the last drops up, love running my tongue around the rim and in the urethral opening

"I adore cum wherever it lands....swallow it...facial...over the boobs....I really don't mind and aim to meet the guys desires. I love when doing a bj to feel that tingle, that sensation when you know he's getting ready to cum, I love taking it a bit deeper so when he cums his cock is deep in my throat...then slide it out and give it a gentle squeeze so I can lick the last drops up, love running my tongue around the rim and in the urethral opening "

I love cumming anywhere the other person is happy with x

I’m likely a minority on this thread as BJ bore me. I’ve never cum from one and never in a ladies mouth.

Lol brilliant

By *scobar67Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"I adore cum wherever it lands....swallow it...facial...over the boobs....I really don't mind and aim to meet the guys desires. I love when doing a bj to feel that tingle, that sensation when you know he's getting ready to cum, I love taking it a bit deeper so when he cums his cock is deep in my throat...then slide it out and give it a gentle squeeze so I can lick the last drops up, love running my tongue around the rim and in the urethral opening "

Can we meet

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I agree

"Do more guys swallow than females? Whats your thoughts!"

Probably the same, my wife sucked my cock and swallowed all on our first date, all other females I have met swallow

By *enAdamsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

In my experience, it’s something the woman will do when it’s at the beginning of a sexual relationship. My last partner absolutely hated cum. I suppose I’m on the fence, if the woman wants it… Great, if not… totally understandable

By *astersubMan  over a year ago

Stewarton

Have to agree here.

I need to be on the mood

and pretty horned up."

Now that would be a great idea !!!

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

So eloquently put, I look forward to reading more of your musings, say about 10.30, when I finish work.

"I don't mind.if she doesn't. Is her choice and a respect situation .. However. I do make efforts. To make it as pleasant as possible for those that do. Good diet. Plenty of fresh water easy on the spice. Beer and even cigs can affect it

( though I don't do either myself) warning is always given and somtomes if the subject arises. A discussion about preferences

Personally I am well aware the flow tends to be large and releaed at some force and has caught some off guard even when it was expected and consent given ...

However I am I think in the minority where I do not always orgasam with ejaculation.(its a completely different sensation) And needs continued efforts for a few mins after to get the statifactory result @ the ladies I would be interested to know if you have found other men like this. That cum after they cum as it were. In the interests of sciance. Ofc"

Tbh most guys don’t even realise that continued efforts after they’ve cum can have some very desirable and powerful results, many a time I’ve had a guy legs shaking giggling and then boom they get their first ever powerful orgasm and they’re well and truly fucked and unable to function for about ten minutes after and then they’re like wtaf just happened lol

"I don't mind.if she doesn't. Is her choice and a respect situation .. However. I do make efforts. To make it as pleasant as possible for those that do. Good diet. Plenty of fresh water easy on the spice. Beer and even cigs can affect it

However I am I think in the minority where I do not always orgasam with ejaculation.(its a completely different sensation) And needs continued efforts for a few mins after to get the statifactory result @ the ladies I would be interested to know if you have found other men like this. That cum after they cum as it were. In the interests of sciance. Ofc

Tbh most guys don’t even realise that continued efforts after they’ve cum can have some very desirable and powerful results, many a time I’ve had a guy legs shaking giggling and then boom they get their first ever powerful orgasm and they’re well and truly fucked and unable to function for about ten minutes after and then they’re like wtaf just happened lol "

Id like to try that sometime, sounds amazing x

By *ruetothisMan  over a year ago

UK

Exactly this.

Nearly had a gub full this morning.

Changed my mind at the last minute as I'd just had my coffee and a cum chaser to my cappuccino didnae sound that appetising.

So he was left with a wee puddle in in belly button

"Nearly had a gub full this morning.

Changed my mind at the last minute as I'd just had my coffee and a cum chaser to my cappuccino didnae sound that appetising.

So he was left with a wee puddle in in belly button "

Aaw poor Mr Muff

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

So he was left with a wee puddle in in belly button "

Was he salty or bitter that you wouldn't mix salty with bitter?

Aaw poor Mr Muff "

Good enough for him!

Was he salty or bitter that you wouldn't mix salty with bitter? "

He took what he was given and liked it

Cock Snot, PMSL

Hamilton

Tbh most guys don’t even realise that continued efforts after they’ve cum can have some very desirable and powerful results, many a time I’ve had a guy legs shaking giggling and then boom they get their first ever powerful orgasm and they’re well and truly fucked and unable to function for about ten minutes after and then they’re like wtaf just happened lol "

And in my experience most woman think he's cum. Be it. Over. Or swallowed. Job done when really just.on the verge .. So Fancy a coffee :p

Tbh most guys don’t even realise that continued efforts after they’ve cum can have some very desirable and powerful results, many a time I’ve had a guy legs shaking giggling and then boom they get their first ever powerful orgasm and they’re well and truly fucked and unable to function for about ten minutes after and then they’re like wtaf just happened lol

And in my experience most woman think he's cum. Be it. Over. Or swallowed. Job done when really just.on the verge .. So Fancy a coffee :p "

Is cake/tiffin also up for grabs

Hamilton

And in my experience most woman think he's cum. Be it. Over. Or swallowed. Job done when really just.on the verge .. So Fancy a coffee :p

Is cake/tiffin also up for grabs "

Of course my shout. You know where to find me.

By *andR2019Couple  over a year ago

Nunya

Genuinely used to hate it, but love it now

Nunya

"Genuinely used to hate it, but love it now "

R

By *otPrinceHarryMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well the average man requires more calories daily than the average woman, so one would assume so.

Personally, it's not for me and I always make that clear.

I'm not a sock, a tissue or a toilet so it can go elsewhere.

SJ x

By *he_Wite_NiteMan  over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

"Genuinely used to hate it, but love it now "

Was there anything specific that led to your change in tastes?

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

All round to Minnie’s lol

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

Marry me

Nunya

"Genuinely used to hate it, but love it now

Was there anything specific that led to your change in tastes?"

No idea lol just love it now!

[Removed by poster at 28/07/22 19:24:28]

"I adore cum wherever it lands....swallow it...facial...over the boobs....I really don't mind and aim to meet the guys desires. I love when doing a bj to feel that tingle, that sensation when you know he's getting ready to cum, I love taking it a bit deeper so when he cums his cock is deep in my throat...then slide it out and give it a gentle squeeze so I can lick the last drops up, love running my tongue around the rim and in the urethral opening

All round to Minnie’s lol"

Ohhhh yes please... any willing hosts with swinging friends who love to have their cocks drained....front of the queue

Never given this much thought to be honest the men v women swallowing. Personally, I love swallowing, and if nothing else there’s less mess to clean up afterwards haha

F (Mrs)

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"Because there are so many things that simply taste much nicer"

^ this

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"Because there are so many things that simply taste much nicer

^ this"

Such as?

By *rn_bru02Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Not sure if more men do?

However, I think it is courtesy to let your partner (f or m) know when you are close and then they can get you to withdraw or stay in.

over the years I have come to the conclusion that I prefer to pull out anyway and see myself shoot .. its highly erotic for me and i know a lot of ladies like that too. Then its enjoyable to share the fruits of the labour!

I have no problem swallowing cum - I am bi so have had cocks also and I do prefer a guy to shoot over my face rather than in my mouth.

Finally - its all personal preference but I love licking up / swallowing my own cum too after I have shot!!

"I adore cum wherever it lands....swallow it...facial...over the boobs....I really don't mind and aim to meet the guys desires. I love when doing a bj to feel that tingle, that sensation when you know he's getting ready to cum, I love taking it a bit deeper so when he cums his cock is deep in my throat...then slide it out and give it a gentle squeeze so I can lick the last drops up, love running my tongue around the rim and in the urethral opening

All round to Minnie’s lol

Ohhhh yes please... any willing hosts with swinging friends who love to have their cocks drained....front of the queue "

I Can definitely vouch for this... It was one of the best yet

I don't know about anyone else, but that was as hot as hell reading that!

By *tsallablurrWoman  over a year ago

SHETLAND

Have to agree here.

That would be amazing... few sore balls lol

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

It's been known on a special occasion for me (Mrs CT) to take every last drop Absolutely adore being a good girl and Mr CT holding my face and looking in to my eyes whilst finishing in my slut mouth

I don't know about anyone else, but that was as hot as hell reading that! "

I'd love to let you feed me your cock some day

[Removed by poster at 05/08/22 23:09:14]

I don't know about anyone else, but that was as hot as hell reading that!

I'd love to let you feed me your cock some day"

Sounds good to me Minnie! There's a few things I'd like to let you do to me as well

» Add a new message to this topic