FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bars in Glasgow with sex6 atmosphere

Bars in Glasgow with sex6 atmosphere

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

In Glasgow next Friday night with wife looking for recommendations of any bars with a sexy atmosphere can perhaps take her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 20/08/22 23:24:04]

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Your gonnae get people directin ye tae fancy cocktail bars and fabulous cocktail establishments, but to be honest ye really want tae stick tae the Hope St quarter mile.

Start aff at the Alpen lodge and work yer way up tae the Toby jug.

Dinnae forget tae jump intae the wee shoppie for 2 hauf bottles ae tonic, wan tae wash doon the sausage supper ye git oot ae the bloo lagoon later oan, and wan fir a curer in the morn.

Thats you sorted noo.

By *ab365XMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Tingle is a Sexy little spot, especially in the upstairs mezzanine.

submissive land

"Tingle is a Sexy little spot, especially in the upstairs mezzanine. "

Had look Tingle looks good ty

By *IGDADDYBEAR69Man  over a year ago

BURTON (scotland)

"Your gonnae get people directin ye tae fancy cocktail bars and fabulous cocktail establishments, but to be honest ye really want tae stick tae the Hope St quarter mile.

Start aff at the Alpen lodge and work yer way up tae the Toby jug.

Dinnae forget tae jump intae the wee shoppie for 2 hauf bottles ae tonic, wan tae wash doon the sausage supper ye git oot ae the bloo lagoon later oan, and wan fir a curer in the morn.

Thats you sorted noo.

"

I ce never see some one try so hard to put on a Scottish accents through tzt before

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

There were a couple of really sexy and horny atmospheric bars I used to frequent in North Glasgow during the late 90's. One was called The Balmore and the other was The Saracen. They are both right at the end of Saracen Street where it bends into Balmore Road.

By *cottishornMan  over a year ago

wee village

"There were a couple of really sexy and horny atmospheric bars I used to frequent in North Glasgow during the late 90's. One was called The Balmore and the other was The Saracen. They are both right at the end of Saracen Street where it bends into Balmore Road."

Is that the "sarrie bar" in Possil? Need a shotgun to get in there now

submissive land

"There were a couple of really sexy and horny atmospheric bars I used to frequent in North Glasgow during the late 90's. One was called The Balmore and the other was The Saracen. They are both right at the end of Saracen Street where it bends into Balmore Road.

Is that the "sarrie bar" in Possil? Need a shotgun to get in there now "

Ohhh don't think go there then lol

By *rankie4Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

They search you at the door for a weapon and if you've not got one they give you one .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There were a couple of really sexy and horny atmospheric bars I used to frequent in North Glasgow during the late 90's. One was called The Balmore and the other was The Saracen. They are both right at the end of Saracen Street where it bends into Balmore Road."

The Saracen!? Really? I wouldn't go in there if you paid me

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"There were a couple of really sexy and horny atmospheric bars I used to frequent in North Glasgow during the late 90's. One was called The Balmore and the other was The Saracen. They are both right at the end of Saracen Street where it bends into Balmore Road.

The Saracen!? Really? I wouldn't go in there if you paid me "

The Saracen used to be quite the spot for liasons! It was a quiet, charming and sexily atmospheric place in the 90's. I remember seeing a couple having a doggy knee trembler leaned against a skip at the Bardowie Street entrance to the Saracen. The guy was still clutching his pint and smoking his fag while he pumped her fae behind. The lassie had boaked up her Cider and Blackcurrant and a big stray dug was pure lapping up the pruple puddle. I remember thinking that even given the clearances of Stoneyhurst St and Allander St... that Romance and sexiness was still prowling those mean streets of Possil. Maybe Possil has changed since then.

» Add a new message to this topic