FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Other Sites

Other Sites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erfume-Lover OP   Man  over a year ago

Dundee Friday 17th

Before I start - no naming them.

I am still in another site ( used to be great 5/10 years ago )

Now it is pathetic- you get messages you have a match - click on link - and last time they were on line was 4 weeks to 4 months ago

Do other sites actually exist ? PM is ok

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

"Before I start - no naming them.

I am still in another site ( used to be great 5/10 years ago )

Now it is pathetic- you get messages you have a match - click on link - and last time they were on line was 4 weeks to 4 months ago

Do other sites actually exist ? PM is ok "

'Rent a Friend' - it would save some guys from constantly renting a room they can't fill. I'm sure most on here don't need it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was on one before fab was even a thing, it was great. They even had there own magazine, I think I’ve still got a few copies lying around somewhere.

Fab unfortunately killed it. It’s still around but definitely a shadow of its former self

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There was another site that I was on a few years ago and it seemed fairly legit, kinda like Fab, but I can't seem to find it anymore. You could click on the area you wanted to searched EG, Lanarkshire...

By *ANDA!Man  over a year ago

DUMFRIES

Technically not another site like thas, but that list that was owned by a fella called Craig - the personals section was quality. Couple years ago, shortly before Craig banned the personals section, I posted just for a laugh while on my lunch at work. 7hrs later I was on my way to Newton Stewart to fuck a Nigerian immigrant who was an in-home residential carer.

Shame they closed that down

By *amLee300Man  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"Technically not another site like thas, but that list that was owned by a fella called Craig - the personals section was quality. Couple years ago, shortly before Craig banned the personals section, I posted just for a laugh while on my lunch at work. 7hrs later I was on my way to Newton Stewart to fuck a Nigerian immigrant who was an in-home residential carer.

Shame they closed that down"

.... The site or the residential home?

DUMFRIES

"Technically not another site like thas, but that list that was owned by a fella called Craig - the personals section was quality. Couple years ago, shortly before Craig banned the personals section, I posted just for a laugh while on my lunch at work. 7hrs later I was on my way to Newton Stewart to fuck a Nigerian immigrant who was an in-home residential carer.

.... The site or the residential home? "

That section of the site. And it wasn't a home, she was a live-in carer, fucked this lass in some old fellas spare room

By *amLee300Man  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

.... The site or the residential home?

That section of the site. And it wasn't a home, she was a live-in carer, fucked this lass in some old fellas spare room "

Aye, I do love those "fucking wierd fucks" that you will remember in years to come

DUMFRIES

"

Aye, I do love those "fucking wierd fucks" that you will remember in years to come "

Absolutely. I hit her up on fb a while ago for a repeat but she's no longer in the country

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

"

Aye, I do love those "fucking wierd fucks" that you will remember in years to come

Absolutely. I hit her up on fb a while ago for a repeat but she's no longer in the country "

That must have been a disappointment

DUMFRIES

"

That must have been a disappointment "

A little. But you do what you got to do. Get over one pussy by getting in another

» Add a new message to this topic