FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > oral

oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as i am partial to licling pussy i wondered what your thoughts were on the matter how long is enough 5-10 minutes or like me a good half hr or as long as she can take it. Come on ladies its your thoughts im interested to hear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please don't take this the wrong way but it seems your looking at how long do you have to do it before getting your satisfaction. 5 mins 1hr 2hrs who cares as long as the woman your with is enjoying it or orgasms.. I do prefer a satisfied woman becomes even more wild once their needs have been met??.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i couldnt agree more with you as i aim to please the woman im with not just with my cock it gives me great pleasure knowing i have made a woman cum woth just my tounge. I only wanted to know what the wpmen thought lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your doing it right u wouldn't need to come here and ask - surely you'd be able to tell by her moans

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

TBH you would as well be asking how long is a piece of string as every woman will prob give a different answer. Whats good for one isnt for another x

By *dultfunscotland2000Man  over a year ago

SW Scotland

I usually eat away until she begs for the boaby. Cant beat the sound of a women coming, when it's muffled by her thighs.

» Add a new message to this topic