FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Male sex toys?

Male sex toys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's everyone's take on male sex toys? Are they acceptable?

Feels like there's a bit of a taboo about them where as nobody seems to bat an eye with women using toys...

What about guys using them whilst being in a relationship?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evils PuddingCouple  over a year ago

Paisley

Really?

I talk to plenty of guys who use toys and show off on camera using them, relationship or not.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Really?

I talk to plenty of guys who use toys and show off on camera using them, relationship or not."

Yeah that's the vibe I get anyway... Could just be me I guess but it just seems like the norm for woman to own toys but I think men would be seen as "pervs" if they had a fleshlight or something similar...

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"Really?

I talk to plenty of guys who use toys and show off on camera using them, relationship or not.

Yeah that's the vibe I get anyway... Could just be me I guess but it just seems like the norm for woman to own toys but I think men would be seen as "pervs" if they had a fleshlight or something similar..."

Not at all there’s quite the range of sex toys available for guys and tbh I highly recommend fleshlights or similar for guys and it’s good fun to play with toys together as well anal plugs and vibrators you name it there’s a massive market for it

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Really?

Yeah that's the vibe I get anyway... Could just be me I guess but it just seems like the norm for woman to own toys but I think men would be seen as "pervs" if they had a fleshlight or something similar...

Not at all there’s quite the range of sex toys available for guys and tbh I highly recommend fleshlights or similar for guys and it’s good fun to play with toys together as well anal plugs and vibrators you name it there’s a massive market for it"

Fun to play with you say? Try telling that to my ex. I asked her to clamp my Riley Reid fleshlight between her legs for me to penetrate and she smashed me over the head with it!

By *igsaw93Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think they are very normalised in casual sex and in relationships. Cock rings have literally been on pharmacy and supermarket shelves for years, and nobody even blinks.

Jigs xx

By *inthgowmale45Man  over a year ago

linlithgow

No sex toys are definately not just for women. I have a pocket rocket (rubber vagina), small vibrators, bullet vibes. All amazing

By *lbie6Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I'll take a strap on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plenty of toys here

I usually build my own

By *orny scottish tradesmanMan  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

I've got a flashlight vid on my profile. They do the job, can get wall attachments for shower aswell

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"Really?

Not at all there’s quite the range of sex toys available for guys and tbh I highly recommend fleshlights or similar for guys and it’s good fun to play with toys together as well anal plugs and vibrators you name it there’s a massive market for it

Fun to play with you say? Try telling that to my ex. I asked her to clamp my Riley Reid fleshlight between her legs for me to penetrate and she smashed me over the head with it! "

I.wondet why! Maybe, just maybe she wanted the beef link herself.

By *ab365XMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Massage guns are pretty useful!!

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Really?

Fun to play with you say? Try telling that to my ex. I asked her to clamp my Riley Reid fleshlight between her legs for me to penetrate and she smashed me over the head with it!

I.wondet why! Maybe, just maybe she wanted the beef link herself. "

Pretty selfish outlook. Riley never complains!

By *traightrimmerMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I got one free in a love hunny delivery, a pink pussy thing. Only used it a few times as difficult to get on. Feels amazing and spunk shoots far! Photo of it on profile, and photo on me using it in privates (ask if you want photo sending)

By *igGerjMan  over a year ago

Dalkeith

Posted before but I have the Monica 2.0 blowjob machine (amongst other toys) highly recommended

By *ert999400Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

As a wheelchair user i do have some male sex toys and find that they enhance my play.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Love my wand attachment, goes over the top of the penis. Not had fleshlights etc

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

Just today I seen someone mention a Balldo which is a new one to me ... let's you penetrate your partner with your balls

Check the lovense thread plenty of men use them.

"Love my wand attachment, goes over the top of the penis. Not had fleshlights etc"

They’re bloody crazy. I can cum in less than a minute if someone else is in control. Highly highly recommend the wand and cock attachment.

By *undeegent80Man  over a year ago

Dundee

I’m gonna go by the thought that most men think of it as the norm for a women to have sex toys. Probably due to the fact that women were the main audience of toys with very little choice for males.

Fast forward to today an you will see no end of male toys on the internet.

I’m a user of toys be it cock rings, masturbator sleeves, strokers or the latest purchase was the Lovense gush.

Why should women have all the fun

An you’ll also realise when you’ve found the right women she will enjoy you with your toys just as much as you do her.

» Add a new message to this topic