FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > dodgy decor

dodgy decor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you look at some pics on people profiles there is some seriously dodgy decor out there anyone had to leave someones house because just too bad?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yep we have - twice!!!!!!

One reason why we don't really like going to folks houses now lol

1 was just minging and the guy had a tag on his ankle and the other was a dirty bedsit

L xx

Yip

We let a flat cause it looked liked it hasnt Seen a hoover or duster in yrs ..

Dread to think what the rest of the house looked like,As they just took Us straight to the bedroom

Just said i changed my mind and made a hasty exit...straight Home for a shower....BOAK

Belter, love this thread.. Some peoples cleanliness baffles us! We have never met a manky mob, i guess its down to us not wanting tons of meets so we can bide our time till the right ones appear, also we look at everythng we can in pics and cams, such as decor, backgrounds of the pics such as beds, furniture, carpets etc, and and on the people themselves things like nails, hair, clothing and the state of the cock n pussy! Shallow maybe, but thats our choice! Quality not quantity.

I go into clean mode if we have visitors over,even though thehouse is gleaming i guess it can never be to clean.Though some folks really should get house trained,had one guy leave a condom on the sofa thought mad was going to take his head of his shoulders.

There is no excuse for mankyness

Haha glad am not only one ! A once saw a picture with someone in bath a swear there were mushrooms growing round it lol right am inspecting who's house next

Someone has a pic of them standing beside bath with a full ashtray and a can,and i thought bathrooms were a clean place ......boaks

Cant understand how anyone could invite people into their home when it isnt clean. Hell common sense means you would make sure its in nice clean friendly condition. Some pics on profiles make you wonder what planet these people are actually on.

"Someone has a pic of them standing beside bath with a full ashtray and a can,and i thought bathrooms were a clean place ......boaks "

Av just had a thought am never gonna get invited to anyones house after posting this thread unless perhaps kim and aggie are on here are they? Lol

"Someone has a pic of them standing beside bath with a full ashtray and a can,and i thought bathrooms were a clean place ......boaks "

saw that,,,,move the bloody ashtray,,,,hide the can and if you havent, and love the pic that much,,,photoshop it,,,lol

I must admit I'm guilty of this and even on Facebook I'm the one who comments on friends pics like FFS you mighta picked your knickers up or cropped the pic afore you uploaded it !!!

[Removed by poster at 29/11/12 21:39:20]

Lol complicated you just made me think of one of my friends old flats his terrible gf always left underwear all over the place didn't even try move it when company came

Sometimes gives you a better insight to the person than their actual physical appearance and helps you decide if you do actually want to meet them

"Lol complicated you just made me think of one of my friends old flats his terrible gf always left underwear all over the place didn't even try move it when company came"

we know a friend - who is more than 100% clean and tidy.. we went to his flat for a little party one night..

His place is really spick and span..

was at his house and the party was in full-swing - and it was a few hours before i went to the bathroom and his pristine white undies were right at the top of his wash basket with the skiddies on show..

lol

» Add a new message to this topic