FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bi sexuality

Bi sexuality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igbwolf2356 OP   Man  over a year ago

Inverurie

How did you know you were bi sexual

I’ve had a few experiences with couples and found myself interested in the male although the males were often unwilling to try anything I still felt an attraction but am unsure if it’s just because of the heat of the moment and I’m kind of unsure what to do next.

Has anyone got any advice on how they figured things out or even advice on how I should start to explore

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go with to flow and dont get hung up try to categorise yourself just enjoy people what ever gender

Bi curious I'd say..because your just that.. curious to try with another guy.

Good luck

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I (Rob) have always known, since I was in my early teens. It just took until the last few years to accept it. I've found that most guys, on some level, are into cock. It's just so deeply ingrained that it's 'wrong' that the majority refuse to acknowledge it.

I went to meet a couple back in the day, but the female half had had to pop out.....

After I waited for a while I said I was just going to go, but the male half asked me to wank off and cum into a glass so he could give her my cum when she got home. This happened and I left.

Later I realised that there possibly was no girl, but that didn't bother me - so I started to experiment.

As someone else said, just do what you are curious about, don't worry about labels or what other people think. As long as you're not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal just enjoy yourself!

Didn't realise until I was in my 20s and a friend who was bi was being flirty with me on a night out.

Then started to reflect on certain feelings or reactions I'd had over the years.

Didn't do anything about it until sometime later!

Don't over think it. You're lucky that you're able to be honest with yourself about who you are and what you like. A lot of people aren't.

Im still coming to terms with it to be fair,im not really sure we're i sm sexually

You could change you prefernce to bi curious. I do think it's all about who you are with and feeling it in the moment. I know from talking to guys many feel attracted to same sex but limits to what they do and they are also like yourself unsure how to approach it.theres lots of cool bi couples and maybe it'd be good talking to male about it? Such a sexy situation to be enjoying have fun

My main interest is still females, I simply love all females and the female body but I have went down and licked pussy after sex, I have licked up cum filled pussy and I have snogged girls after they have sucked cock and swallowed cum, so whats the difference from actually sucking cock to sucking a cum filled pussy?

If I meet a couple and in the heat of things the guy takes turns sucking me along with his wife I have no concerns same as I would suck him if he asked,

I dont see the hassle of having to put labels on things.

By *usta vaginesWoman  over a year ago

lanarkshire

I would say im bi selective im more than curious as i have played with other girls but in a ffm setting , i have never had a 1 on 1 with a girl and i dont think thats for me but in a group setting i love it .although i wouldnt rule it out , who knows what i would feel in that moment, i go through stages when im attracted to women sexually , anyway my point is be who you are and dont get hung up on the labels of it , there are far more spaces in between bi curious and bi sexual , i think the sites tick boxes are so out of date its crazy its not a one size fits all . happy exploring !!! welcome to the rainbow which ever part of it you may be !!

» Add a new message to this topic