FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Do you think everyone has a doppelganger?

Do you think everyone has a doppelganger?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's 4 times in as many weeks that a complete stranger has said to me...."Do I know you from somewhere?...I definitely know your face?"

I have no scooby who these people are.

Pretty sure it's not Fab related as I've not been kicking about Costa in my riot gear or with my tits hanging oot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely there can't be two bundles if sexieness kicking aboot paisley

"Surely there can't be two bundles if sexieness kicking aboot paisley "

Do you think I can blame her for my parking fines?

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I think people say that trying to spark up a conversation … a bloke said it to me in a pub a cpl weeks ago, I said I have a great memory and I’ve never met him before and he replied that was his best line

By *ddkkk91Man  over a year ago

fife

"That's 4 times in as many weeks that a complete stranger has said to me...."Do I know you from somewhere?...I definitely know your face?"

Pretty sure it's not Fab related as I've not been kicking about Costa in my riot gear or with my tits hanging oot.

Do you think everyone has a doppelganger?"

Maybe you have a friendly face or look approachable

Do you think you look similiar to any celebrity or been told this?

This is something I am told often too, I'm not sure if it just means I look pretty average and not as unique as id like

"This is something I am told often too, I'm not sure if it just means I look pretty average and not as unique as id like "

Ha ha ..that's me telt

"I think people say that trying to spark up a conversation … a bloke said it to me in a pub a cpl weeks ago, I said I have a great memory and I’ve never met him before and he replied that was his best line "

Last 2 folk who said it were wee grannies.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I was sent a message by a fab friend telling me that he thought someone had stolen one of my pics. This girl looked identical to me. She had a noticeable tattoo, I don’t have any.

Other than that folk frequently mistake me for others, I’ve a common looking face.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"I think people say that trying to spark up a conversation … a bloke said it to me in a pub a cpl weeks ago, I said I have a great memory and I’ve never met him before and he replied that was his best line

Last 2 folk who said it were wee grannies. "

Bad eyesight

"That's 4 times in as many weeks that a complete stranger has said to me...."Do I know you from somewhere?...I definitely know your face?"

"

Possibly this.

My friendly, happy go lucky fab demeanour obviously spills over into real life!

Some celebs...just the barnet though.

"I was sent a message by a fab friend telling me that he thought someone had stolen one of my pics. This girl looked identical to me. She had a noticeable tattoo, I don’t have any.

Other than that folk frequently mistake me for others, I’ve a common looking face. "

Translated: "You're common as muck Muff! "

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

I used get this all time in Edinburgh, like pal Ave nae idea who the fuck you are now back aff

By *ddkkk91Man  over a year ago

fife

Possibly this.

My friendly, happy go lucky fab demeanour obviously spills over into real life!

Some celebs...just the barnet though."

I see I finally managed to nail it

I get told a lot i look familiar, just by being friendly

And supposedly like someone famous

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Some faces have elements that look a lot like a lot of other people, sometimes there’s a genuine likeness to someone else local - naturally more likely in areas where there’s little population migration so possible you are distantly related

I’m a military brat moved around a lot, one place I moved to I apparently looked so much like a previous resident there also a brat that I was even mistaken for her and people were asking how come I’d moved back! Eventually I came across someone with a photo of her and we did indeed look very alike! Quite an odd experience, seems we had some similar mannerisms too despite never having met.

Life is amazingly mysterious sometimes.

Perhaps you have an unknown cousin or sibling living nearby?

"Some faces have elements that look a lot like a lot of other people, sometimes there’s a genuine likeness to someone else local - naturally more likely in areas where there’s little population migration so possible you are distantly related

I’m a military brat moved around a lot, one place I moved to I apparently looked so much like a previous resident there also a brat that I was even mistaken for her and people were asking how come I’d moved back! Eventually I came across someone with a photo of her and we did indeed look very alike! Quite an odd experience, seems we had some similar mannerisms too despite never having met.

Life is amazingly mysterious sometimes.

Perhaps you have an unknown cousin or sibling living nearby?

"

Doppelganger and inbred too then

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Going by the amount of guys that mail me and say we’ve met before when we haven’t makes me think I must have

I get that a lot from people, but I think its just with the job I have alot of people will have seen my ugly mug.

"This is something I am told often too, I'm not sure if it just means I look pretty average and not as unique as id like

Ha ha ..that's me telt "

Och, I didn't mean the same applied to you

At first I thought it was a new line from Love honey .10 inch doppelganger comes in pink or blue with reversible head ,free chargers to the first ten customers . Somebody pass me my coat

By *ocalfun888Man  over a year ago

Angus DD8 Areas

I’ve met mine!!.

Went on holiday to London as a teenager with the lads and we stayed at his sisters place whom none of us except him had ever met, she went an phoned my doppelgänger an we went to the boozer to see if it was true...... apart from him being Romanian I’d have said we coulda been brothers

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

Do you think everyone has a doppelganger?"

Has there been a new Monsters Inc film released?

Has there been a new Monsters Inc film released?"

Cheeky fkr....

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Gawd I hope there isn't another me. I know I have some similarities to others but a doppleganger week. I like to think I'm unique.

But on the other hand it would be good to blame someone else for making an erse of myself after I've had a 3 beers.

By *lexanderSupertrampMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Think I need to visit Costas Paisley more often

By *ittlemissbella69Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This happens to me a lot. I have been stopped a few times in the street. My ex and a work colleague have both approached someone before thinking it was me haha Wonder if I'll ever bump into her

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I know I did even met him and apart from hairstyles he was unnerving to look at lolthough im far more suave and debonair that the decrepit fool now

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah. I get mistaken for Henry Cavill all the time. Jason Mamoa when I have a hang over.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

There is only half a dozen European faces kicking about, the rest is done by colouring, weight, hair style pr facial hair.

Women are the same.

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

Has there been a new Monsters Inc film released?

Cheeky fkr...."

Hey, have you seen Celia Mae's figure? I know she's only got one eye but I've never seen a Muffy face pic!

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Happens to me all the time. In my job I'm on and out people houses. At least a dozen times in one town I've been asked this. The last time I was asked if I was (insert name). Me being me I stuck the name in the book of face and hey ho. Up pops me. The resemblance was uncanny.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

On a different note. Outpatient appointment and the girl sitting next to me had same full name. Turned out she lived in the wee village my dad was brought up in. Absolutely no relation. Side note...staff were extra careful that day with the xrays and labelling lol

By *loodmoon101Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have many doppelgangers or then amount of people saying say I know you don't I

Last one was on holiday in Tenerife when a when a lady with a heavy eastern European accent said thought you were flying home today

Said what and who are you my Scottish accent must have confused her she said sorry and walked off blushing

Bit big bald and average I have so many that look like me lol

» Add a new message to this topic