FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This might be a daft question

The two of us are unverified and we can’t verify each other how do you get round this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

You can’t you can only be verified from some who’s already been verified

It’s to help stop fake veris

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You can’t you can only be verified from some who’s already been verified

It’s to help stop fake veris "

Fair enough

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"You can’t you can only be verified from some who’s already been verified

It’s to help stop fake veris

Fair enough "

why don’t you verify from this profile stating that the male only met with said female then once the female has received that veri she can verify the male account !?

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Or just go on cam in one of the forum rooms.

This is the easiest way to become verified.

By *IGDADDYBEAR69Man  over a year ago

BURTON (scotland)

"Or just go on cam in one of the forum rooms.

This is the easiest way to become verified. "

I dislike that this is even allowed… so you got on a screen thats great… how do i know your not a physcio? Built thin or fat completely opposite to your profile description etc

All it proves is that your male or female or trans etc but you can already do that via the photo verification

BURTON (scotland)

I dislike that this is even allowed… so you got on a screen thats great… how do i know your not a physcio? Built thin or fat completely opposite to your profile description etc

All it proves is that your male or female or trans etc but you can already do that via the photo verification "

Verification should be through meetings only… same way as other sites…

Phone and webcam should be allowed to verify… and before we have the attacks on the posts…. Theres been numerous examples of profiles that have been create and fake verification added from 5/6/7/8 web cam verification all on the same day

Falkirk

All it proves is that your male or female or trans etc but you can already do that via the photo verification "

The process is to exactly that, to establish you are male, female or trans (or however they may identify)

Why would you expect a psychological evaluation to establish if you are "of sound mind"?

It's not the responsibility of fab on who you decide to meet.

Going on camera proves you exist in real time.

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

"

So how would you be able to tell that from a photo?

By *reedyKWoman  over a year ago

Fife

I would suggest meeting someone for a social coffee/drink with the intention of them verifying you. There are threads on the forum that are purely for meeting socially to get a verification.

All it proves is that your male or female or trans etc but you can already do that via the photo verification

Verification should be through meetings only… same way as other sites…

Phone and webcam should be allowed to verify… and before we have the attacks on the posts…. Theres been numerous examples of profiles that have been create and fake verification added from 5/6/7/8 web cam verification all on the same day "

What other sites? Can you pm me ?

BURTON (scotland)

"I would suggest meeting someone for a social coffee/drink with the intention of them verifying you. There are threads on the forum that are purely for meeting socially to get a verification. "

Exactly physically meeting some one for a social, at a club is in my opinion a verification

BURTON (scotland)

My point was that a photo verification and a webcam verification proves very little and should be classed as a verification of proof of anything… only a physical meet be it for playing or social should be the only verification allowed… everything else should be taken a tier 2 etc

So how would you be able to tell that from a photo?

"

By *smodeousMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen/perth

Pretty sure it's more to verify your a real person and not a catfish tha verifying your personality. Becuase no offence you could still well meet someone for a social or a fuck whatever and not act on your "paychopathic" tendacy

Also a good huge portion of us are noy psychatrists and just becuase you get " bad vibes" from someone doesn't mean someone else will. Not everyone is for everyone

Falkirk

"I would suggest meeting someone for a social coffee/drink with the intention of them verifying you. There are threads on the forum that are purely for meeting socially to get a verification.

Exactly physically meeting some one for a social, at a club is in my opinion a verification "

But that only proves that the person turns up.

You still don't know how a complete stranger is going to react around you when you meet.

If anything it is safer using video verification, that way the potential risks are greatly reduced.

There is also the fact that some people don't do clubs or social events.

I'm the same as you, I stick to social events and clubs, but you can't exclude or penilise those that don't.

The verification process has only one flaw and that’s the by cam option. It used to be worse and have a by phone option, or it may still have that I can’t remember. No-one ever wants to meet me so it’s been a while..

It’s important as there are so many sad creatures that lurk, creating fake accounts just to chugg off to the fantasy and/or to get access to peoples private galleries. It’s that rife that I don’t even bother replying to profiles that aren’t photo verified, or if they are but not meet verified whilst being on longer than 3 months, in the bin. There is also the old classic of a female joining and verified instantly by a male, in the bin also.

As above, go to a social, they are a good laugh, non intrusive and a good way to show you are genuine enough

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

"This might be a daft question

The two of us are unverified and we can’t verify each other how do you get round this ? "

Just do what all the single guys do. Set up a fake female account and verify yourself as the best shag and biggest cock north of Hadrian's Wall. You should also mention that you are a real charmer with a great sense of humour and smell like a summer rose. Best of luck!

» Add a new message to this topic