FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Be here a while but still don’t understand the lifestyle and how I feel

Be here a while but still don’t understand the lifestyle and how I feel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iguy95 OP   Man  over a year ago

fife

If I’m being honest attraction don’t really matter I’m only looking for advice from people in the life style any advice or info would be truly appreciated on this or if you have time to chat and help a guy with Troubles then feel free to message me if it’s easier please I’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

What’s your question?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You sound like you just want to have sex with anyone. The site is just like real life with some social restrictions lifted so that approach won’t work. I also doubt anyone would want to spend their time “teaching” you about the site/lifestyle. My tuppence worth is spend a bit of time reading the forums, search for topics that interest you or advise newbies. Also read the FAQ’s and site advice.

Others might suggest socials or clubs where you can chat to others too.

It’s up to you to make the effort to engage I’d say.

Good luck OP

If I was to ignore the 99 age limit, the water sports, the no photos and the “older ladies” issues (all red flags for me personally) It would still be the “Listen..” for me, lighten up. I feel like you wouldn’t be fun, just stuck up, no women wants that!!

Athletic, 28yr old 6ft3 guy with no pics?

I smell shite.

Your profile is your shop window. Can you imagine going to buy a new car, a watch, a new pair of gutties and not having a scooby what they looked like?

By *oppolocosTV/TS  over a year ago

inverurie

"What’s your question?"

I think what he's saying is...

Could somebody please shag me?

I'd say that if attraction doesn't matter to you then yeah, you really don't understand the lifestyle.

There's no explaining to be done, we're all here for our own things and it's up to you to go find it. Your current attitude probably rules you out of finding it though, most people aren't here to just shag and even those who are still want to have attraction.

By *ddkkk91Man  over a year ago

fife

Did we not seen similiar post not long time ago?

Blank profile, no pics, fancy older woman?

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"What’s your question?

I think what he's saying is...

Could somebody please shag me? "

Ahhhh I see…..but he’s taking the scenic route. Gotcha

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

If you don’t know how you feel then Fab isn’t for you.

Anybody shag me please?

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

If you're head's not in the right place and you're not feeling confident, fab won't do you any favours. It'll probably make you feel worse.

The best way I think to meet people is to get yourself out to social gatherings or clubs. This online thing really isn't all that easy to make connections.

Definitely change your profile text, maybe add a picture (headless torsos my favourite, if you're looking for ideas).

And never ever again say out loud that attraction isn't needed (although for many guys it really actually isn't needed, but us girls prefer someone who doesn't have the "any hole's a goal" approach).

Good luck x

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"If you're head's not in the right place and you're not feeling confident, fab won't do you any favours. It'll probably make you feel worse.

The best way I think to meet people is to get yourself out to social gatherings or clubs. This online thing really isn't all that easy to make connections.

Definitely change your profile text, maybe add a picture (headless torsos my favourite, if you're looking for ideas).

And never ever again say out loud that attraction isn't needed (although for many guys it really actually isn't needed, but us girls prefer someone who doesn't have the "any hole's a goal" approach).

Good luck x"

*your head

» Add a new message to this topic