FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verifying others?

Verifying others?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

weve been photo verifeid but cant give written verifications to others. why is this? do we have to have written verifications of ourselves first? thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

From FAQ's:

How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam or phone. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

What ive always wondered is how did the first few people get verified if no one was verified to begin with lol

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"What ive always wondered is how did the first few people get verified if no one was verified to begin with lol"

Chicken and egg

Falkirk

"What ive always wondered is how did the first few people get verified if no one was verified to begin with lol

Chicken and egg "

I know its a total brainteaser... someone must have been verified to verify people... but who verified them... ahhh my brain hurts now

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"What ive always wondered is how did the first few people get verified if no one was verified to begin with lol

Chicken and egg

I know its a total brainteaser... someone must have been verified to verify people... but who verified them... ahhh my brain hurts now"

Send you a little something to sooth your train of thought

Chicken and egg

I know its a total brainteaser... someone must have been verified to verify people... but who verified them... ahhh my brain hurts now"

I'm guessing that the owners at the time were able to verify the people that they invited to join .. they in turn verified the people that they invited/met and so on and so forth.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"From FAQ's:

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam or phone. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone."

why are the rules different for a single male?????

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

you now can't be verified by phone ..didn't realise there were different rules for men which do seem a little unfair

Falkirk

"you now can't be verified by phone ..didn't realise there were different rules for men which do seem a little unfair "

No wonder so many single males come on as fake couples

"From FAQ's:

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam or phone. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

why are the rules different for a single male?????"

No idea, I just copied it from the site's FAQ's page.

"you now can't be verified by phone ..didn't realise there were different rules for men which do seem a little unfair

No wonder so many single males come on as fake couples"

but how would they be able to get verified as a couple if they are really a single male tho? Surely to successfully verify a couple then you need to see/speak to both halves?

Falkirk

"you now can't be verified by phone ..didn't realise there were different rules for men which do seem a little unfair

but how would they be able to get verified as a couple if they are really a single male tho? Surely to successfully verify a couple then you need to see/speak to both halves?"

You never know. Some verfied person might mistakenly fall for a story for the female side not being around and get verfied that way. Its happened because ive spotted a fake verfied couple before

but how would they be able to get verified as a couple if they are really a single male tho? Surely to successfully verify a couple then you need to see/speak to both halves?

You never know. Some verfied person might mistakenly fall for a story for the female side not being around and get verfied that way. Its happened because ive spotted a fake verfied couple before"

I now think it should be compulsory for everyone joining to be photo verified way to many claiming to be in jobs where they can't have pix on here..also if its a couple profile then the photo must be of them together not individual pix

You never know. Some verfied person might mistakenly fall for a story for the female side not being around and get verfied that way. Its happened because ive spotted a fake verfied couple beforeI now think it should be compulsory for everyone joining to be photo verified way to many claiming to be in jobs where they can't have pix on here..also if its a couple profile then the photo must be of them together not individual pix"

Not PV'd and have no intention of doing so.

I go into chat on cam, with and without hubby. I don't have to prove any more than that.

You never know. Some verfied person might mistakenly fall for a story for the female side not being around and get verfied that way. Its happened because ive spotted a fake verfied couple beforeI now think it should be compulsory for everyone joining to be photo verified way to many claiming to be in jobs where they can't have pix on here..also if its a couple profile then the photo must be of them together not individual pix

I go into chat on cam, with and without hubby. I don't have to prove any more than that."

yeah we know you are genuine lil but too many on here with no photos and they don't cam either

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"What ive always wondered is how did the first few people get verified if no one was verified to begin with lol"

We were verified many many moons ago(way back at the start of fabswingers) by our good friends on the scene who were verified by the original owners who they knew ..so I believe

We were verified many many moons ago(way back at the start of fabswingers) by our good friends on the scene who were verified by the original owners who they knew ..so I believe "

...... good to see you made it back from the Ark.

By *sk_morrisseyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

We were verified many many moons ago(way back at the start of fabswingers) by our good friends on the scene who were verified by the original owners who they knew ..so I believe

...... good to see you made it back from the Ark. "

Oh god! ...the Ark...doesn't that bring us right back to the couples debate! lol x

[Removed by poster at 27/11/12 21:56:12]

You never know. Some verfied person might mistakenly fall for a story for the female side not being around and get verfied that way. Its happened because ive spotted a fake verfied couple beforeI now think it should be compulsory for everyone joining to be photo verified way to many claiming to be in jobs where they can't have pix on here..also if its a couple profile then the photo must be of them together not individual pix

I go into chat on cam, with and without hubby. I don't have to prove any more than that.yeah we know you are genuine lil but too many on here with no photos and they don't cam either"

I have no pics and I don't can due to my job,I am genuine and have chatted and met people and been verified, so if I had to show a pic or go on cam I wouldn't be here meaning the site would be one less genuine person and I probably wouldn't be the only one,as for the rules they are descriminating against single male not very PC and it's nearly 2013 .........

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Can't understand "my jobs to sensitive for pics or cam" as if it really is that sensitive surely you can't meet at all as any storytelling from other party(s) would mean this was a nogo area too

"Can't understand "my jobs to sensitive for pics or cam" as if it really is that sensitive surely you can't meet at all as any storytelling from other party(s) would mean this was a nogo area too"
I have to agree saw many times can't have face pix on due to job but they have a million and one verifications from socials and cj's hmmmmm

By *anictechCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

How can wanting to see who your meeting as PC? Its simple/natural to want to have a photo or see on cam who you are meeting, if only to avoid the embarrassing, " sorry we are not for you"

A vast majority of us are in a vulnerable situation regarding work.

A certain amount of trust has to kick in surely, or else nothing would happen at all.. MT

By *lash and BunsCouple  over a year ago

Inverclyde

"Can't understand "my jobs to sensitive for pics or cam" as if it really is that sensitive surely you can't meet at all as any storytelling from other party(s) would mean this was a nogo area too"

Maybe they have public facing jobs and dont want people coming up to them at their place of work giving it "hey, your on fab arent you', that not really fair on them , especially if it costs them their job.

Should they be excluded from this lifestyle because of other peoples ideas of whats acceptable?

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yet you've hidden your profile.

Even without pics or cam, what was on it that you no longer wish to be available to Fabsters?

Inverclyde

"Can't understand "my jobs to sensitive for pics or cam" as if it really is that sensitive surely you can't meet at all as any storytelling from other party(s) would mean this was a nogo area too

Even without pics or cam, what was on it that you no longer wish to be available to Fabsters?"

that is indeed an interesting question!

coatbridge

"Can't understand "my jobs to sensitive for pics or cam" as if it really is that sensitive surely you can't meet at all as any storytelling from other party(s) would mean this was a nogo area too

Even without pics or cam, what was on it that you no longer wish to be available to Fabsters?

that is indeed an interesting question!"

perhaps if you read the comments properly you would have noticed "have no pics and wont cam" with a statement with that you are left with blind faith to decide if you will meet that profile or not.as to the question of my profile i have pics and i will cam if it suits me my reasons for hiding profile are my own and of no concern to others

Kola cubes yer a bloody fake too just like the others

Inverclyde

that is indeed an interesting question!perhaps if you read the comments properly you would have noticed "have no pics and wont cam" with a statement with that you are left with blind faith to decide if you will meet that profile or not.as to the question of my profile i have pics and i will cam if it suits me my reasons for hiding profile are my own and of no concern to others "

Yes and that's your choice, the same as its their choice not to distribute pics of themselves. Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing isn't it.

It may be the case that saying they won't show pics is a standard reply so they don't get bombarded with 'go on show us yer pics cos that does happen as evidenced in here on several occasions, maybe if you get to know them and they start to trust you they will cam and show pics.

Given the recent press coverage I don't blame them do you?

coatbridge

Lol juicy shhhhh don't tell everyone

Inverclyde

"Lol juicy shhhhh don't tell everyone "

Pics or it didn't happen!

coatbridge