FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Group scenario

Group scenario

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasantlyhorny OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

I think this should possibly be posted in the meets forum though it is Scottish related and hoping to reach out to couples or females in around the Glasgow or surrounding areas hence i have decided to post here. Please admin delete if you feel differently and I apologise in advance for being a fud.

I'm hoping to get the attention of either a couple or girl (or both) who would like to arrange to dip their toes into a group meet under a safe and controlled environment tailored to them and their needs set in a lovely glasgow city centre hotel in the middle of August. If this appeals to you and the date works please feel free to get in touch with me. Hoping to plan this early so all parties involved have time to mingle chat and to feel comfortable with whoever is chosen to participate.

I'm a friendly respectful well mannered professional guy with high standards so rest assured this won't be some cheap tacky meet.

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think this should possibly be posted in the meets forum though it is Scottish related and hoping to reach out to couples or females in around the Glasgow or surrounding areas hence i have decided to post here. Please admin delete if you feel differently and I apologise in advance for being a fud.

I'm hoping to get the attention of either a couple or girl (or both) who would like to arrange to dip their toes into a group meet under a safe and controlled environment tailored to them and their needs set in a lovely glasgow city centre hotel in the middle of August. If this appeals to you and the date works please feel free to get in touch with me. Hoping to plan this early so all parties involved have time to mingle chat and to feel comfortable with whoever is chosen to participate.

I'm a friendly respectful well mannered professional guy with high standards so rest assured this won't be some cheap tacky meet.

S "

How is this going for you, any bites yet?

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"I think this should possibly be posted in the meets forum though it is Scottish related and hoping to reach out to couples or females in around the Glasgow or surrounding areas hence i have decided to post here. Please admin delete if you feel differently and I apologise in advance for being a fud.

S "

Sounds like you need to seek out a swinging club in the Glasgow area.

You will be able to chat to active swingers..

Less shot in the dark. More stepping out into the light...

Fingers crossed for you pal hope ypu get some interest.

Belfast

It's a bummer as the dates don't line up with clubs, trust me its not for the will of trying or wanting to step into the light. I'm pretty sure im not on my own with not being able to attend clubs just another reason for posting and hoping i can help accommodate other folk in the same boat.

Get what your saying and in the ideal world i would be away in a heartbeat

I don't know why people feel the need to jump on these kinds of posts and rip the shit out of them. Comes across as a polite post, shame the dates dont work for us, we enjoy group fun. If you don't ask you don't get. Hope you can sort something OP, good luck

Claire

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I don't know why people feel the need to jump on these kinds of posts and rip the shit out of them. Comes across as a polite post, shame the dates dont work for us, we enjoy group fun. If you don't ask you don't get. Hope you can sort something OP, good luck

Claire "

At this stage in the post, I don’t see anyone ripping the shit. Unless I’ve missed a post that has been deleted.

Belfast

At this stage I don't see anything going anywhere lolol

"

At this stage in the post, I don’t see anyone ripping the shit. Unless I’ve missed a post that has been deleted. "

Think it might have been more alluding to the attention seeking trolls who piled in the last time the OP posted regarding a hotel meet

Belfast

For sure! Definitely wasn't the greatest of starts lolol I was bracing myself for it to start again truth be told with this post

Hi OP can you let me know the details ? thanks.

Belfast

Good mornings you, hope you had agood weekend?

Errrm basically just have a hotel and hoping to accommodate for a group meet unfortunately its not a campervan? I could arrange different times during the evening though for fresh participants to arrive

If its ok do you mind me PM you the exact date?

Belfast

And that's the hotel booked

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

"

At this stage in the post, I don’t see anyone ripping the shit. Unless I’ve missed a post that has been deleted.

Think it might have been more alluding to the attention seeking trolls who piled in the last time the OP posted regarding a hotel meet "

Trolls??? Because someone makes a joke about an OP he;s a troll?? Wow, some sensitive souls on here. Still no one gave a shit when the same person was making fun of guys they didn't like. In fact plenty of thumbs up and smiles when Tarzan and one or two others were getting pelters.

Belfast

Oh there he is

» Add a new message to this topic